Who isn't voting?

I went to an AT&T retail store today to upgrade, and none of the workers there was voting.

They are all Millennials.

I guess now that Bernie is no longer in the race that the Millennials don't care anymore.

Anyone choosing not to vote needs to renounce their American citizenship and move to Somalia.
Why's that? Are the Somalis more tolerant of people who have freedom of thought and choice ....... more Democracy?

Jeez Louise where have you been?
Under a rock or something?

Somalia
That's what I thought. There are more freedoms in Somalia than in the US. Thanks for linking the proof!
538020211-thankyou.gif

Anyone choosing not to vote needs to renounce their American citizenship and move to Somalia.
Why's that? Are the Somalis more tolerant of people who have freedom of thought and choice ....... more Democracy?

Somalia
That's what I thought. There are more freedoms in Somalia than in the US. Thanks for linking the proof!
538020211-thankyou.gif

ROFL

Yes, it's a right wing utopia. You guys are finally starting to figure this out! I've been telling you guys this for weeks now! It's your home!

Somalia! It's time for you guys to go home.

Somalia
538020211-thankyou.gif

I would not call a war zone freedom.

peach174
Would you call starting wars all round the world "Freedom inspiring"? "Freedom loving"? What would you call a country where its' citizens say, "If you don't vote, leave the country". Is that a Freedom loving country?

Refusing to vote is incredibly disrespectful to the the founding fathers, the USA and the constitution. Everyone who is a US citizen should be incredibly thankful that they are even allowed to vote. Voting is truly one of the very best things about living in America, it represents so much on so many levels.

Refusing to vote is a smack in the face to those who worked so hard to give you the right to vote. Stop being such petulant children. GROW UP.

Or get the fuck out of here. Your choice. Be a whiny little bitch, or be an American. I don't even care if you vote Trump, just as long as you VOTE.

Refusing to vote is incredibly disrespectful to the the founding fathers, the USA and the constitution. Everyone who is a US citizen should be incredibly thankful that they are even allowed to vote. Voting is truly one of the very best things about living in America, it represents so much on so many levels..
"So many levels"? No. Only two levels:
1). A criminal on an elephant.
2). A criminal on a donkey.

Refusing to vote is incredibly disrespectful to the the founding fathers, the USA and the constitution. Everyone who is a US citizen should be incredibly thankful that they are even allowed to vote. Voting is truly one of the very best things about living in America, it represents so much on so many levels.

Refusing to vote is a smack in the face to those who worked so hard to give you the right to vote. Stop being such petulant children. GROW UP.

Or get the fuck out of here. Your choice. Be a whiny little bitch, or be an American. I don't even care if you vote Trump, just as long as you VOTE.
SYTFE
Compulsive voting is incredibly disrespectful to Democratic principles. Everyone who is a citizen should be incredibly thankful that they are even allowed to abstain from voting. Abstaining is truly one of the very best things about Democracy, it represents so much on so many levels.

Compulsive voting is a smack in the face to those who worked so hard to give you the right to choose. Stop being such petulant child. GROW UP.

Or get the fuck out. Move to Australia where it is a punishable offence not to vote. Your choice. Be a whiny little bitch, or exercise your Democratic freedom. I don't even care who you don't vote for, just as long as you ABSTAIN.

SYTFE
Compulsive voting is incredibly disrespectful to Democratic principles. Everyone who is a citizen should be incredibly thankful that they are even allowed to abstain from voting. Abstaining is truly one of the very best things about Democracy, it represents so much on so many levels.

Compulsive voting is a smack in the face to those who worked so hard to give you the right to choose. Stop being such petulant child. GROW UP.

Or get the fuck out. Move to Australia where it is a punishable offence not to vote. Your choice. Be a whiny little bitch, or exercise your Democratic freedom. I don't even care who you don't vote for, just as long as you ABSTAIN.

Nice try. Would you like me to purchase your ticket to Somalia or can you afford it on your salary flipping burgers?

peach174
Would you call starting wars all round the world "Freedom inspiring"? "Freedom loving"? What would you call a country where its' citizens say, "If you don't vote, leave the country". Is that a Freedom loving country?

There are two sides of opinions on those wars so I won't go into it. That should be in another thread maybe.

Not sure who is saying leave if you don't vote. Must not be very many saying that.
I do see much more who say if you like social democracy then leave the country.

Nice try. Would you like me to purchase your ticket to Somalia or can you afford it on your salary flipping burgers?
Not a very good try. Shall you be purchasing your ticket to Australia or would the gum trees there play havoc with your asthma and the absence of Disneyland send you into convulsions?

There are two sides of opinions on those wars
Yes, two sides.

Side 1). The Whine House/Pentagram/Military-Industrial Complex
Side 2). The rest of the world including those ravaged by all of the wars created by those of Side 1.

Not sure who is saying leave if you don't vote. Must not be very many saying that.
I do see much more who say if you like social democracy then leave the country.

Right here, below. It is said that his view is the majority of American's view.

Forum List

Back