Who Was The Beast Of The Book Of Revelation?

A coin is not a hand or forehead. Which is where the mark will be placed in the End Times. Nero's coins have nothing to do with it.
And Sodom has nothing to do with Jerusalem. Ask the archeologists that who found it years ago...

Sodom has never been found.
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth...

Spears and arrows don't do that. In fact the discription/prophesy was incomprehensible at the time Zach wrote it. The Lord told him that, and we watched it being invented...

You haven't gone nearly far enough...

Sodom has never been found. In fact if there were ever cities of the plain they were gone long before Abraham.

Not only were they real but there were 2 more cities destroyed with them:
Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim.

And then there's Zoar, who oddly wasn't burnt to a crisp with the rest of them, which is how you know God was involved because it should have been scorched due to it's vicinity to the others. Archeologists have uncovered the Planisphere Disk that mapped the asteroid in real time.
Zoar should have been devastated by the asteroid too, but Lot needed a place to go. You can still visit Lot's cave today. Not figuratively, but literally....

Not only were they real but there were 2 more cities destroyed with them:
Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim.

And then there's Zoar, who oddly wasn't burnt to a crisp with the rest of them, which is how you know God was involved because it should have been scorched because of it's vacinity to the others. Archeologists have uncovered the Planisphere Disk that mapped the asteroid in real time.
Zoar should have been devastated by the asteroid too, but Lot needed a place to go. You can still visit Lot's cave today. Not figuratively, but literally....

From Scooby Doo?

From Scooby Doo?

sooby doo is the mythological creature---muhummad

The world did not.

The whole world was astonished and followed the beast. Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast?

THIS HAS NOT OCCURRED YET PEOPLE...

The Roman empire was the world.

Caiaphas presided over the Sanhedrin? Why? because he was the high priest?
seems you have a Sunday school education
surada claims that she did not attend sunday school. For the record---Caiphas was a REJECT by the Pharisees ----LIKE JESUS

Of course I went to Sunday school. What does this thread have to do with me?

Caiaphas was the high priest according to Josephus.

RIGHT ---caiaphas was an appointee by your fave ROMANS---try reading the available literature-----uhm----as apposed to the islamonaxi stuff you so WORSHIP

RIGHT ---caiaphas was an appointee by your fave ROMANS---try reading the available literature-----uhm----as apposed to the islamonaxi stuff you so WORSHIP

Islamonazi stuff? You're really sick, Rosie.

Islamonazi stuff? You're really sick, Rosie.
oh----I am sick because I did attend Sunday school, read the NT and
even read the islamo nazi filth that you so SUPPORT. UHM do you know what a
DUALIE is?

oh----I am sick because I did attend Sunday school, read the NT and
even read the islamo nazi filth that you so SUPPORT. UHM do you know what a
DUALIE is?

You mean the pick-up truck or dual citizenship? How often did you go to Sunday school?

You mean the pick-up truck or dual citizenship? How often did you go to Sunday school?
more than enough to understand the "culture"----to wit, a lot more than I attended "hebrew school" Why are you afraid do discuss the issue of
"dual citizen" ?

And, you think that means a building. JWs reject education and write their own Bible.
They fixed the errors translated in to fit false council teachings. They put Gods name back where God wants it but condemned by those who refuse to put it back. We get the best education on earth=Gods wisdom.

I don't care about dual citizenship.
Oh---ok so you do not care. It is and was a very big issue in the
islamo nazi propaganda that I read as a child (more than 50 years ago)
AND COUNTING. No doubt YOU HAVE NEVER USED THE TERM "dual
citizen" RIGHT?
I don't care about dual citizenship.
OH!! ok----have you ever encountered the phrase
used in 'derogatory' manner?

Forum List

Back