Who killed the "Gentle Giant" Floyd?

Of COURSE he was the one MOST responsible for his own death.
What a crock of shit.
Tell you what. I’ll do to you what that cop did to him for 8:46. See how it turns out for you.

Do I have to take a massive dose of drugs first and then strenuously resist arrest for fifteen minutes? I know that you on the left need to turn George Floyd into a martyr, Billy but now that the autopsy has been done and the cop cam video has finally been leaked we know that he wasn't a martyr...he was a career criminal that was high as a kite and resisted arrest until he had a heart attack. Sorry but the idea that we're burning down our country for THAT guy is farce at best!
What crime was he found guilty of and who made that piece of shit cop judge jury and executioner?
If Floyd would've just got in the car as instructed multiple times. He would be alive today. If the drugs didn't kill him.
The drugs didn’t kill him. Three cops did.

He was passing counterfeit bills...a Federal offense.
Nope. He was accused of it.
No shit Sherlock! He was accused of it and he would have been found guilty of it when it went to court! With his previous record he was looking at major prison time...hence his reluctance to let the Police arrest him! George knew only too well that his ass was going back in the slammer for long...long time!

What a crock of shit.
Tell you what. I’ll do to you what that cop did to him for 8:46. See how it turns out for you.

Do I have to take a massive dose of drugs first and then strenuously resist arrest for fifteen minutes? I know that you on the left need to turn George Floyd into a martyr, Billy but now that the autopsy has been done and the cop cam video has finally been leaked we know that he wasn't a martyr...he was a career criminal that was high as a kite and resisted arrest until he had a heart attack. Sorry but the idea that we're burning down our country for THAT guy is farce at best!
What crime was he found guilty of and who made that piece of shit cop judge jury and executioner?
If Floyd would've just got in the car as instructed multiple times. He would be alive today. If the drugs didn't kill him.
The cops gave him a heart attack? That's a crock! He had a heart attack because he took large amounts of Fentanyl and Meth and then had a prolonged struggle with the Police trying not to be put in a cruiser!

would have been found guilty
Bingo. He wasn’t found guilty of anything and was murdered.
I guess you feel like you can kill all the black folks you want because they are obviously guilty of something.
You are fucking pathetic.
Are you really this stupid? One has to be ARRESTED before one can be found guilty and charged! Does that concept escape you? If you resist being arrested that makes you in violation of another law. How does my pointing out that George Floyd was in the process of being arrested for attempting to pass a counterfeit bill in any way constitute "racism"? People like you play the race card like this because your arguments are so weak!

If you have taken drugs and have an adverse reaction to them while resisting Police officers trying to arrest you for a crime...it's laughable to try and make THAT the fault of the Police!

What a crock of shit.

The cops gave him a heart attack? That's a crock! He had a heart attack because he took large amounts of Fentanyl and Meth and then had a prolonged struggle with the Police trying not to be put in a cruiser!
Did Breonn
would have been found guilty
Bingo. He wasn’t found guilty of anything and was murdered.
I guess you feel like you can kill all the black folks you want because they are obviously guilty of something.
You are fucking pathetic.
Are you really this stupid? One has to be ARRESTED before one can be found guilty and charged! Does that concept escape you? If you resist being arrested that makes you in violation of another law. How does my pointing out that George Floyd was in the process of being arrested for attempting to pass a counterfeit bill in any way constitute "racism"? People like you play the race card like this because your arguments are so weak!
He didn’t get arrested.
He got murdered.
You’re dismissed.
He was being arrested and resisted that arrest! That simply adds another crime to the one he had already committed!

You "dismiss" me because you can't REFUTE me!
I dismiss you because I don’t like you.
You are a racist who supports a racist/pathological liar/narcissist.
I’m done with you.
Ah, Billy? I'm still here... (eye roll)
That whole "I dismiss you!" thing is cute and all but you can't actually think it's gonna work...do you? How about you just argue your point of view like an adult and stop with the mini tantrums about who you like or don't like! Between you and me...I don't really CARE if you like me!

It most certainly was a heart attack, initiated because of the actions of the cops. Put yourself in Floyd's shoes, violating probation by passing counterfeit bills. Surrounded by police. I am pretty sure he had a massive heart attack when he realized the, "oh shit", situation he put himself in. I am sure his heart was racing thinking of how in the hell he could get out the mess he created.

It most certainly was a heart attack, initiated because of the actions of the cops. Put yourself in Floyd's shoes, violating probation by passing counterfeit bills. Surrounded by police. I am pretty sure he had a massive heart attack when he realized the, "oh shit", situation he put himself in. I am sure his heart was racing thinking of how in the hell he could get out the mess he created.
Please post a link to the autopsy you performed on Mr. Floyd.

What a crock of shit.

Fifteen minutes went by with the Police attempting to get him into that cruiser. Fifteen minutes of George Floyd resisting arrest and struggling against the arresting officers. Fifteen minutes of him stressing out his heart that was already stressed because of the illegal drugs he'd ingested. George Floyd didn't die because someone was kneeling on his neck...he died because of the drugs in his system and his reaction to them. He had heart attack!
Bullshit. Those three cops tortured and murdered him.
Those cops gave him every chance to do the right thing. The only good thing out of this is the riots are gonna push Trump into 4 more years.

Forum List

Back