• Conservatives

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Spit it out.

All I read on this site is woe is me jew bullshit. Woe is me a black man was... bullshit. Woe is me they canceled me bullshit.

It's ALL TIRESOME. A literal bunch of crybaby bitches unable to figure out how to defeat the ghosts in front of them....

MAGAs also knows as Rumpsters seem to be the biggest whiners. Rumps Jet Plane did develop a severe noise and had to return to an airport. It seems the right wing developed a severe whine.

Spit it out.

All I read on this site is woe is me jew bullshit. Woe is me a black man was... bullshit. Woe is me they canceled me bullshit.

It's ALL TIRESOME. A literal bunch of crybaby bitches unable to figure out how to defeat the ghosts in front of them....
You, how many threads do you start in a day, everyday?

You, how many threads do you start in a day, everyday?
Everyday? I dunno. Goes in spurts. 5 on Monday, none for a week the 15 in 2 days then none for awhile.

Not sure what that has to do with anything.

Alot of my threads are about work, music and visual entertainment so your point is?

MAGAs also knows as Rumpsters seem to be the biggest whiners. Rumps Jet Plane did develop a severe noise and had to return to an airport. It seems the right wing developed a severe whine.
:rolleyes: You're whining about Trump being able to afford a private jet because you cannot and will never be able to afford one.

You're just a typical jealous childish whiner and a TDS afflicted moron.

Last edited:
Spit it out.

Easy, Trump liars whine more, it's all they do.

Forum List

Back