Who killed the "Gentle Giant" Floyd?

I dish out the same as I get. I don't draw first blood. I keep it to the point until someone decides they must troll and flame either me or the OP.
You don’t draw first blood?
Lets take a look. In this thread your first words to me were:
How about you do that to me, I bet you dont make 30 seconds
That? it contains no explicit insults. It is factual. I was accepting the challenge you posted to others. I honestly know you would not last 30 seconds trying to put a boot to my throat. I was hoping you would explain how.

That? it contains no explicit insults. It is factual. I was accepting the challenge you posted to others. I honestly know you would not last 30 seconds trying to put a boot to my throat. I was hoping you would explain how.
Since you know next to nothing about me, how can you be so sure I wouldn’t be able to put my knee on your neck for 8:46?
You don’t. You assume I can’t. Fir all you know I could be some badass motherfucker liaded up with attitude. Never underestimate your opponent.

Since you know next to nothing about me, how can you be so sure I wouldn’t be able to put my knee on your neck for 8:46?
You don’t. You assume I can’t. Fir all you know I could be some badass motherfucker liaded up with attitude. Never underestimate your opponent.
I am sure you are badass. I am sure you are also stronger. But I am positive I am more fierce with dirty set of rules I play by. I think I most likely would finger gouge your eyeballs out. There is nothing you would be able to do other than to get off and protect yourself. Honestly, thinking you are a badass will work to my advantage. I really dont see you having any defense to my extreme, dirty, tactics.

Forum List

Back