How many of you Hillary voters have volunteered to sponser a Syrian family

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
in your home?

answer zero, which proves that you do not agree with what Hillary is doing, yet still you vote for her.

one.muslim.family.mooching.off_.000.u.jpg

Yes, I'm willing that some of my tax dollars go toward helping immigrants get on their feet when they first arrive. No, I do not have to invite them into my home to be in favor of allowing them into my country. I haven't heard of a single Muslim family that would want to live where I do: no jobs and seven month winters.
I do hope you people find someone else to pick on soon. This is getting so tiresome.

Yes, I'm willing that some of my tax dollars go toward helping immigrants get on their feet when they first arrive. No, I do not have to invite them into my home to be in favor of allowing them into my country. I haven't heard of a single Muslim family that would want to live where I do: no jobs and seven month winters.
I do hope you people find someone else to pick on soon. This is getting so tiresome.
you mean us borrowing more to pay for it?
Yes, we have Americans sleeping in the streets we cant help, but we will import a bunch of third worlders that believe in marrying 6 year olds and cutting up their vaginas.
Awesome

As long as its not in your neighborhood, right? Spending your tax dollars? So you pay taxes? You believe that if you do pay taxes it is your tax dollars? Interesting.

As long as its not in your neighborhood, right? Spending your tax dollars? So you pay taxes? You believe that if you do pay taxes it is your tax dollars? Interesting.

Then give them your EBT card...

you mean us borrowing more to pay for it?
Yes, we have Americans sleeping in the streets we cant help, but we will import a bunch of third worlders that believe in marrying 6 year olds and cutting up their vaginas.
Awesome
Don't you run from me, woman

They want as many non-whites on the voter rolls as the bigoted O Administration can pack in here.

Forum List

Back