Who will be "blamed" over the looming government shutdown?

Curious, simply by pressing the funny button, nat shows just how little he or his party cares about working with the President. Contrary to his beliefs, I want the government to continue functioning.

It is Trump himself saying maybe we need a shutdown.. He is the one who will be responsible ,no one else.

How partisan of you.

He's the one willing to make a compromise. He made that plainly clear, Democrats are the ones who won't take this seriously enough to come to the table with a decent proposal.

Interesting logic. Why even have a fire department. If your house catches fire it will eventually burn out.
If you're telling me I can have my house fire extinguished if I let a bunch of homeless people live with me, well, then fuck it. The benefits of a house are outweighed. Burn that shit to the ground.

:dunno:

• There was a DACA compromise drawn up by Durbin and Graham.......
  • Trump was ready to sign on.......
  • Ultra right wingers convinced the orange buffoon that if he did sign, he'd lose some of his 35% base..
  • Trump then reneged

......and here we are

The LAST thing democrats want is for the government to "shut down" (it doesn't really shut down, because stuff still runs) and for people to realize they can function quite well with the government doing less. It might make voters start demanding balanced budgets and spending cuts.

Strange how you won't push for compromise among your own party, you insist on capitulation. As we can already see, the Democrats aren't taking this seriously, thus they will be the ones to thank for the government shutting down.

Yeah....let's see how it'll all "spin" out, shall we?

View attachment 171785

These dumb asses blaming the last shutdown on Obama... How quickly they forget that Ted Cruz caused it and I do believe he lost the primaries because of it..

Go ahead shut it down folks..People will not forget in the next several elections..:p

The LAST thing democrats want is for the government to "shut down" (it doesn't really shut down, because stuff still runs) and for people to realize they can function quite well with the government doing less. It might make voters start demanding balanced budgets and spending cuts.

Well true , we are used to the congress working a few days a month yet get paid for full time..

The government will not be able to send out the seniors checks, and they will not forget...Ted Cruz should already know that..

Wonder if Trump will terrorize seniors with comments about unSocial Security ?

Like Obama, the liar, did.

Gosh you are an idiot... 0 compassion with who this will affect..

Gosh....I'm sorry you don't have a clue.

So it is -30 degrees in some areas of the country... The seniors live paycheck to paycheck .. You seem to not give a shit if their electricity gets shut off so Trump can stay in bed and eat his hamburgers..

the House sending spending bills to the Senate that would have funded all government functions

ahhhhh, but you're forgetting what the House did NOT want to fund......lol

So...we have supporters of the current GOP Administration supporting the possible shutdown....let's remember this.

The Trump cultist majority in this forum do NOT represent America......
Let it all play out and we'll see.

If they shut down, dems fault, pubs fault, Trumps fault...

everybodys fault.

Stop paychecks for the House and Senate.

They don't get paid til the government starts working again.

Forum List

Back