Who wants to stop all this testing?

Who wants to stop testing because they think it’s only inflating the numbers of COVID cases?

• Total voters
Not unicorns,. but scientists and all those with functioning brains. But we'd have to get infection rates back to those around two months ago. Before the economy "reopened."

I see your point ... but I don't think that will work ... we're already beginning to see round two of infections ... folks who had Covid-19 before, recovered, and are now being reinfected ... there's a very real possibility this virus will just go around and around and around ... we don't know at this time about SARS-CoV-2 specifically, but antigens for many of the other Coronavirus family members quickly disappear allowing the victim to be infected just a few months later ...

Massive testing and isolation if we want to be rid of this ... since getting people to WASH THEIR HANDS seems to be a failed strategy ...
I understand. But really we have two options imo. 1) Shut down and try to get back to where we were in late May and June (depending on location) or just die or be sick until we perhaps see an effective vaccine.

I think we can test all we want, but if we're testing thousands per day per state, but not getting results faster than five days, those five thousand have been infecting people exponentially while waiting for results.

Other countries have much better testing times. But we have Trump.

In the real world there is sick and not sick. In the deranged democrat world test positive is also sick no matter how healthy you might be. Communist democrats take it a step further. Being tested at all means sick.

All who voted yes are morons

I don't see any profit in reporting the results on the radio every 30 minutes. If someone's medical doctor has reviewed the patient's conditions and determines the information from a COVID test would be useful in determining their treatment plan- they should have it.

If not, they shouldn't have it.
You don’t see value in identifying positive cases so those people can isolate and stop spreading the disease?

Everyone is expected to isolate and wear masks , so what difference does it make? If they were using the tests so people could visit their aunt in a nursing home, it might have point.
We all know that’s not the case. People have been out and about this whole time. And Trump has been pushing for more openings through it all. Just look at his events. Does that look like isolated safety to you?

Why?

We already assume everyone has the virus (lockdown/muzzle mandates). No need to test for it unless you are sick, right?
Why are you a moron? Because you don’t understand basic things even after they are explained to you. That’s why
Maybe you suck hyena taint when it comes to explaining things?

If everyone is considered a carrier of the virus (like they are now) the only reason to test is to assess proper treatment protocols for people who are actually symptomatic.

So, why don't you explain to me why my position is wrong, and fuck off with your insults.
Saying everybody is a carrier of the virus is something that you made up in your fantasyland. Not something that is real. Another supporting fact of your moronism
You've got piss poor reading comprehension. Dude didn't say everybody is a carrier. He said everybody is CONSIDERED a carrier. That is absolutely true. The reason for universal lockdown policies is that even asymptomatic people can spread covid, which means that everybody has to be treated as a viral threat. Another way of saying that is that everybody has to be considered as someone who might right now be viral. And yet another way of saying that is that everybody has to be, and therefore is, considered a carrier of the virus, and therefore everybody has to lock down.

So the question is valid. If everybody has to be locked down anyway, why bother testing people who aren't symptomatic? So that you can proudly tell them that it's a good thing they stayed home, and that maybe they shouldn't have travelled out just to get tested for something that clearly isn't bothering them?
Jesus, what’s wrong with you people. Being cautious and treating everybody as POSSIBLE carriers is very different than the isolation/quarantine that KNOWN CARRIERS, would undertake. When somebody tests positive they can isolate to a higher degree as we have done during the shut down and contact tracing can be performed so people they were exposed to can be tested and isolate as well.

One is a safety precaution and the other is direct treatment/action
KNOWN CARRIERS?????.....
1594314287096.png

1594314314842.png

Now that is changing the subject moron....

Why?

We already assume everyone has the virus (lockdown/muzzle mandates). No need to test for it unless you are sick, right?
Why are you a moron? Because you don’t understand basic things even after they are explained to you. That’s why
How many people do you know that have covid?.....
6. Why are you changing the subject?
Because I can......
You can do whatever you want... but your choice to change the subject highlights your inability to argue the topic. That’s a white flag move... Just sayin
How was asking if anyone knew someone with covid changing the subject of the thread titled.....
Are you retarded or what?....
The fact that you’re asking how your off topic question is off topic explains it all.
It's not off topic to ask about covid infections in a covid testing thread...would you like to run it by a moderator dummy?....

And why is COVID-19 talk happening in the Politics forum?
Because the entire thing is being politicized. Duh
Because Trump politicized it when he said no testing to show infection numbers because it was bad for him politically.

Corvid was gonna affect his job performance numbers because he's the potus, but his actions caused the poll numbers to go how they went.

Why?

Because I can......
You can do whatever you want... but your choice to change the subject highlights your inability to argue the topic. That’s a white flag move... Just sayin
How was asking if anyone knew someone with covid changing the subject of the thread titled.....
The fact that you’re asking how your off topic question is off topic explains it all.
It's not off topic to ask about covid infections in a covid testing thread...would you like to run it by a moderator dummy?....
No, I’m fine just pointing out your avoidance as a weakness in your debate skills

Why?

If everyone is considered a carrier of the virus (like they are now) the only reason to test is to assess proper treatment protocols for people who are actually symptomatic.

So, why don't you explain to me why my position is wrong, and fuck off with your insults.
Saying everybody is a carrier of the virus is something that you made up in your fantasyland. Not something that is real. Another supporting fact of your moronism
You've got piss poor reading comprehension. Dude didn't say everybody is a carrier. He said everybody is CONSIDERED a carrier. That is absolutely true. The reason for universal lockdown policies is that even asymptomatic people can spread covid, which means that everybody has to be treated as a viral threat. Another way of saying that is that everybody has to be considered as someone who might right now be viral. And yet another way of saying that is that everybody has to be, and therefore is, considered a carrier of the virus, and therefore everybody has to lock down.

So the question is valid. If everybody has to be locked down anyway, why bother testing people who aren't symptomatic? So that you can proudly tell them that it's a good thing they stayed home, and that maybe they shouldn't have travelled out just to get tested for something that clearly isn't bothering them?
Jesus, what’s wrong with you people. Being cautious and treating everybody as POSSIBLE carriers is very different than the isolation/quarantine that KNOWN CARRIERS, would undertake. When somebody tests positive they can isolate to a higher degree as we have done during the shut down and contact tracing can be performed so people they were exposed to can be tested and isolate as well.

KNOWN CARRIERS?????.....View attachment 361371
View attachment 361372

Oh for god's sake, even you must know you're full of shit. I'm out to get sushi take out for dinner. Safely.

I don't see any profit in reporting the results on the radio every 30 minutes. If someone's medical doctor has reviewed the patient's conditions and determines the information from a COVID test would be useful in determining their treatment plan- they should have it.

You don’t see value in identifying positive cases so those people can isolate and stop spreading the disease?

You don't see corpses stacked like cords of firewood in the streets so . . . survey says, "no!"
You don’t remember seeing portable trailers for stacking bodies outside hospitals in NY a few months ago? Have you seen the hospital capacity in Florida and Texas right now? Wake the fuck up.

Everything the left touches turns political...from Gayness to Covid and everything in between...the only reason they get away with it is because of dummies like you....and moron media hacks that never took a hard class in school or worked a day in their little insignificant lives.....

Why?

Because I can......

And why is COVID-19 talk happening in the Politics forum?
Because Trump politicized it when he said no testing to show infection numbers because it was bad for him politically.

Corvid was gonna affect his job performance numbers because he's the potus, but his actions caused the poll numbers to go how they went.

Because the left leaning cable news outlets report coronavirus outbreaks wherever a Donald John Trump reelection rally is held or a church reopens? But not once where a mass mob has gathered to loot, riot and kill? Got it. Then again, all I hear or see are democrats whining about how COVID is not a political event. And still, they create threads to further politicize the virus. Doh!

Why?

View attachment 361372

Oh for god's sake, even you must know you're full of shit. I'm out to get sushi take out for dinner. Safely.
Yuck you eat raw fish?.....you need a mask for your breath....

In the real world there is sick and not sick. In the deranged democrat world test positive is also sick no matter how healthy you might be. Communist democrats take it a step further. Being tested at all means sick.
Was that supposed to make sense?

Why?

Because I can......
No, I’m fine just pointing out your avoidance as a weakness in your debate skills
Buddy I will debate you into the ground on any subject you can think of.....I could do it with one hand tied behind my back....

Why?

View attachment 361372

Agreed... haha

You don't see corpses stacked like cords of firewood in the streets so . . . survey says, "no!"
You don’t remember seeing portable trailers for stacking bodies outside hospitals in NY a few months ago? Have you seen the hospital capacity in Florida and Texas right now? Wake the fuck up.

Wrong answer. IF COVID was universally killing Americans coast to coast, then the bodies would be stacked high in every fucking community in our nation. Living just north of Baltimore we definitely would have seen beaucoup death in real-time, not to mention the funeral home we pass daily on our way into town never, not ever, not once appeared to be overwhelmed, nor did the hospital ER parking lot right beside it. Or are you telling us COVID deaths only happened in one major American city?

Hoax (noun)
Something intended to deceive; deliberate trickery intended to gain an advantage.

Why?

Nothing's wrong with me, I'm just pointing out that you obviously didn't understand what you were reading. Personally, if more testing means smarter, targeted lockdowns, I'm all for it. Given the level of nuance demonstrated by a lot of these governers thus far, I ain't exactly holding my breath, though. Your hypothetical arrangement strikes me as some overly optimistic apologetics, tbh.

Also, fuck contact tracing. I'm not sure what sort of mortality rate we'd have to deal with before I'd sign off on letting the people in power make it mandatory that we carry tracking devices at all times, but <1% sure AF ain't it, Chief. Maybe you want mommy and daddy government to keep you warm and cuddly and make the bad sniffles go away, but I'm not down to give up my privacy rights to ease your panic.

Forum List

Back