Who will be the first to tattle about getting 2 negs in less than 48?

Go get a neg rep from me

Negged you again.

niver.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanked 4,260 Times in 3,517 Posts

gee your neg rep seems to do nothing to my account

so you guys couldnt find any neg reps from me to anyone could you.

How could I, Dumbass??? You're crowing all over the board how you whined until it was removed.

where did I say that?

Look on the bright side, TDM.

You can't be negged any more

:thup:

Do you realise I have never negged rep someone on this site except once by accident and I asked the mods to remove it?
:eusa_whistle:

TderpM:

Nobody actually cares about your five red splats and your history of being a zero as a member here.

You get tweaked all the time because you are such a patent phony.

That's all. Too bad you loathe honesty.

I knew I saved this somewhere...

truthmatternegrep2.jpg

Now tell us all how you approved of my taunting you, and were sending a pos rep. That should provide us with some laughs.

I would do that all the time.

give a pos rep to someone who was attacking me.

I dont see any red square there.

Thank you mods for fixing my mistake.

I didnt mean to give you a neg rep and asked the mods to fix it, they did apperantly

My money is on mal.

maybe some people should take a break and see what a consistency of the application of such principles can and has led to...

i am not comparing the magnitude of the incidents below by any means, but i think some analogy could be made as to mind sets and attitudes...

jerry sandusky sexually abused children for decades and was caught more than a few times but nothing was done to stop him.

maybe warrant officer hugh thompson should have kept his mouth shut too

Thompson: What's going on here, Lieutenant?
Calley: This is my business.
Thompson: What is this? Who are these people?
Calley: Just following orders.
Thompson: Orders? Whose orders?
Calley: Just following...
Thompson: But, these are human beings, unarmed civilians, sir.
Calley: Look Thompson, this is my show. I'm in charge here. It ain't your concern.
Thompson: Yeah, great job.
Calley: You better get back in that chopper and mind your own business.
Thompson: You ain't heard the last of this!

Hugh Thompson, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

been there, folks, and i think what thompson did took as much guts as any CMOH recipient

now, i am not even remotely suggesting that any of you would keep your mouth shut if a child was being abused, or remain silent in the face of the massacre of innocent civilians by soldiers (and do not judge those men who did this, please, unless you've been there. this is about the guy who "ratted" them out.) what i am sayng is that you lack consistency in applying your principles.

think about it.

Forum List

Back