Who Made Americs Great?

America Was Never Great.

Genocide of Native Americans
Slavery
Genocides against Civilians in Korea and Southeast Asia
Mass Incarceration

America was founded on the idea of Freedom and Liberty and used those concepts to build a massive and massively successful nation and a very free and liberty filled nation at that.

Only a supporter of evil could be against that.

America was founded on the idea of Freedom and Liberty and used those concepts to build a massive and massively successful nation and a very free and liberty filled nation at that.
Sadly America had one of the worst forms of Slavery. American Slaves were exploited much more then Russian Serfs.

USA has highest Incarceration Rate in the World. Prisoners are Slaves of the State.

Sadly America had one of the worst forms of Slavery. American Slaves were exploited much more then Russian Serfs.

USA has highest Incarceration Rate in the World. Prisoners are Slaves of the State.

The slavery was an issue from teh very beginning of the nation, no doubt.

Of course the thread is about America being "great", not "perfect", so, pointing out one flaw, doesn't really mean anything.

Of the five races recognized by the US Census, which of them gets the most credit for making America Great?
What a retarded question! I don’t credit races of people for anything, I credit individuals for the acts they commit. America is great because of contributions from people of all races, sexes, religions and orientations

The key word is "had". Are there any nations today that you would call "great"?

And you got your statistics from China on those incarceration rates, covid infection rates and political prisoner rates and .... you believe them? How naive.

What a retarded question! I don’t credit races of people for anything, I credit individuals for the acts they commit. America is great because of contributions from people of all races, sexes, religions and orientations
Only one has contributed the most. There is only one first place, one second, one third, one fourth, and one fifth, since there are only 5 races. You can't give all five the first place trophy. Are you so afraid to answer the opening post that you need to evade?

Only one has contributed the most. There is only one first place, one second, one third, one fourth, and one fifth, since there are only 5 races. You can't give all five the first place trophy. Are you so afraid to answer the opening post that you need to evade?
I did answer. It’s a loaded and retarded question. Why are you race baiting?

I did answer. It’s a loaded and retarded question. Why are you race baiting?
You did not answer the opening post, you just awarded a trophy to every player like lefties like to do. You just posted another evasion, just like you are about to do again. Evasion is all lefties have to offer, since evasion is cheating. Leftyism relies upon cheating, censorship, and authority.

You did not answer the opening post, you just awarded a trophy to every player like lefties like to do. You just posted another evasion, just like you are about to do again. Evasion is all lefties have to offer, since evasion is cheating. Leftyism relies upon cheating, censorship, and authority.
Why are you asking white supremacy loaded questions?

I’m sorry you didn’t like how I answered your question but that’s how i feel and I explained why. What more do you want?

And fence straddlers don't stand for anything--see your signature.
No! Classical Liberals who opposed Racism and all Inequality and stood for Freedom were better then Modern Progressives and Conservatives. Leon Trotsky who worked to build a Society based on Freedom and Positive Rights was better then Tsar or Stalin.

As a Jew I am proud of Jews (1880s-1930s) who worked to build Soviet Society based on Freedom, Equality, and Positive Rights.

I am also proud of Jews who opposed Communism when it became Totalitarian (1967-1990s).

Agree 100%.

Germany has made the principal contribution to Global History of Genocide. Britain and USA has also made great contributions.

Forum List

Back