Who Needs To Adjust More, Blacks to Whites, or Whites to Blacks?

Who has more interaction w/who?

• Blacks probably have more interactions w/whites than whites have interactions w/blacks.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Blacks definitely have more interactions w/whites than whites have interactions w/blacks.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Whites probably have more interactions w/blacks than blacks have interactions w/whites.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whites definitely have more interactions w/blacks than blacks have interactions w/whites.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
For instance, who do you think has more of which friends, acquaintances, colleagues or co-workers...

Do whites have more black friends that the typical black, or do blacks have more white friends than the typical white?

Are whites more often in black-only, or mostly-black spaces, or are blacks more often in white-only and/or mostly-white spaces?

How about schools? Do more whites attend all-black or mostly-black schools, or more blacks attend all-white and/or mostly-white schools?

Same for work.

Do you think the average white interacts w/more blacks than the average black interacts w/whites?

Do you think that more whites live in black communities, or more blacks live in white communities/mostly white communities.

In your opinion....Who has more interaction w/who?

Clearly we're talking percentages here.

Last edited:
For instance, who do you think has more of which friends, acquaintances, colleagues or co-workers...

Do whites have more black friends that the typical black, or do blacks have more white friends than the typical white?

Are white more often in black-only, or mostly-black spaces, or are blacks more often in white-only and/or mostly-white spaces?

How about schools? Do more whites attend all-black or mostly-black schools, or more blacks attend all-white and/or mostly-white schools?

Same for work.

Do you think the average white interacts w/more blacks than the average black interacts w/whites?

Do you think that more whites live in black communities, or more blacks live in white communities/mostly white communities.

Blacks just need to clean up their act all over the world, but I doubt they have the intellect and instead damn themselves to perpetual failure. Sad but true.

Only when I travel, which is not often, do I see black people. Or does TV count? Denzel has a bad movie on every other day. :biggrin:

Are white more often in black-only, or mostly-black spaces, or are blacks more often in white-only and/or mostly-white spaces?

Same for work.

I think you're all bat shit crazy on both sides.

People who focus on race are generally unhappy losers who blame everyone but themselves for their problems, no matter what color they are.

People who focus on race are generally unhappy losers who blame everyone but themselves for their problems, no matter what color they are.
Any commentary on people who pretend they don't "see race?"

Any commentary on people who pretend they don't "see race?"
It's impossible not to see skin color if you have functioning eyes. That said, everyone deserves the same level of respect until they prove otherwise.

It would be nice if self-proclaimed Republicans, conservatives and assorted rightwingers on USMB, simply answer an OP question straight out rather than disturb, derail, troll and otherwise act out in the thread.

Pipe dream, but, it still would be nice.

It's impossible not to see skin color if you have functioning eyes. That said, everyone deserves the same level of respect until they prove otherwise.
That's obvious.

I don't see how anything in my OP contradicts what you stated there.

Numbers alone mean that more blacks will have interactions with whites. It's like 8:1 whites:blacks

So, white people need to adjust.

I was lucky. I was in a position group in high school football where my white ass was outnumbered 6:1 (DBs). I also participated in track events where my white ass was outnumbered.

White people who can run fast relate better with black folks.
:banana:

Numbers alone mean that more blacks will have interactions with whites. It's like 8:1 whites:blacks

I was lucky. I was in a position group in high school football where my white ass was outnumbered 6:1 (DBs). I also participated in track events where my white ass was outnumbered.

Uhm, my OP specifically addressed this. I stated "clearly percentage-wise."

Why state the obvious?

6_8218547.jpg

Last edited:

I like watermelon!

The average Black person has more interaction with whites than the average white person has with Blacks. This is because as a Black person you eventually have to deal with whites.

Are whites more often in black-only, or mostly-black spaces, or are blacks more often in white-only and/or mostly-white spaces?

Same for work.

Northern liberal blacks should learn from their brothers in the south, don't be me first , obnoxious assholes, show people some respect and you will get it in return.

The average Black person has more interaction with whites than the average white person has with Blacks. This is because as a Black person you eventually have to deal with whites.

Yup I only worked with zero black owners of business, ahhh the good old days when blacks used to own business in the 1950s.

That's obvious.

I don't see how anything in my OP contradicts what you stated there.
How about "skin color shouldn't matter how people treat each other." That should be the thread, and everyone should agree. Instead, you're perpetuating stereotypes and racial animosity by asking if white and blacks should act any differently in how they associate with other people. You don't see people, you see colors. No one who talks about race like this has any interest in healing wounds. Rather, they're just like big pharmaceutical companies who make more money off treating the symptoms of a disease rather than curing it.

To illustrate this, let's look at how your OP looks without focusing on color. Without classifying people by color, the OP is a complete and utter waste of time.

Who Needs To Adjust More, some people to other people, or other people to some people?

Do people have more friends that the typical person, or do other people have more friends than the typical person?

Are people more often in people-only, or mostly-people spaces, or are people more often in people-only and/or mostly-people spaces?

How about schools? Do more people attend all-people or mostly-people schools, or more people attend all-people and/or mostly-people schools?

Same for work.

Do you think the average person interacts w/more people than the average person interacts w/ people?

Do you think that more people live in some communities, or more people live in other communities/mostly communities.

Same for work.

Don't know, don't care. :dunno:

How about "skin color shouldn't matter how people treat each other." That should be the thread, and everyone should agree. Instead, you're perpetuating stereotypes and racial animosity by asking if white and blacks should act any differently in how they associate with other people. You don't see people, you see colors. No one who talks about race like this has any interest in healing wounds. Rather, they're just like big pharmaceutical companies who make more money off treating the symptoms of a disease rather than curing it....
You're welcome to start a thread that discusses how skin color shouldn't matter regarding how people treat each other Some Guy, why don't you?

How are you getting that I'm asking people to act differently?

Does it not make more sense that I'm simply pointing out that blacks, in this country, already have way more experiencing in interacting with whites, than whites interacting w/blacks, especially considering that all whites in this forum section practically scream at blacks here all day telling us to act differently?

You seem to get so angry, flustered and upset over my simple questions, but yet you have not one disparaging word for whites who engage in blatant animosity.

Why is this?

I'd like you to answer.

Last edited:

Same for work.

Most people I know don't associate based on race.
We associate based on common interests.
I'm not going to live, work, or play in areas or with people I don't think like me.

Forum List

Back