Who Let The Dogs Out?

SO? what else is new? Your analysis of the sunni/shiite thing is a bit shallow

NOt really, because it wasn't a "Sunni/Shi'ite" thing. Most of the soldiers who fought for Iraq were Shi'ites, but they were also Arabs and Iraqis. Saddam saw Iran's weakened position as an opportunity to grab territory, as Iran was an international pariah at that point.

Most of the world, especially the US went along with that, because that would never come back to bite us in the ass. These were the same geniuses who thought a strapping young man named Osama Bin Laden who wanted a scholarship to kill Russians in Afghanistan was a good bet.

So once more, it's our old police of "Sticking our dicks in a beehive and complaining about getting stung".

you are very confused------Saddam was BUSY MURDERING SHIITES in Iraq ----just as much as
he was MURDERING KURDS. You got a link to your
claim that MOST OF THE PEOPLE FIGHTING IRAN
were shiites?
Iran is Shiites....Saudis are mostly Sunni.
So if Iran Shiites alone in the woods does anyone hear it?

I just love philosophy questions
Bears and Shiites.

NOt really, because it wasn't a "Sunni/Shi'ite" thing. Most of the soldiers who fought for Iraq were Shi'ites, but they were also Arabs and Iraqis. Saddam saw Iran's weakened position as an opportunity to grab territory, as Iran was an international pariah at that point.

Most of the world, especially the US went along with that, because that would never come back to bite us in the ass. These were the same geniuses who thought a strapping young man named Osama Bin Laden who wanted a scholarship to kill Russians in Afghanistan was a good bet.

So once more, it's our old police of "Sticking our dicks in a beehive and complaining about getting stung".

you are very confused------Saddam was BUSY MURDERING SHIITES in Iraq ----just as much as
were shiites?

not news. Actually shiites outnumber sunnis in
in Iraq----but sunnis were DOMINATE.. The situation put Saddam in real danger ----including his problems
with Iran. For that reason he liked to murder shiites.
The shiite/sunni feud is as old as islam itself. I learned about it when I encountered persons from both sides
in the USA -------their HATRED for each other was
actually NOTICABLE-----daggers in the eyes when a Pakistani looks at an Iranian. It was long ago---I was a naive 20 year old ---utterly clueless back then

were shiites?

in Iraq----but sunnis were DOMINATE.. The situation put Saddam in real danger ----including his problems
The shiite/sunni feud is as old as islam itself. I learned about it when I encountered persons from both sides
actually NOTICABLE-----daggers in the eyes when a Pakistani looks at an Iranian. It was long ago---I was a naive 20 year old ---utterly clueless back then
Muslims don't believe in turning the other cheek.
Israel has been used as an excuse for despots and their malfeasance for 50+ years.

Again, listening to you talk about Muslims is like listening to a racist talk about "the coloreds".

Again, listening to you talk about Muslims is like listening to a racist talk about "the coloreds".

Where do you see racism in my post, YUSUF IBN KHARAH ? I presented the experience I had some
50 years ago right here in the USA---the islam I learned DIRECTLY FROM MUSLIMS at a time when people in my area and background barely knew the word "muslim" In fact it was muslims who corrected my "moslem" to "muslim"----more than 50 years ago. I learned little by little from them. The fact is they were right----muslims are still engaged in MANY places in the sunni/shiite feud. You should struggle to be more precise in your writing------you write like a moron

Did anyone know that Jimmy Carter wrote speeches for the terrorist murderer Arafat?

"Carter secretly coached Arafat
At a time when Yasser Arafat was regarded as a diplomatic pariah by the U.S. government, former President Jimmy Carter secretly coached the Palestinian leader to improve his image, drafted passages for Arafat's public speeches and counseled other leaders of the Palestinian uprising in Israeli-occupied territories, according to a forthcoming book.

"There was no world leader Jimmy Carter was more eager to know than Yasser Arafat," the historian Douglas Brinkley wrote in "The Unfinished Presidency: Jimmy Carter's Journey Beyond the White House" to be published in May by Viking. "Carter felt certain affinities with the Palestinian: a tendency toward hyperactivity and a workaholic disposition. Both men were like modern Bedouins with airplanes instead of camels," always moving. The book portrays the former Georgia governor as a messianic character, infused with righteousness, working Arab back channels to change Middle East equations.
Carter secretly coached Arafat

After all, they both hated Jews.

But.....that's turned out to be Democrat Party policy.

I did not know----but somehow I am not AT ALL
surprised. In fact----it is consistent with his "let
me kiss your ass" approach to the Iranian Ayatoilets.

After all, they both hated Jews.
Please provide a link that Carter hated jews. ... :cool:

Hating Jews and hating Israel are the very same, no matter how anti-Semites hide behind the syntax.

And Carter did.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, who was national security adviser to President Jimmy Carter advised shooting down Israeli planes.

Where do you see racism in my post, YUSUF IBN KHARAH ? I presented the experience I had some
50 years ago right here in the USA---the islam I learned DIRECTLY FROM MUSLIMS at a time when people in my area and background barely knew the word "muslim" In fact it was muslims who corrected my "moslem" to "muslim"----more than 50 years ago. I learned little by little from them. The fact is they were right----muslims are still engaged in MANY places in the sunni/shiite feud. You should struggle to be more precise in your writing------you write like a moron

Actually, I get paid for my writing.

But the thing is - and I know you aren't very bright - is that your pseudo-intellectual garbage is exactly that. You are a racist. Deal with it.

Hating Jews and hating Israel are the very same, no matter how anti-Semites hide behind the syntax.

And Carter did.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, who was national security adviser to President Jimmy Carter advised shooting down Israeli planes.

Um, no. Hating the Zionist Entity is not the same as Hating Jews... The Zionists have established an apartheid state in violation of international laws and common decency, and are in violation of a dozen UN resolutions.

Actually, I get paid for my writing.

But the thing is - and I know you aren't very bright - is that your pseudo-intellectual garbage is exactly that. You are a racist. Deal with it.

Excellent-----I am retired now and in the past got paid for that which I wrote. ------Is there some reason that
you could not answer the very simple question I asked-----WHERE IS THE RACISM in my statement? As erudite as you are how do you not know that shiites and sunnis have been killing each other for the past 1400 years and counting? Do you live under a rock?

Hating Jews and hating Israel are the very same, no matter how anti-Semites hide behind the syntax. And Carter did.
That is silly. Disliking a country's government doesn't automatically mean you dislike the people. For instance, many people in other countries despise the American government but love the American people.
Carter was just aware of how duplicitous and underhanded the Israeli's where when negotiating with the Palestinians, and did what he could to mediate between the two in a fair and equitable way. ... :cool:

Excellent-----I am retired now and in the past got paid for that which I wrote. ------Is there some reason that
you could not answer the very simple question I asked-----WHERE IS THE RACISM in my statement? As erudite as you are how do you not know that shiites and sunnis have been killing each other for the past 1400 years and counting? Do you live under a rock?

Well, first, they haven't been "Killing each other for 1400 years". Most of history, the Persian state and various Sunni Caliphates have lived largely in peace.

So you start out with a racist statement that just isn't true.

Now, have there been wars? Um. Yeah. I guess. So everyone has been killing everyone for thousands of years. We probably need to break ourselves of that habit...

And Carter did.

Um, no. Hating the Zionist Entity is not the same as Hating Jews... The Zionists have established an apartheid state in violation of international laws and common decency, and are in violation of a dozen UN resolutions.

Well, first, they haven't been "Killing each other for 1400 years". Most of history, the Persian state and various Sunni Caliphates have lived largely in peace.

So you start out with a racist statement that just isn't true.

Now, have there been wars? Um. Yeah. I guess. So everyone has been killing everyone for thousands of years. We probably need to break ourselves of that habit...

your ignorance is amazing. From where do you get your information, whilst sipping tea in the parlor of
an emir who announced to you "ISLAM HAS THE
MOST TOLERATION" ???.......... or from the encyclopedia Britannica? do you enjoy comic books?

Hating Jews and hating Israel are the very same, no matter how anti-Semites hide behind the syntax. And Carter did.
That is silly. Disliking a country's government doesn't automatically mean you dislike the people. For instance, many people in other countries despise the American government but love the American people.
Carter was just aware of how duplicitous and underhanded the Israeli's where when negotiating with the Palestinians, and did what he could to mediate between the two in a fair and equitable way. ... :cool:

"Jimmy Carter, the Jew-hater who cried racist
...the former president hates Jews. I try not to use the term Anti-Semite often. But I know of no other term (except maybe buffoon) to describe the peanut president.

Liberal Harvard Professor Alan Dershowitz agrees that Carter is a Jew Hater:

The entire premise of his criticism of Jewish influence on American foreign policy is that money talks. It is Carter, not me, who has made the point that if politicians receive money from Jewish sources, then they are not free to decide issues regarding the Middle East for themselves. It is Carter, not me, who has argued that distinguished reporters cannot honestly report on the Middle East because they are being paid by Jewish money. So, by Carter's own standards, it would be almost economically "suicidal" for Carter "to espouse a balanced position between Israel and Palestine."

....If money determines political and public views as Carter insists "Jewish money" does, Carter's views on the Middle East must be deemed to have been influenced by the vast sums of Arab money he has received. If he who pays the piper calls the tune, then Carter's off-key tunes have been called by his Saudi Arabian paymasters. It pains me to say this, but I now believe that there is no person in American public life today who has a lower ratio of real to apparent integrity than Jimmy Carter. The public perception of his integrity is extraordinarily high. His real integrity, it now turns out, is extraordinarily low. He is no better than so many former American politicians who, after leaving public life, sell themselves to the highest bidder and become lobbyists for despicable causes. That is now Jimmy Carter's sad legacy.

...Carter rejected someone for a position on the board of the Holocaust Memorial Council because the guy's name was too Jewish:

"Former President Jimmy Carter once complained there were "too many Jews" on the government's Holocaust Memorial Council, Monroe Freedman, the council's former executive director, told WND in an exclusive interview."

your ignorance is amazing. From where do you get your information, whilst sipping tea in the parlor of
an emir who announced to you "ISLAM HAS THE
MOST TOLERATION" ???.......... or from the encyclopedia Britannica? do you enjoy comic books?

I love comic books.

But the point is, for centuries, all these religious minorities lived in the Islamic World, while the Christian world had various sects murdering each other over whether or not Jesus was made of Bread or not.

"Jimmy Carter, the Jew-hater who cried racist
...the former president hates Jews. I try not to use the term Anti-Semite often. But I know of no other term (except maybe buffoon) to describe the peanut president.

First of all, I doubt you are old enough to have any real memory of Mr. Carter. Judging by your picture, and realizing Asian chicks don't age that quick, you are in your late 30's, early 40's, top.

Jimmy Carter made a lot of mistakes, but frankly, he was as in the thrall of the Zionists as any other American Politician. Pat Buchanan had it right when he said Washington is Zionist Occupied Territory.

Second, Dershawitz (the guy who thought OJ and Claus von Bulow were innocent) is one of these guys who claimed to be a civil libertarian, but man, he was endorsing freaking torture after 9/11.

Forum List

Back