Who really got Reagan elected in 1980 ?

Thanks I will take a look at it,I don’t have my head up Reagan’s ass and afraid of the truth about him as dipshit citizen is,
Some of the things he says surely are true, but there are a couple things I'd take with a grain of salt....like sleeping with Marilyn Monroe when he was 16. In the 2 different interviews the story changes a little - but other stuff totally makes sense.
Laundering Vegas mob money through the Vatican , the Howard Hughes story and J Edgar Hoover being gay and blackmailed by them. The 3 JFK shooters.....or at least - 2 others besides LHO.

Excellent find I just found.man he sure does have his head up uncle sams ass.he has also been brainwashed by what our corrupt school system has taught him,it’s well known by all the people thst have never had their head up Reagan’s ass by people like you thst Reagan and Bush worked with the CIA to sobotoge Carter’s re-election.this sheep obviously is clueless about the October surprise what a traiter reagan was deliberately committing treason with Iran delaying the release of the hostages so he could get elected. Wow he listens way too much to the idiot box in the living room.
Everyone with any education knows that gthe october surprise is a proven myth hence it is no surprise you would repeat it being an uneducated fool

Some of the things he says surely are true, but there are a couple things I'd take with a grain of salt....like sleeping with Marilyn Monroe when he was 16. In the 2 different interviews the story changes a little - but other stuff totally makes sense.
Laundering Vegas mob money through the Vatican , the Howard Hughes story and J Edgar Hoover being gay and blackmailed by them. The 3 JFK shooters.....or at least - 2 others besides LHO.
Nothing he says is true or even plausible.

He is an obscure nobody looking for attention like you

It makes perfect sense the Jews owned Reagan,he was a traiter to America going all the way back to his days as an actor.The Jews of course own Hollywood so makes sense they owned him,he was a traiter going back to his days as even an actor because he spied on other actors suspected of being communists,he destroyed many innocent actors careers that were falsely accused of being communists by spying on them for the FBI giving information on them to j Edgar Hoover.the elite knew he was corrupt so that was his reward,governor of california.

speaking of Jfk,that was why Reagan later got the reward to be president,he also participated in the coverup of jfk by blocking an extradition request of Allen Dulles by Jim garrison.so they rewarded him the Oval Office fir his reward,same as ford he also got rewarded the office of the president fir participating in that coverup.

citizen dipshit cant stand toe to toe in a debate on this,rather than trying to refute those facts,he deflects like all of them always do and get angry leaving by putting a thumbs down sign in frustration of being checkmated. :abgg2q.jpg: Doc is another one I know that has that same behavior.some people just don’t like you pulling back the curtain oz hides behind and tearing down the myth of their hero they so much have their head up his ass.

people who can’t face reality on their hero Reagan are fake ass trump supporters,they obviously just voted fir trump because they are republicans,they never would have voted fir him if he was a dem.

Doug billimgs alternative media guy I used to listen to is the same way so I stopped listening to him and unsubscribed from his channel,another fake ass trump supporter.

Last edited:
It makes perfect sense the Jews owned Reagan,he was a traiter to America going all the way back to his days as an actor.The Jews of course own Hollywood so makes sense they owned him,he was a traiter going back to his days as even an actor because he spied on other actors suspected of being communists,he destroyed many innocent actors careers that were falsely accused of being communists by spying on them for the FBI giving information on them to j Edgar Hoover.the elite knew he was corrupt so that was his reward,governor of california.

speaking of Jfk,that was why Reagan later got the reward to be president,he also participated in the coverup of jfk by blocking an extradition request of Allen Dulles by Jim garrison.so they rewarded him the Oval Office fir his reward,same as ford he also got rewarded the office of the president fir participating in that coverup.

citizen dipshit cant stand toe to toe in a debate on this,rather than trying to refute those facts,he deflects like all of them always do and get angry leaving by putting a thumbs down sign in frustration of being checkmated. :abgg2q.jpg: Doc is another one I know that has that same behavior.some people just don’t like you pulling back the curtain oz hides behind and tearing down the myth of their hero they so much have their head up his ass.

people who can’t face reality on their hero Reagan are fake ass trump supporters,they obviously just voted fir trump because they are republicans,they never would have voted fir him if he was a dem.

Doug billimgs alternative media guy I used to listen to is the same way so I stopped listening to him and unsubscribed from his channel,another fake ass trump supporter.
There was no cover up of JFK you fucking idiot

Thanks I will take a look at it,I don’t have my head up Reagan’s ass and afraid of the truth about him as dipshit citizen is,unlike dipshit citizen,I am not afraid of the truth or afraid to watch this video. No surprise in the least the zionists Jews owned Reagan,he was an actor and Hollywood is owned by the Jews.he was friends with Nixon as well who had deep ties to the mob so Reagan had to be affliated with the mob as well.

LA RAIN MAN rofl

I lived through it and was fully aware of what was going on, Goober. I wasn't getting my information from some left wing high school teacher. SMFH, why do you think you're in conspiracy theories tin hat.
Liar you obviously were not aware of jack shit and you are the one who obviously got your shit from some left wing high school teacher because our corrupt schools teach thst Reagan was a great president dumbass :rofl:

Let me guess,he also hates trump right,the shills from Langley always do. :abgg2q.jpg:
The thing Trump did was pull back the oz curtain in sort of a confirmation of the things we know from Edward Snowden , Julian Assange and Wikileaks .... when Radcliff became Trump's Director of National Intelligence all sorts of interesting thing were declassified and even if it mostly gets buried, the good guys have the original copies now.

The CIA and Poppy Bush had a big role as well, but Gianni Russo says the Jewish Mob who controlled the Hollywood film industry among other things, liked Reagan, for whatever reasons, and got him elected as governor of California....then moved him into the White House.

A fascinating interview, but you can jump to 5:15 for the part about Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr, Nixon and Reagan.....

The American people got Reagan elected

Derp derp derp

Stop trying to rewrite history to make Jimmy Carter look good. I lived through the Carter presidency and even voted for him. I should have voted for Gerald Ford.

As a President Jimmy Carter sucked! As a person I admire him more than any other President. Jimmy Carter strikes me as a true Christian and a rare breed of an honest politician. He ranks in at number two behind Abe Lincoln in this article.

I sat in a line of cars waiting to fill the gas tank on my car a number of times. There definitely was ”malaise“ in our nation largely do to the fact that Jimmy was our President. Inflation was a big problem during the Carter years as it will be again under the Lost in Space President, Joe Biden

I voted for Reagan who wasn’t perfect but largely straightened things out. Reagan, Eisenhower, FDR, Truman and JFK were in my opinion the best modern Presidents. I predict Joe Biden will be the worst of all time because he is not mentally fit for the job because of his increasing dementia.
Wow is this clown ever a brainwashed sheep.Kennedy was the only one of thst group thst was not a traiter and puppet for the elite and followed the constitution serving the people instead of the elite hence why he paid the fatal price fir it,our school system has really failed Americans,they are so stupid they don’t realise the majority of our presidents were evil mass murderers in Eisenhower,FDR,Truman and Reagan were not the exception,the last conservative gop president we had was Calvin Coolidge.

Thanks I will take a look at it,I don’t have my head up Reagan’s ass and afraid of the truth about him as dipshit citizen is,unlike dipshit citizen,I am not afraid of the truth or afraid to watch this video. No surprise in the least the zionists Jews owned Reagan,he was an actor and Hollywood is owned by the Jews.he was friends with Nixon as well who had deep ties to the mob so Reagan had to be affliated with the mob as well.
Hey toto,we all know you have your head up wrongwingers ass.how’s thst shit tasting. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

Last edited:
The CIA and Poppy Bush had a big role as well, but Gianni Russo says the Jewish Mob who controlled the Hollywood film industry among other things, liked Reagan, for whatever reasons, and got him elected as governor of California....then moved him into the White House.

A fascinating interview, but you can jump to 5:15 for the part about Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr, Nixon and Reagan.....

carter was a disaster he put reagan in office

Watch the interview at least.
Pretty interesting.
This clown toto is a shill fir Langley,your dreaming if you think this fag will watch it,as I said,he has his head so much up the ass of his lover rightwinger,he tastes his shit everyday. :rofl: Heck he is probably a sock of his he worships him so much.oh and he also hates America which is why he hates trump just as much,the shills from Langley all hate trump,all the evidence in the world he is the first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system,not a puppet fir the elite.

The Mob owned Truman, JFK, Nixon and Reagan.,
Joe Kennedy knows Giancana's underling, Pasquale "Pat" Marcy, controls Chicago's First Ward. So Kennedy has Sinatra ask Giancana to deliver votes for his son.
[URL unfurl="true"

:thankusmile:
The sheep on here thst love Reagan so much won’t read your link obviously,the truth hurts.it tears down the myth of their hero they worship as god Reagan.

Forum List

Back