What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who made bets to leave the board if their candidate loses?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've heard a couple names but I won't mention them. I would rather they identify themselves.

Amazed

Rookie
Reaction score
Candycorn, Cheddarmelon and Amazed.

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Reaction score
I did. It isn't a bet so much as I waste too much time seeing ignorance as it is. If Obama wins there will be a purpose to help him by arguing on his behalf. If Mittens wins there will be nothing to discuss. I will just do things with my time that make me happy.

alan1

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've heard a couple names but I won't mention them. I would rather they identify themselves.

I bet that no matter who wins you will be just as obnoxious as you are now.

OP
Lakhota

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Missouri_Mike

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I did. It isn't a bet so much as I waste too much time seeing ignorance as it is. If Obama wins there will be a purpose to help him by arguing on his behalf. If Mittens wins there will be nothing to discuss. I will just do things with my time that make me happy.

So, where ya goin'?

syrenn

Rookie
Reaction score

hopefully you did....and you lose.

:lol:

OP
Lakhota

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to see if the two names I'm aware of will self-proclaim on this thread. Based on latest polling, I suspect they both have very big lumps in their throat.

Conservative

Type 40
Reaction score

like fucking trees.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww1SAj9mL4w]Tree Fucker - YouTube[/ame]

Conservative

Type 40
Reaction score

I have the bet with Candycorn, Salt Jones and RDD_1210.

Of course, since the moderators have already stated they will NOT be IP banning anyone regardless of the bet, I fully expect that should Romney win, all three will continue to post.

Should Obama win, I will be the only one to keep their word and not post here again.

OP
Lakhota

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I would expect lefties to keep their word (but they are safe). Whereas, righties have no honor, and their word means nothing - which will become even more apparent after Obama wins.

Conservative

Type 40
Reaction score
I would expect lefties to keep their word (but they are safe). Whereas, righties have no honor, and their word means nothing - which will become even more apparent after Obama wins.

This, coming from the resident fake native American, Shitting Bull, who didn't have the balls to accept the bet.

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Reaction score

like fucking trees.

Case in point.

Conservative

Type 40
Reaction score

like fucking trees.

Case in point.

Quiet, whiny ass cry-baby tree fucker.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

lefties dont even know what honor means.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Reaction score

It's is childish and Idiotic to make such bets. All the person has to do is get a new name with a different Email.

It's kinda like making threats over the internet, it's just fucking silly.

OP
Lakhota

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's is childish and Idiotic to make such bets. All the person has to do is get a new name with a different Email.

It's kinda like making threats over the internet, it's just fucking silly.

Yeah, we'll soon see who has honor and who doesn't.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List