Who will be the new Sec. of Defense?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
I agree with him it should only be used is a last resort, but this can't go on forever.

Fatal mistake by Esper. No way he recovers from that one. Bye, Bye. Bigly
untrue speculation by idiots....

Esper is trying to be the first member of the Trump administration to not leave in disgrace. He gave the interview to try to show he is not an evil man like the rest he stood with in front of that church. He only serves evil men, of course.

Actually, I just watched Esper's speech on Fox and it left me with a very bad taste in my mouth. Who the hell is pulling the strings in all our major federal government agencies? This seemingly universal narrative that America is suffering from systemic racism is total bullshit. I also disagree strongly with Esper on use of the National Guard versus the regular, active duty military. Guardsmen are much more susceptible to the ideology that is currently attacking our nation because they live and work in our communities, and frankly, their equipment and training is not on par with their active duty equivalents. I ought to know, I am one of them. Something very fucking fishy is going down when the VP, Sec-Def, and so many other administration power players are all singing the same "woe-is-me black victimhood" narrative in support of the rioters. Right now American civilians need hammers to protect them from commie social justice warrior postmodernists, not a bunch of bleeding heart pussies who kneel before the enemy. Perhaps it really is too late, perhaps America is already on a downward spiral she cannot pull out of. Fuck.

Forum List

Back