Who they really are

Guliani is indeed a sick monster,I been telling people forever trump is not who they think he is,maybe this will wake them up.

Guliani is indeed a sick monster,I been telling people forever trump is not who they think he is,maybe this will wake them up.

Did you vote for Biden?
No,I have always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same, I don’t trust trust trump the fact he is using Rudy as his lawyer,Rudy partipated in the 9/11 coverup so I don’t trust trump as nobody should the fact he is using a knonw criminal to defend him,I only want trump re-elected because the alternative is much worse.if it was beyotween trump and Gary Johnson,I would dump trump in a heartbeat but he is all we got.

Did you vote for Biden?
No,I have always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same, I don’t trust trust trump the fact he is using Rudy as his lawyer,Rudy partipated in the 9/11 coverup so I don’t trust trump as nobody should the fact he is using a knonw criminal to defend him,I only want trump re-elected because the alternative is much worse.if it was beyotween trump and Gary Johnson,I would dump trump in a heartbeat but he is all we got.

I can't disagree with you on that. I was never a fan of Rudy myself especially when he was part of the cover up with 911. However I think it is great he is exposing the election fraud. So maybe he is making up for his past mistakes.

Forum List

Back