Who wants to defend the Federal Income Tax?

Democrats preach doom all the time. The world will soon end and it's all your fault for being a human. Shame on you for driving a car. Hey you want a lot of money? They damn the rich. Hey you want not to live a poor life when you are black? They remind you how your ancestors spent time as slaves so now you must pay for it. How, by suffering prejudice. Not by me, but they dish it out.
If every black could have spent a day with Jim Rohn, they would be much better off, perhaps very rich.

"Let It Be Our Turn Running the Rape Room"

Again you think you can defend the GOPers by attacking the Demwits. Not logically convincing. Same predators, different sectors.

Pass this around.
Which Are the Tax-Free States? As of 2022, Alaska, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming are the only states that do not levy a state income tax.

9StatesWithoutAnIncomeTax-8930504a78a94618b205ffd70dc03928.png
Tax on What Is Not Earned Can Be the Only Tax

Let the states confiscate inheritances, eliminating the domination by worthless spoiled brats.

"Let It Be Our Turn Running the Rape Room"

Again you think you can defend the GOPers by attacking the Demwits. Not logically convincing. Same predators, different sectors.
The Demwits are the danger to this nation. And the ideals of Republicans, when carried out, manage to improve lives. All lives.

I never had a single employee ever think that was his money.
Then you have had a lot of ignorant employees. Pretty much everyone I have ever known knew that their employer matched their SS payments and paid into Unemployment Insurance FOR THEM. The employer doesn't get the contributions back if the employee is fired or quits, they belong to the employee.

Why didn't I show that on his Payroll given I showed his actual income on it? Why did my bookkeeper charge it to my account? Last why didn't the Feds disclose that to me in my paperwork? Wages for employees is definitely a company expense.
Try not paying it into his account and see what happens to you.

Then you have had a lot of ignorant employees. Pretty much everyone I have ever known knew that their employer matched their SS payments and paid into Unemployment Insurance FOR THEM. The employer doesn't get the contributions back if the employee is fired or quits, they belong to the employee.
I am talking of the money that the Employer owns that he is forced to pay to the Feds. The feds receive all the money.

Everything? Like national defense? Law rnforcement? All of government? Do you want to create a failed lawless state rules by roving bands of warloards? Have you given much thought to your moronic proposal? I don't think so.
Well you start by eliminating every federal program not specifically allowed by the Tenth Amendment. Cut the federal government down to dealing with defense, immigration, issues between the states. No more Department of Education, no more EPA, no more federal highway system, no more AMTRAK. Fund national parks entirely out of user fees. Fund the FAA from fees on the Airlines and private pilots who use its services. Cut out foreign aid entirely. Those would be good starts.

The national debt grew to its present size because of Republican tax cuts for the rich.
No, the entire debt happened because the federal government ALWAYS spends more than it receives from tax revenue. You could triple taxes tomorrow, and the government would quadruple spending the next day. It's been that way since FDR and has gotten worse over the decades.

Well you start by eliminating every federal program not specifically allowed by the Tenth Amendment. Cut the federal government down to dealing with defense, immigration, issues between the states. No more Department of Education, no more EPA, no more federal highway system, no more AMTRAK. Fund national parks entirely out of user fees. Fund the FAA from fees on the Airlines and private pilots who use its services. Cut out foreign aid entirely. Those would be good starts.
I want to call attention to two styles of posting.
Style 1 used by Republicans discusses topics and sticks to the topics unless derailed by Democrats and thus get sloppy and start using Democrats tactics.
Style 2 is Democrats and they spend virtually no time on the topic but immediately rush out to insult republicans and taunt them.

This may amuse Democrats but not the public at large.

We can therefore identify the post by AZrailwhale as from a Republican. He sticks to the points under consideration.

And eventually pay it to the worker when he retires or becomes unemployed in the case of Unemployment Insurance.
Who pays the worker when he retires?

Here is why I as an Employer reject the claim. First who owns my money? Am I volunteering to pay the Feds even if years into the future the Feds send cash to the former worker? I understand it does benefit the worker. But there are some issues to discuss. Whose cash goes to where? It goes to the Feds. Do we take the Feds word it belongs to the worker? Well if we believe in theft, we do believe that.

Why promote theft?

He envies his betters.

I mostly agree, though federal roads are explicitly a Federal power. (Article 1, section 8.)

No, the entire debt happened because the federal government ALWAYS spends more than it receives from tax revenue. You could triple taxes tomorrow, and the government would quadruple spending the next day. It's been that way since FDR and has gotten worse over the decades.
The Feds must first be persuaded that they will not get the money they spend for them to decide not to spend it in the first place. But when Democrats persist in pouring more and more cash on the Feds, they have no reason to not pile up debts.

He envies his betters.

I mostly agree, though federal roads are explicitly a Federal power. (Article 1, section 8.)
Federal roads are on Federal property and not the states property.

Forum List

Back