Virtual beer summit. WHO's brain on this forum do you want to pick the most?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
For me it would be MarkAtl
And
Bulldog
With Bodecea a close 3rd.

I think these 3 posters are the most reasonable. Yes Marc peddles in race shit and Bulldog is just a tard but I think Marc's race shit is just a reflection of his own life and that isn't a reflection on me. Dude seems like he could have a deep convo.

Bulldog is just a tard, like me, I admire people who strive to be perfect like me.

And Bode is my favorite lesbian of all time

I admire people who strive to be perfect like me.

_79542482_alcohol2.png

visuals-000199889632-KAktWO-original.jpg

And
Bulldog

I think these 3 posters are the most reasonable. Yes Marc peddles in race shit and Bulldog is just a tard but I think Marc's race shit is just a reflection of his own life and that isn't a reflection on me. Dude seems like he could have a deep convo.

Bulldog is just a tard, like me, I admire people who strive to be perfect like me.

Embrace the bullshit. This is the greatest platform ever. An anonymous discussion board where you can freely discuss things that would be devistating if they were known IRL. I still don't lie here and try to maintain my integrity, because that's just me, but I could If I wanted to.

And
Bulldog

Slade and GG.

Somebody pass me a Coors Light? And pull the tab for me.

And
Bulldog

LOL...

You mean you want to do some colonoscopies?

There ain't a fucking single braincell among the 3 of those jabbering lunatics.

Embrace the bullshit. This is the greatest platform ever. An anonymous discussion board where you can freely discuss things that would be devistating if they were known IRL. I still don't lie here and try to maintain my integrity, because that's just me, but I could If I wanted to.
Change your pasty, there's mold on that one...

Forum List

Back