'I'd get my house bombed tonight': Pennsylvania Republican leader details pressure to support Trump efforts to overturn the election

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
They are all running scared which explains their denial of the Biden win and failure to stand up to Dear Leader's coup.
This is the way Putin, Erdogan and Orban role. Welcome to the autocracy.

• President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election results may not be going well on the legal front, but a high-ranking Pennsylvania Republican leader is feeling the pressure.
  • Sen. Kim Ward, Pennsylvania's Republican Senate majority leader, told The New York Times that Trump called on her for help and she felt threatened by his most fervent supporters.
  • "If I would say to you, 'I don't want to do it,' I'd get my house bombed tonight," Ward said of a letter calling on state lawmakers to pressure Pennsylvania's congressional delegation to make their own Electoral College picks so Trump could take President-elect Joe Biden's victory from him.

They are all running scared which explains their denial of the Biden win and failure to stand up to Dear Leader's coup.

• President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election results may not be going well on the legal front, but a high-ranking Pennsylvania Republican leader is feeling the pressure.
  • Sen. Kim Ward, Pennsylvania's Republican Senate majority leader, told The New York Times that Trump called on her for help and she felt threatened by his most fervent supporters.
  • "If I would say to you, 'I don't want to do it,' I'd get my house bombed tonight," Ward said of a letter calling on state lawmakers to pressure Pennsylvania's congressional delegation to make their own Electoral College picks so Trump could take President-elect Joe Biden's victory from him.

I dont know what sort of a republican she is

There are a lot of RINOs in America who campaign as conservatives but serve as libs

my guess is that repub governors in georgia and arizona for instance will have difficult reelection campaigns

Rigggggght our course he said that and you have footage of the real person saying that I suppose....or is it just another one of those unfounded rumors you're always complaining about when the other side does it? There was no Biden Win....all there was .....was a big fat Dominion Algorithim that carelessly flaunted 1x10^15 to 1 odds.....nobody ever beats odds like that and Biden didn't either.

JO

Rigggggght our course he said that and you have footage of the real person saying that I suppose....or is it just another one of those unfounded rumors you're always complaining about when the other side does it? There was no Biden Win....all there was .....was a big fat Dominion Algorithim that carelessly flaunted 1x10^15 to 1 odds.....nobody ever beats odds like that and Biden didn't either.

JO

JO - You've been deluded by the worst kind of propaganda. You're smarter than this. SNAP TO!!

CCP dems cheated in the tens of millions column.

Last edited:
Fake news from a real liar.

Are you denying she said that and perhaps need more sources Mikey?

kim ward If I would say to you, 'I don't want to do it,' I'd get my house bombed tonight
How would I know? You can't believe anything the media says and even less from liars like you. If I saw them say it I would believe it but I'd have to see it in person. Nope you are ALL liars.
That certainly is a cogent political philosophy. (I'll pause while you look up "cogent".)

Everyone is a liar... no exceptions? Just Q? And you?

Can you discuss ANY policy or issue other than just calling people names? How about raising the minimum wage? Restoring Bear's Ears? Standing up to Putin (how refreshing!)? Anything?

New Topics

Forum List

Back