Who Let The Dogs Out?

The road to hell is paved with good intentions
I never voted for carter and was happy to see him replaced by reagan

But he was not an evil man
Carter said that Jesus would not have approved of abortion on demand

But he still votes and supports the party that continues such genocide.

So what is worse, a good man supporting evil men or just being evil?

The Iranian people hated the Shah and rose up to drive him out of power and out of the country.
The Iranian people, for good or bad, chose to install Ayatollah Khomeini as their leader.
It's their country, their decision, their choice. Who are we to second guess the Iranian people and continually demand regime change? ... :cool:

The Marxists/Islamofascists, with the aid of their usual allies, the Democrats, put the insane Islamists in power.

Without the actions of that Axis, Iran would have been on the path to being a civilized nation.....and might have reversed the name from the Nazis 'Iran' to the historic...Persia.

Dr. Abbas Milani is the Director of the Iranian Studies Program at Stanford University. His recent book is “The Shah,”and is based on ten years studying the archives of the United States and of Britain. From his book: The Shah was in power between 1941 and 1979. The true explanation of the Mossadeq unseating is neither that of the Royalists who claimed it was due to a national uprising, nor was it, as Mossadeq’s followers claimed, a CIA plot.

“The clergy who rule Iran today had far more to do with Mossadeq’s downfall than the CIA ever did!” When the clergy sided with Mossadeq, the balance of the other forces in Iran shifted against him.

Today the people of Iran are under the thumb of 7th century barbarians.

1. "Death To Liars!" Iran Swept By Wave Of Protests Demanding Ayatollah Quit Over Airplane Downing"
"Death To Liars!" Iran Swept By Wave Of Protests Demanding Ayatollah Quit Over Airplane Downing

2. "Special Report: Iran’s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'"
Special Report: Iran’s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'

3. "Report On 1,500 Protesters Killed And Khamenei's Role Reverberates Among Iranians"
Report On 1,500 Protesters Killed And Khamenei's Role Reverberates Among Iranians

1. Actually, it was the Democrat Jimmy Carter.
It was almost as though the Democrats had a big meeting, decided that they hadn't done nearly enough damage to the world by supporting the homicidal psychopath Joseph Stalin......
....and said 'now.....how can we institute even more world conflagration?'

And Jimmy 'I will never lie to you' Carter said...'Hey....let's dump the moderate Shah, and put in power an insane Islamofascist!!!'

And, if that conversation had happened, Hussein Obama picked up on it and guaranteed nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Those wacky Democrats, huh?

2. Today is the anniversary of the death of the Shah, 'cause Carter needed him out of the way.
Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi, (born October 26, 1919, Tehrān, Iran—died July 27, 1980, Cairo, Egypt), shah of Iran from 1941 to 1979, who maintained a pro-Western foreign policy and fostered economic development in Iran.

View attachment 367789

3. Due to the American pressure, the Shah launched a series of reforms, known as the White Revolution, in 1963. This included many American ideas for modernization, such as a) land reform, b) modernization of infrastructure including railroads, c) education, d) enfranchising women, e) urbanization, f) encouragement of a class of technocrats and competent bureaucrats, etc. tried (unsuccessfully) to enable Iran’s religious minorities—principally Baha’is, Jews, and Christians—to take the oath of office on a holy book of their own choosing.

Not good for the Left's desires for world domination!!!

4.The 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran has been compared in importance to the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917. “The central problems of world affairs today spring from the Iranian Revolution much as those of the 20th century sprang from the Russian Revolution.” A Monarch Dethroned

5. "When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

And it has been ever so.
I highly doubt Carter supported that; He just didn't have the fortitude to do what it would take to stop it.
It would have taken a battalion of fully equipped troops at least. I think he sent 2 squads of Rangers.
Carter wasn't a bad man, but #2 bad president of the US in my book.

I bet you think he was a nuclear scientist, as he claimed.
He was a nuclear engineer

Nonsense.

Of course he wasn't......just one more lying Democrat.

"It is embarrassing how much rubbish we acquire that accumulates the varnish of truth. Until I read Rod Adams today I carried around the belief that Pres. Jimmy Carter was a Navy-trained nuclear engineer and a former nuclear officer. He was neither. What is dangerous about this sort of resume-buffing and credentials-inflation is that Carter was able to destroy the entire US nuclear industry – in part because people thought he “must know about that nuclear stuff”.

According to the Naval Historical Center, LT Carter was honorably discharged from the US Navy on October 8, 1953 so that he could return home to care for the family farm. He had only started his nuclear power training on March 1, 1953. The training, in those very early days of the Navy’s nuclear program before the start up of Navy training courses, was conducted at civilian colleges, and Union College was one of the locations. However, it was definitely not a place where one could earn a master’s degree in nuclear engineering in just 7 months. That is especially true when you understand a bit about the Navy and realize that LT Carter probably did not do too much studying after he found out that his father had passed away in July 1953. (Leaving the Navy is not as simple as walking out the door.)

The PBS documentary is quite misleading with regard to Carter’s service, since it states that he served as the engineer of the USS Seawolf, the second US nuclear submarine. That statement is made with a backdrop of the USS Seawolf in operation. Unfortunately, that would have been impossible. The keel laying for the Seawolf took place in September 1953. That means that the construction process started just one month before Carter left the Navy to return to Plains. His service record indicates that he was assigned to the crew that would eventually man the USS Seawolf, but that is certainly not the same as serving as the engineering officer of an operating submarine in terms of the opportunity to absorb nuclear technical knowledge."

In so many ways Carter was as much a lying, back-stabbing snake as Hussein Obama is.

To be replaced by Saturday afternoon beheadings after Khomeni took over.
It's their country and their justice system.
If the Iranian people don't like their current leadership, they can always rise up like they did with the Shah and put someone else into power. ... :cool:

This is the silliest post you've ever posted.

You might as well write the same things about the North Korean folks......they can't, for the same reason the Iranian people can't.

I dont know

carter would say that in spite of the abortion issue democrats are for poor people, social justice, yada, yada, yada

which I totally reject

there is no question that carter was a bad president

he also gave away the panama canal which is now under communist chinese control

so there was much about carter not to like

but even so he was just a typical democrat of that era

Last edited:
Personally, I fully support the current Iranian leadership which was installed with the blessings of the country's citizens.
I like they use Sharia law as the basis of their legal system.
And that they stand up to the terrorist state of Israel. ... :cool:

Last edited:
1. Actually, it was the Democrat Jimmy Carter.
It was almost as though the Democrats had a big meeting, decided that they hadn't done nearly enough damage to the world by supporting the homicidal psychopath Joseph Stalin......

And Jimmy 'I will never lie to you' Carter said...'Hey....let's dump the moderate Shah, and put in power an insane Islamofascist!!!'

And, if that conversation had happened, Hussein Obama picked up on it and guaranteed nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Those wacky Democrats, huh?

2. Today is the anniversary of the death of the Shah, 'cause Carter needed him out of the way.
Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi, (born October 26, 1919, Tehrān, Iran—died July 27, 1980, Cairo, Egypt), shah of Iran from 1941 to 1979, who maintained a pro-Western foreign policy and fostered economic development in Iran.

View attachment 367789

3. Due to the American pressure, the Shah launched a series of reforms, known as the White Revolution, in 1963. This included many American ideas for modernization, such as a) land reform, b) modernization of infrastructure including railroads, c) education, d) enfranchising women, e) urbanization, f) encouragement of a class of technocrats and competent bureaucrats, etc. tried (unsuccessfully) to enable Iran’s religious minorities—principally Baha’is, Jews, and Christians—to take the oath of office on a holy book of their own choosing.

Not good for the Left's desires for world domination!!!

4.The 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran has been compared in importance to the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917. “The central problems of world affairs today spring from the Iranian Revolution much as those of the 20th century sprang from the Russian Revolution.” A Monarch Dethroned

5. "When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

And it has been ever so.
I highly doubt Carter supported that; He just didn't have the fortitude to do what it would take to stop it.
It would have taken a battalion of fully equipped troops at least. I think he sent 2 squads of Rangers.
Carter wasn't a bad man, but #2 bad president of the US in my book.

Wrong.

Khomeini and his allies in Iran actually reached out to the Americans, to whom he promised a) to hold the country together, calming the unrest, b) to keep the communists out, and c) to keep the oil flowing. That’s all Carter had to hear! Carter then intercedes with the Iranian military on behalf of Khomeini and in opposition to Bakhtiar, and that the US would not support any coup in favor of the Shah. In 1991, Bakhtiar was assassinated.

a. Carter believed that Khomeini would support democracy, contrary to all that he had written while in exile. In over 110 interviews he gave in Paris in the three months prior to re-entering Iran, he never mentioned the rule of the ‘juriscouncil,’ the clerical guardianship, i.e., the regime in control currently. He promised that he would retire to a life of study, and “…leave all powers to the people.”

b. The first constitution that was written was democratic! Khomeini flew to Iran in February, ’79. Within weeks he began to marginalize democracy forces. Soon a new constitution was written with the rule of the guardians at its center. November 4, of ’79 was the attack on the US embassy and taking of the hostages for 444 days.

Either Carter is a complete moron, or this scenario is correct:

I dont know

carter would say that in spite of the abortion issue democrats are for poor people, social justice, yada, yada, yada

which I totally reject

there is no question that carter was a bad president

he also gave away the panama canal which is now under communist chinese control

but even so he was just a typical democrat of that era

....and he is a total Islamist.

Did you know that a large part of his fortune comes from Arab petrodollars?????

Arabs are heavy-duty funders of the Carter Center, and they get a lot for their money.

No one quite realizes just how passionately anti-Israel Carter is. William Safire has reported that Cyrus Vance acknowledged that, if he had had a second term, Carter would have sold Israel down the river. In the 1990s, Carter became quite close to Yasser Arafat. After the Gulf War, Saudi Arabia was mad at Arafat, because the PLO chief had sided with Saddam Hussein. So Arafat asked Carter to fly to Riyadh to smooth things over with the princes and restore Saudi funding to him — which Carter did.

You who read Impromptus have heard me say: When I was growing up, I perceived the Arab-Israeli conflict as a great civil-rights drama. The white oppressors were the Israelis, and the black sufferers and innocents were the Arabs, in particular the Palestinians. Menachem Begin, I thought, was George C. Wallace, and his defense minister, Ariel Sharon, was Bull Connor. (This was in the early ’80s.)

Well, blow me down. I had never heard anybody else — a soul — say anything like this. But here is Carter, to Douglas Brinkley, Carter’s biographer and analyst: “The intifada exposed the injustice Palestinians suffered, just like Bull Connor’s mad dogs in Birmingham.”

At the end of his piece, Carter calls — no surprise — for an American crackdown on our ally, Israel: Silence its weapons, threaten its aid. Carter then writes, “I understand the extreme political sensitivity in America of using persuasion on the Israelis” — which, to me, sounds an awful lot like, “Sure, that blasted Jewish lobby controls U.S. policy, as it always has — except maybe for the shining years of 1977 to 1981.”

Really disgusting, this effort, and utterly revealing of Carter.
http://old.nationalreview.com/flashback/flashback-nordlinger101102.asp

You might as well write the same things about the North Korean folks......they can't, for the same reason the Iranian people can't.
Correct. ... :cool:
If the North Korean people finally get feed up with their country's leadership they will rise up and change it.
It's not our job to do it for them.

As nutty as anything you have ever said.

Carter put the insane Ayatollah in, and the Shah out.....and without Trump neither the North Korean people nor the Iranian people have a chance against their oppressors.

Personally, I fully support the current Iranian leadership which was installed with the blessings of the country's citizens.

No you don't.

I read you like a book, and know exactly why you are saying that.

So did Shakespeare.....

All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,

But your role works out well for me....I get to provide the truth.

Carter put the insane Ayatollah in, and the Shah out.....and without Trump neither the North Korean people nor the Iranian people have a chance against their oppressors.
The Ayatollah wasn't insane. He just had a different world view than people of the western nations.
Many countries around the globe have brutal dictators ruling them. It's up to the citizens to rise up and change the government.
We should stay out of their business. ... :cool:

No you don't.

I read you like a book, and know exactly why you are saying that.

So did Shakespeare.....

All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,

But your role works out well for me....I get to provide the truth.

I have worked with LOTS of Iranians------way back in the early 1970s some of the Iranian muslims did support the anti-shah movement------and the religion thing-----lots did not. After 1977, it was not easy to find an Iranian supporter of the Ayatoilets---actually not even one.

The Ayatollah wasn't insane. He just had a different world view than people of the western nations.
Many countries around the globe have brutal dictators ruling them. It's up to the citizens to rise up and change the government.

Our crypto-Islamist former President supported the oppressors in Iran when he had a chance to help the people of that nation.

Obama’s support for the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, the maniacs waiting for 12th Imam to immolate the entire world? An accident? Or based on his faith?
Obama made certain that America showed no support for the ‘Green Revolution’ when the people of Iran protested the savage mullah’s…

“[Obama’s] “reluctance, to wield our influence kept us silent as the people of Iran rose up against the mullahs in Tehran in the Green Revolution. The ayatollahs and their henchmen murdered, jailed, and intimidated freedom-loving Iranians, and they wrongly blamed America for this unrest when it was their own tyranny that had fueled it. Emboldened, the regime spread its cancerous influence to Yemen, to Iraq, to Syria, and still further into Lebanon.”

"... new details on how far Obama went to avoid helping Iran's green movement. Behind the scenes, Obama overruled advisers who wanted to do what America had done at similar transitions from dictatorship to democracy, and signal America's support."
Why Obama Let Iran's Green Revolution Fail

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

“US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran”
https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/index.html

And, in a textbook example of obstruction of justice, Obama squashed a Justice Department case against Iran and Hezbollah for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the United States.

Forum List

Back