Who made bets to leave the board if their candidate loses?

The NaziCons who lose their bets will either weasel out or return as sock puppets. Facts, honor and truth mean nothing to them.

I tried to get conservative to make a $1000 cash bet, using an online betting house that demanded cash up front, so that a payoff was guaranteed.

As anyone could have predicted, he squealed "you coward!", pissed himself and ran. Poor lad. We could all take up a collection for the operation. You know, to get his testicles to descend.

Last edited:
I tried to get conservative to make a $1000 cash bet, using an online betting house that demanded cash up front, so that a payoff was guaranteed.

As anyone could have predicted, he squealed "you coward!", pissed himself and ran.

prove you have the money, dumb ass.

As anyone could have predicted, he squealed "you coward!", pissed himself and ran. Poor lad. We could all take up a collection for the operation. You know, to get his testicles to descend.

Not a surprise. He and Listening are birds of a feather.

And your cash showed on the table?

He has yet to offer proof he has that much money.

Not a surprise. He and Listening are birds of a feather.

And you're too much of a pussy to accept the bet.

He has yet to offer proof he has that much money.

Was mammy's cash escrowed regardless?
You don't make a punk challenge without showing your pony.

I've heard a couple names but I won't mention them. I would rather they identify themselves.

It's is childish and Idiotic to make such bets. All the person has to do is get a new name with a different Email.

It's kinda like making threats over the internet, it's just fucking silly.

The bets are just plain stupid. We come here to argue/discuss politics. People have different opinions and are not going to agree much of the time. That's what political forums are for. So why would anyone want to leave or put themselves in the position of having to leave. Just stupid if you ask me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back