Who really got Reagan elected in 1980 ?

I enjoy your fervent belief in your mindless conspiracy theory. I mean, sure: it is sad in a way. I don’t always mock those with mental illness. But you are truly special.
Mental illness is ignoring common knowledge thst the mob put kennedy into power,mental illness is saying biden had more votes than any president in our lifetime,a guy who could only draw a handful of crowds to his rallies,mental illness is acting like a stupid fuck trying to tell me all those excellent doctors who said the bullet came from the front did not know what they were talking about:rofl:You dismiss what the best doctors in the state of Texas say as conspiracy theory,what a trollboy. talk about mental illness. :rofl:

Last edited:
Mental illness is ignoring common knowledge thst the mob put kennedy into power,mental illness is saying biden had more votes than any president in our lifetime,a guy who could only draw a handful of crowds to his rallies,mental illness is acting like a stupid fuck trying to tell me all those excellent doctors who said the bullet came from the front did not know what they were talking about:rofl:You dismiss what the best doctors in the state of Texas say as conspiracy theory,what a trollboy. talk about mental illness. :rofl:
There may be help for you.

But, I doubt it.

There may be help for you.

But, I doubt it.
So I’m short,you admit you got nothing to refute those facts.thanks fir playing and admitting you have been checkmated. :thup: One more sock puppet to add to ignore.probably another one of right wingers socks,he has plenty of them here he uses.so obvious this is another sock puppet from Langley,just look at his avatar,saying truth seeker and truth teller.what a fucking joke. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:
Trollboy here seriously thinks the people elect our presidents,he is beyond hope :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
So I’m short,you admit you got nothing to refute those facts.thanks fir playing and admitting you have been checkmated. :thup: One more sock puppet to add to ignore.probably another one of right wingers socks,he has plenty of them here he uses.so obvious this is another sock puppet from Langley,just look at his avatar,saying truth seeker and truth teller.what a fucking joke. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:
Trollboy here seriously thinks the people elect our presidents,he is beyond hope :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:
I fully admit that you make no sense and are clinically disturbed.

Forum List

Back