Who really got Reagan elected in 1980 ?

The Mob owned Truman, JFK, Nixon and Reagan.,
Joe Kennedy knows Giancana's underling, Pasquale "Pat" Marcy, controls Chicago's First Ward. So Kennedy has Sinatra ask Giancana to deliver votes for his son.
No they did not.

you are citing hollywood fiction

Here's the whole hour and a half interview. I love this guy. And those are his real teeth --not dentures like Mikey Franzese. ( He's okay too though)

Hey Russo here only talks about stuff in this video like touching something for good luck and blah blah blah,when does he get to the good stuff on kennedy.

You make this claim based on the fact that you knowm NOTHING aboutfirearms except what you see on TV
Aim and pull the trigger pretty much. Guns are easy, but
I find sling shots and blow darts to be more challenging .....
working on miniature laser-drones now.

I have a few booby traps around our property......one where
a 100 pound rock falls on your head from a big oak tree

Aim and pull the trigger pretty much. Guns are easy, but
I find sling shots and blow darts to be more challenging .....
working on miniature laser-drones now.

I have a few booby traps around our property......one where
a 100 pound rock falls on your head from a big oak tree
Like I said.

The Z film does not prove what you claimed

Wrong
Even if Oswald shot him from 265 feet away, a 6.5 mm round from behind would have knocked his head forward NOT backward.

But you have trouble grasping physics, I know.
Wrong.

You have less understanding of physics than you do of firearms.

But in fact his head DID move foreard slightly which is all that a bullet would move it BEFORE it moved backwards.

This has been proven on video and in you know it.

Some day yo should really grow the fuck up and just learn to admit when you are proven wrong

Even if Oswald shot him from 265 feet away, a 6.5 mm round from behind would have knocked his head forward NOT backward.

But you have trouble grasping physics, I know.
Back in the Olden days I read that the backward movement was attributed to the sudden neurolomuscular reaction to the sudden and violent destruction of the President’s brain.

Another brainwashed sheep that has fallen for the propaganda from our corrupt school system thst the people elect their presidents.comedy gold. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ah. So you think the President didn’t win the popular vote and the electoral college vote majorities? Who’d a thunk it.

Last edited:
I was never hung up on this concept.
In fact, most people who call themselves 'grown ups' are usually the ones fucking everything up.
You are in fact hung up on it.

You have been confronted with evidence over and over proving you wrong about this and many other silly conspiracy shit such as your 911 claims.

Yet like gipper and laram you shut your eyes and plug your ears and scream unhh unnh over and over because you lack the maturity to simplty admit when you are wrong

Ah. So you think the President didn’t win the popular vote and the electoral college vote majorities? Who’d a thunk it.
You are so brainwashed you are deluded into thinking these elections are not fixed from the very get go,thst they are not as rigged as pro wrestling and pro football. :rofl: Keep on being the sheep you are thinking the people elect our presidents and put them in office,next thing your going to tell us is the mob did not put kennedy into power as well and thst oswald shot jfk and the cia did not off him fir not being their puppet as johnson was whom they knew would be thier puppet and do they told him to do.:rofl:

Back in the Olden days I read that the backward movement was attributed to the sudden neurolomuscular reaction to the sudden and violent destruction of the President’s brain.
You can’t be that stupid.:rofl:so all the Dallas doctors who said both the throut wound and head wound were entravpce wounds were all wrong,gotcha.:uhoh3:

You are so brainwashed you are deluded into thinking these elections are not fixed from the very get go,thst they are not as rigged as pro wrestling and pro football. :rofl: Keep on being the sheep you are thinking the people elect our presidents and put them in office,next thing your going to tell us is the mob did not put kennedy into power as well and thst oswald shot jfk and the cia did not off him fir not being their puppet as johnson was whom they knew would be thier puppet and do they told him to do.:rofl:
I enjoy your fervent belief in your mindless conspiracy theory. I mean, sure: it is sad in a way. I don’t always mock those with mental illness. But you are truly special.

Forum List

Back