Who Wants Brian Williams Off Of The Headlines?

thread-fail-stamp.gif

Nobody really cares. Nutters care only insofar as they can tie Williams to "liberals" somehow. He's a journalist and he's got a sense of humor. That makes him a liberal. Nutters aren't consistent on this or any other issue.

really?
You made a thread that is nothing more than a video made by Al Franken...by definition it is a fail.

It's not a video. But you wouldn't know that because you didn't click on the link.

I found it very interesting that Bill O'Reilly, a FOX "news" journalist, was defending Brian Williams. I found out why. I posted it. Simple thread.

1) Brian Williams - anchor and MANAGING EDITOR of NBC News. Bill O'Reilly host his own OPINION show.
2) The entire premise of Franken's beef is based on a lie. Like most of his ramblings.
In no way was O'Reilly misrepresenting himself or insinuating he was in the military. Of course to the haters, he was and nothing anyone could say would change their mind.

really?
You made a thread that is nothing more than a video made by Al Franken...by definition it is a fail.

It's not a video. But you wouldn't know that because you didn't click on the link.

I found it very interesting that Bill O'Reilly, a FOX "news" journalist, was defending Brian Williams. I found out why. I posted it. Simple thread.

1) Brian Williams - anchor and MANAGING EDITOR of NBC News. Bill O'Reilly host his own OPINION show.
2) The entire premise of Franken's beef is based on a lie. Like most of his ramblings.
In no way was O'Reilly misrepresenting himself or insinuating he was in the military. Of course to the haters, he was and nothing anyone could say would change their mind.

Of course he was. He's a blowhard just like Williams.

Have you noticed how he's being so kind to Williams?

really?

Of course he was. He's a blowhard just like Williams.

Have you noticed how he's being so kind to Williams?

Unbelievable....

If O'Reilly beats up Williams then he's a scumbag...
If O'Reilly shows a bit of compassion for the guy the Libs have a problem with that.....

WTF?

Figures liberals would want to keep a pathalogical liberal liar to anchor a news station.

Unbelievable....

If O'Reilly beats up Williams then he's a scumbag...
If O'Reilly shows a bit of compassion for the guy the Libs have a problem with that.....

WTF?

I have never understood the vitriol of the left on O'Reilly.
The guy criticized Bush a lot, is known to also criticize far-right commentators and such for baseless accusations etc. - and too often has given Obama a pass.
Yet the left hate him with a passion.
There are 1000 vids out there going on about him screaming and "losing it" and telling people to shut up, when last I knew he has only told 2 people to shutup and they absolutely deserved it.
He is one of the most fair-minded opinion hosts on television - period. Sorry, but it is true. Guess i just answered my own question - they hate him because he is fairer than others.

Silly nutters. I've not demonstrated vitriol toward O'Reilly. I like his take on Williams. I also know why he has that take. He can't pound on Williams. He's guilty of doing the same exact thing as Williams. Get it? You dummies need someone to think for you.

And......he's not fair minded at all. He's a blowhard and his only agenda is dollar signs.

I can no longer argue with that, other than he is more fair minded than most.
Historically, he once had the best news oriented show on television. About 5 or 6 years ago the show changed. He stopped reporting on the things that really matter, and even joined the "dead white blonde of the month " club when that was the thing.
I do believe that it all went to his head, and no doubt he has the ego the size of the Grand Canyon. No one can argue that.

At the same time though, he has done fantastic things, rare is it that a TV news show changes policies and makes real things happen.
His show changed laws. Child protection laws changed in states across the country in part because of his nightly push.
The man also personally donates HUGE sums to charity, as well as travels the country donating time and using his fame to benefit others. Something you don't see written about from his many haters.
And his books are actually quite good. I challenge you to read "who's looking out for you" and not find yourself agreeing with most of the book.

Forum List

Back