Who really got Reagan elected in 1980 ?

So it's like that ?
No, you just leave the shit crust covering your peepers from your head being up Uncle Sam's ass, and believe your history book, Gomer.
I lived through it and was fully aware of what was going on, Goober. I wasn't getting my information from some left wing high school teacher. SMFH, why do you think you're in conspiracy theories tin hat.

d American, post: 28230340, member: 76636"]
I lived through it and was fully aware of what was going on, Goober. I wasn't getting my information from some left wing high school teacher. SMFH, why do you think you're in conspiracy theories tin hat.
\
I posted it here on purpose, genius.

Did you live through 2020 ?
Did you notice half the country sees the opposite that you do... ??

The same happened in 1980....I lived through it in real time also, but obviously your mind is set so run along if you're just trolling.

Go have a constructive debate with soupnazi, lol

Last edited:
You believe the repeated gop talking points about Carter ?
Carter was the peace president, which to some makes him the worst....the economy was sabotaged by Poppy's OPEC friends, and the Iran Contra Affair ?? Reagan should have been impeached for that. (retroactively, with his VP Bush having a role in the whole thing...go look up Noriega and CIA drugs and guns trade ....
Stop trying to rewrite history to make Jimmy Carter look good. I lived through the Carter presidency and even voted for him. I should have voted for Gerald Ford.

As a President Jimmy Carter sucked! As a person I admire him more than any other President. Jimmy Carter strikes me as a true Christian and a rare breed of an honest politician. He ranks in at number two behind Abe Lincoln in this article.

I sat in a line of cars waiting to fill the gas tank on my car a number of times. There definitely was ”malaise“ in our nation largely do to the fact that Jimmy was our President. Inflation was a big problem during the Carter years as it will be again under the Lost in Space President, Joe Biden

I voted for Reagan who wasn’t perfect but largely straightened things out. Reagan, Eisenhower, FDR, Truman and JFK were in my opinion the best modern Presidents. I predict Joe Biden will be the worst of all time because he is not mentally fit for the job because of his increasing dementia.

I sat in a line of cars waiting to fill the gas tank on my car a number of times. There definitely was ”malaise“ in our nation largely do to the fact that Jimmy was our President. Inflation was a big problem
All a set up.

The national debt was only $900 billion in 1980....//.$5 trillion in 8 years of Reagan.

$30 trillion now.
Who's rewriting histroy here ?

All a set up.

The national debt was only $900 billion in 1980....//.$5 trillion in 8 years of Reagan.

$30 trillion now.
The debt accumulated under Reagan was worth it as it helped turn this nation around after the bad times under Jimmy Carter.

Reagan is not responsible for the debt increases under the Presidents who followed him. Just like Bush the Younger is not responsible for the debt increases under Obama and Trump will not be responsible for the debt increases under Biden.

Don't you know that was a CIA trap ?
Who was VP under Reagan ??
They were in Iran and Aghanistan at the same time.

The CIA had ops in Iran ever since 1953.
LOL We supported Iran with the Shah........they even had our military weapons like the F4 phantom.

Times change and all deals in the Middle East are with the devil. The people of Iran were not OPPRESSED under the Shah. They were Oppressed after the Radial Islamic extremist took it over. Carter sat on his ass for over a year as our people were held by them.

Attacking an Embassy is an Act of War......til all this woke shit showed up

LOL We supported Iran with the Shah........they even had our military weapons like the F4 phantom.

Times change and all deals in the Middle East are with the devil. The people of Iran were not OPPRESSED under the Shah. They were Oppressed after the Radial Islamic extremist took it over. Carter sat on his ass for over a year as our people were held by them.

Attacking an Embassy is an Act of War......til all this woke shit showed up
Our history with Iran goes back a bit further, as you probably know.

Our history with Iran goes back a bit further, as you probably know.
So...........Was a better Middle East before the Heathens took over in Iran.

How are women treated there now compared to the Shah.

1970-iran-before-islamic-revolution-clashdaily-com-2012-and-after-merr-10260235.png

So it's like that ?
No, you just leave the shit crust covering your peepers from your head being up Uncle Sam's ass, and believe your history book, Gomer.
Excellent find I just found.man he sure does have his head up uncle sams ass.he has also been brainwashed by what our corrupt school system has taught him,it’s well known by all the people thst have never had their head up Reagan’s ass by people like you thst Reagan and Bush worked with the CIA to sobotoge Carter’s re-election.this sheep obviously is clueless about the October surprise what a traiter reagan was deliberately committing treason with Iran delaying the release of the hostages so he could get elected. Wow he listens way too much to the idiot box in the living room.

All a set up.

$30 trillion now.
Boy the other mike these people thst have their head up Reagan’s ass sure don’t like to hear the facts.you took them to school on how he tripled the debt and they denied thst reality. :rofl: They are fake ass trump supporters,they just voted for him obviously because the name Republican is attached to it whom they always obviously vote fir.funny they claim YOU are rewriting history when they deny reality of the October surprise and thst Reagan tripled the debt as you took him to school on,they can’t face reality Reagan tripled the debt worse than any other presidentCOMBINED they so much have their head up his ass.:rofl:

Excellent find I just found.man he sure does have his head up uncle sams ass.he has also been brainwashed by what our corrupt school system has taught him,it’s well known by all the people thst have never had their head up Reagan’s ass by people like you thst Reagan and Bush worked with the CIA to sobotoge Carter’s re-election.this sheep obviously is clueless about the October surprise what a traiter reagan was deliberately committing treason with Iran delaying the release of the hostages so he could get elected. Wow he listens way too much to the idiot box in the living room.
Boy these facts on traiter Reagan sure get them angry Mike. :abgg2q.jpg: Dipshit citizen is so dense he Denys the October surprise,The Iran contra affair and that Reagan tripled the debt, :abgg2q.jpg: He is obviously dense on the CIA trap they set up against carter.yeah he did not live through those years as we did,we remember how horrible the Reagan years were,he just listens to what the idiot box in the living room tells him and what the textbooks in America history say.

Last edited:
Here's the whole hour and a half interview. I love this guy. And those are his real teeth --not dentures like Mikey Franzese. ( He's okay too though)

Thanks I will take a look at it,I don’t have my head up Reagan’s ass and afraid of the truth about him as dipshit citizen is,unlike dipshit citizen,I am not afraid of the truth or afraid to watch this video. No surprise in the least the zionists Jews owned Reagan,he was an actor and Hollywood is owned by the Jews.he was friends with Nixon as well who had deep ties to the mob so Reagan had to be affliated with the mob as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back