Who killed the "Gentle Giant" Floyd?

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
'Big Floyd' killed himself.
He had ingested enough fentanyl to kill a herd of water buffaloes. (Regrets to Stacey Abrams).
Yet another fucking radical LIB goat rodeo gone wrong. It never ends with these assholes!
Of COURSE he was the one MOST responsible for his own death.

He had ingested enough fentanyl to kill a herd of water buffaloes. (Regrets to Stacey Abrams).
Yet another fucking radical LIB goat rodeo gone wrong. It never ends with these assholes!
Floyd is the only person in America who had the Chinese virus and died but didn't die from it.

Floyd is the only person in America who had the Chinese virus and died but didn't die from it.
You are CORRECT! Good call.

I'll be fine. That move had been performed dozens of times.

What killed him, was the drugs.
Agreed. Unless that cop was on George Floyd's wind pipe for all that tine, which I don't think he was,
you would come out with a sore neck but still very much alive if not for the massive amounts of drugs
in that piece of shit's system, ass and all.

I'll be fine. That move had been performed dozens of times.

What killed him, was the drugs.
Agreed. Unless that cop was on George Floyd's wind pipe for all that tine, which I don't think he was,
you would come out with a sore neck but still very much alive if not for the massive amounts of drugs
in that piece of shit's system, ass and all.
the autopsy report indicated that the only injury was a broken rib sustained during CPR
The narrative from the MSM and BLM is a lie. They were looking for an excuse to start shit. Remember that Armed Robbery POS down in GA that got the shotgun treatment?
Also the prosecutors in all these cases , including the McCloskeys, have something in common hint: Keith Ellison

Also that woman beater Ellison wouldn’t release the ENTIRE video because he “did not want to hurt the prosecutions case”. Um, isn’t the AG supposed to see justice done, not try to railroad cops? Floyd was screaming he couldn’t breath while he was IN THE CAR. Oops. One would hope all these leftists who all but canonized this filth would be ashamed. Sadly, they probably won’t be.

Also that woman beater Ellison wouldn’t release the ENTIRE video because he “did not want to hurt the prosecutions case”. Um, isn’t the AG supposed to see justice done, not try to railroad cops? Floyd was screaming he couldn’t breath while he was IN THE CAR. Oops. One would hope all these leftists who all but canonized this filth would be ashamed. Sadly, they probably won’t be.
Thank you for your fine post. Nicely done.

Forum List

Back