I blame the people of Kentucky's for Mitch McConnell

they voted him in, and he doesn't want to give a red cents to states or people that are in need.

This is something that's always puzzled me. He is reviled in his own state but keeps getting voted back in. Kentucky is such a lovely state. Great country. Fantastic bourbon.
And the best you can do for Senators are Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell???:auiqs.jpg:Perfect example of middle America voting against it's own best interest...because the person
has an "R" next to their name. I don't hate Trump. I just have no respect for him. I can say I absolutely hate McConnell. He single-handedly destroyed political discourse and
bi-partisanship in this country. He's the reason both our political system and our government is so broken.

they voted him in, and he doesn't want to give a red cents to states or people that are in need.

This is something that's always puzzled me. He is reviled in his own state but keeps getting voted back in. Kentucky is such a lovely state. Great country. Fantastic bourbon.
And the best you can do for Senators are Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell???:auiqs.jpg:Perfect example of middle America voting against it's own best interest...because the person
has an "R" next to their name. I don't hate Trump. I just have no respect for him. I can say I absolutely hate McConnell. He single-handedly destroyed political discourse and
bi-partisanship in this country. He's the reason both our political system and our government is so broken.
Maybe Kentucky elections need to be closely monitored. Maybe their elections are rigged. The people of Kentucky can’t be that dumb. But racism, guns, god and gays play a big part in why they vote against their own financial interests.

like the other states have something to brag about?.....

Libs haven't proposed a way to pay for the massive giveaway planned.

McConnell as well as Trump were Literally Crucified for deficits during the last campaign cycle for "deficits". They learned their lesson.

This is what happens when your primary goal is to cultivate ignorance and stupidity within your own base.

I can't stand the bastard, but that's what his constituents seem to want.
They're ignoramuses. That's what Mitch wants. Ignorant uneducated people who want him.
Republicans hold down taxes by ignoring infrastructure.
Democrats tax at will by promising infrastructure and...who knows?

McConnell as well as Trump were Literally Crucified for deficits during the last campaign cycle for "deficits". They learned their lesson.
McConnell created a $3 trillion dollar tax giveaway to the rich deficit, that was manufactured by Republicans. People who know better learned that lesson forty years ago. When are you going to catch on that Republicans could give two shits about deficits?

McConnell created a $3 trillion dollar tax giveaway to the rich deficit, that was manufactured by Republicans. People who know better learned that lesson forty years ago. When are you going to catch on that Republicans could give two shits about deficits?

He learned his lesson, he's not going to give the libs any more fuel for their fire.

That's the point.

Libs are now Deficit Hawks, he's doing want he needs to do to avoid you guys' wrath.

I can't stand the bastard, but that's what his constituents seem to want.
They're ignoramuses. That's what Mitch wants. Ignorant uneducated people who want him.
Republicans hold down taxes by ignoring infrastructure.
Democrats tax at will by promising infrastructure and...who knows?
A $3trillion dollar deficit along that included almost $2 trillion dollars in a giveaway to the rich, with no investment returns to speak of, does not hold down our tax obligation. Someone has to pay for those giveaways that the rich do not need. Try again.

He learned his lesson, he's not going to give the libs any more fuel for their fire.

That's the point.

Libs are now Deficit Hawks, he's doing want he needs to do to avoid you guys' wrath.
The point is, McConnell created the deficit that was unnecessary. Damage already done. Democrats have enough fuel for that fire until McConnell finally goes into that turtle shell permanently. Lol! You have no point.

Forum List

Back