Who Made Americs Great?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Of the five races recognized by the US Census, which of them gets the most credit for making America Great?

Of the five races recognized by the US Census, which of them gets the most credit for making America Great?
Here is one...

Historians estimate that between 5,000 and 8,000 African-descended people participated in the Revolution on the Patriot side, and that upward of 20,000 served the crown. Many fought with extraordinary bravery and skill, their exploits lost to our collective memory.

BTW is your self-esteem so low because you've accomplished so little in life that you have to cling to your skin pigmentation to enhance your self-worth?

I can't think of any other reason.
Dude, you are Canadian. Do you really believe you should be commenting on the self esteem of others?

Here is one...

Historians estimate that between 5,000 and 8,000 African-descended people participated in the Revolution on the Patriot side, and that upward of 20,000 served the crown. Many fought with extraordinary bravery and skill, their exploits lost to our collective memory.
So most Blacks supported England???? lmao

Greg

Here is one...

Greg
Yes, they were offered more by the Brits. just like the Indians who fought on their side, little did they know the Brits were lying to them like they always do. 50% of white people supported the crown also, LMAOROTF...!

BTW is your self-esteem so low because you've accomplished so little in life that you have to cling to your skin pigmentation to enhance your self-worth?

Dude, you are Canadian. Do you really believe you should be commenting on the self esteem of others?
That imposter isn't the Canadian....The real Toro isn't an asswipe like that jackwagon.

Here is one...

Greg
Yes, they were offered more by the Brits. just like the Indians who fought on their side, little did they know the Brits were lying to them like they always do. 50% of white people supported the crown also, LMAOROTF...!

The Bits also lied and abused blacks in the War of 1812. Lots of promises. Most of it bullshit.

That imposter isn't the Canadian....The real Toro isn't an asswipe like that jackwagon.
I didn't know there were two of them.

There's only one....But he apparently handed the keys to his account over to this asshole.

There's only one....But he apparently handed the keys to his account over to this asshole.
I'm pretty sure he was always this way but never had the courage to express his true self until now.

Here is one...

Greg
So now DemoKKKrats know that two thirds of Blacks can be bought?? I'll side with the one third even though I consider the Revolution to have been a grab for power by some mega-rich elitists. Fortunately it morphed into the US...the GREATEST country on earth...or was until Biden.

The US will rise again!!

Greg

The root cause of America's race problem rests squarely on the shoulders of the British....

...and by association the Canadians :lol:

"Americs" sounds like an indigenous tribe.

So I'm going to say the Natives.
American Indian? That is the closest race to natives. What did they do to make America great?

Forum List

Back