Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year for 2020? See the Shortlist

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
My vote immediately goes to the front line workers.

Many have given their lives to save the lives of others. People they don't even know. Yet they put their lives on the line to save them. In doing so, some of them got the virus and died too.

We can't thank those workers enough for all they have done for us, our nation and humanity since this nightmare started.

They should be Time's person or people of the year.

That's my pick as well. Fauci and the front line workers.

The COVID-19 pandemic has put the world on hold. However, anyone deemed essential—like health care workers, postal workers, sanitation workers, transportation workers and many others—had to keep going. They risked their lives and in doing so, saved countless other lives. One of those frontline workers, who spends part of his day doing rounds at the hospital, is Dr. Anthony Fauci, the leader of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the most visible scientific leader in the U.S. in 2020.

Many have given their lives to save the lives of others. People they don't even know. Yet they put their lives on the line to save them. In doing so, some of them got the virus and died too.

We can't thank those workers enough for all they have done for us, our nation and humanity since this nightmare started.

Xi/Covid/Biden/Dominion

Coronavirus_3D_illustration_by_CDC_1600x900.png

Xi/Covid/Biden/Dominion

Coronavirus_3D_illustration_by_CDC_1600x900.png

The virus isn't on the list. Please read the article.

Fauci? lol
The guy that has been wrong multiple times? The guy that said masks werent necessary when the left was screaming about them?
The guy that said the vaccines were only going to be 50% effective? The guy a couple weeks before the election said the vaccines werent going to prevent infection and then a week after the election said the end of the pandemic was in sight?
The left only likes him because he didnt mind defying captain clorox. Goddamn hacks
:rofl:

Many have given their lives to save the lives of others. People they don't even know. Yet they put their lives on the line to save them.

You just described every police force in this country.

I would agree with you...

Now that he is leaving I’m all for making trump man of the year. Wasn’t hitler man of the year once?

Now that he is leaving I’m all for making trump man of the year. Wasn’t hitler man of the year once?

My vote goes to the people who gave their lives to save others.

Not the man who lied through his teeth about it which caused the virus to be much worse than it should have been.

Not the man who's lies caused the deaths of over 280 thousand Americans.

The only recognition that person deserves is scorn and responsibility for all the needless deaths he caused.

well why not......you voted for the guy....

Time's person of the year is the person who has most impacted world events, be those events good or bad. Adolph Hitler, Josef Stalin and the Ayatollah Khomeini have all been named "POY".

Of the four finalists, it should go to frontline workers, but not Fauci. Personally, I don't think anyone should be named POY more than once, so I would consider Trump ineligible. Fuck those BLM thugs. And Biden? Fucker hasn't actually been in a position to impact anything yet.

I believe, however, that Time will select Biden, just so he can start his Presidency with his dick already in Time's mouth...

Fauci? lol
The guy that has been wrong multiple times? The guy that said masks werent necessary when the left was screaming about them?
The guy that said the vaccines were only going to be 50% effective? The guy a couple weeks before the election said the vaccines werent going to prevent infection and then a week after the election said the end of the pandemic was in sight?
The left only likes him because he didnt mind defying captain clorox. Goddamn hacks
:rofl:

Fauci is medicine's answer to Paul Krugman

Not even 5% of the population has contracted the leftyflu and 99% of those recover. So I agree that in some areas, like NY or NJ where the pathetic Dem governors were killing people left and right that these workers deserve recognition. But overall in the US hospitals are quiet.

Who gives a shit who that Left Wing rag chooses?

My wife and I subscribed to Time for many years but when they kissed Slick Willy's scumbag ass and became a Libtard publication we we dropped our subscription.

One of the reporter bitches from Time once said she would give Slick Willy a blowjob as a reward for his support of abortion. That was the last straw.

Forum List

Back