Who is Your Biggest Enemy? Hillary: 'Republicans'

The Democrat/media campaign push against the Iraq War was admittedly intended to hurt Bush.

Mkay.
There was no push against the Iraq war until right around 2008. The right and left media outlets were orgasmic over the war.

"I get to add 'war correspondent' to my resume!"
Lying sack of shit.

I figured Katrina would get the Democrats and their media cohorts off of Iraq for a week or two....but it only made them worse.

The Ds were bitching about Iraq practically from day-one.

Based on the time and money Republicans have spent trying to get her

Who would argue tht Republicans are her biggest enemy?

What matters about Clinton is what she would do to the tax structure.

What matters about Clinton is who she would place on the Supreme Court.

What matters about Clinton is what she would do about Putin and ISIS and Iraq and Afghanistan and the Euro crisis and Yemen.

What matters about Clinton is what monetary policy she would attempt to implement.

What matters about Clinton is what "government safety net" programs she would implement.

What matters about Clinton is what business regulatory structure she would implement.

While the dumbass retard partisan hacks would be working themselves into a tizzy over how many times she didn't say "God" in her Christmas message, Clinton will be taking advantage of their idiocy to push through legislation which the morons will never read and will only know what they are told through their piss pouring media masters.

That's how Obama got Dodd-Frank; ObamaCare; the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act; the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act; and the START Treaty through.
Explain how they were supposed to prevent legislation other than prevent it by voting against it? It was bad....but criminal?

Not hardly.
You defeat bad legislation by READING it, and giving sound reasons why it is bad legislation.

You DON'T manufacture BULLSHIT about it. When you LIE, and your LIE is exposed, then you shot yourself in the head.

Example? "Death panels".

I bet 99.9999 percent of the rubes on this forum have never even read the ACA. They just parrot whatever manufactured bullshit they are told to regurgitate.

When a panel decides what treatment you should get and the lack of that treatment could result in death, then that IS a death panel.

No one has to read a multi thousand page liberal nonsense to know that.

It is undeniable the Republican party is deeply infected with racists and bigots. They make it VERY clear they HATE homosexuals, Mexicans, blacks, and Muslims.

I tell ya, ya just can't fix 'stupid'...or prevent liars from lying.

This declaration coming from a blindly partisan Liberals whose party created the KKK to impose their racist hatred upon blacks through cross-burnings and lynchings. And when terrorizing, torturing, and killing blacks didn't do the job then created 'Economic Slavery', a program of addicting blacks to free government hand outs in exchange for the rights and power they had just acquired through the passage of Civil Rights and in exchange for their votes. As LBJ declared, "I will have these NI@@ERS voting 'Democrat' for the next 200 years!" And they call any independent, free-thinking, successful black who thinks for his own and 'breaks free of their plantation' a 'coon', 'Uncle Tom', etc.

Conservatives are not against homosexuals but do want to protect our values and religious liberty.

Conservatives are not against women, but we do oppose the barbaric demand for the right to kill babies at ANY stage of pregnancy or outside the womb if they have survived a failed abortion.

Conservatives are not against Mexicans but ARE against the illegal invasion being facilitated by liberals who refuse to obey existing Immigration laws, create their own laws for the benefit of illegals ONLY, break laws and ignore court orders, and working for/defending illegals over protecting the American people.

Conservatives do not Hate Muslims but are against the Islamic Extremists and terrorists Obama has aided, defended, armed, and apologized for his entire time in office.

...but don't let the TRUTH and the FACTS stopping the Liberal propaganda and LIES!

The first one, of course, is accusing Republicans of what Democrats are the undisputed champions of: RACISM.

It is undeniable the Republican party is deeply infected with racists and bigots. They make it VERY clear they HATE homosexuals, Mexicans, blacks, and Muslims.

The GOP leadership is too cowardly to go after these assholes and root them out. They have allowed the bigots' numbers to climb for too long, and now they must feel there are too many of them to kick out without suffering in the polls for it.

But what the GOP does not get is that two thirds of Americans are so sick of both parties they stayed home during the last election.

If the GOP applied some heavy chemo to this metastasized cancer of liars, psychopaths, hypocrites, and bigots, they would start attracting people like me back to the party. And we outnumber the scum by large margins.

As for the Democrats and racism, they are guilty of what Michael Gerson called "the soft bigotry of low expectations".

If blacks were smart, they would stop voting entirely until one or the other party got their shit together.

I'm not saying blacks are dumber than anyone else. I'm saying a lot of people stick with abusive partners because they don't see a better alternative out there and think they can't survive on their own.

And blacks sure as hell aren't the only group which picks horrible role models for their leaders. Just look at conservatives these days! :D

HATE is the exclusive purview of Democrats.

They viciously HATE every black person who does not profess to be a Democrat.

Brains, accomplishments, no matter a conservative black is an idiot and an Uncle Tom.

Democrats HATE everyone who believes that the traditional man/woman marriage is the best foundation for family.

Democrats HATE everyone who opposes - on ideological bases - not a Democrat.

Democrats HATE everyone who is a person of faith but not a Muslim.

Democrats HATE everyone who is not an atheist.

The Democrat/media campaign push against the Iraq War was admittedly intended to hurt Bush.

Mkay.
There was no push against the Iraq war until right around 2008. The right and left media outlets were orgasmic over the war.

"I get to add 'war correspondent' to my resume!"
Lying sack of shit.

I figured Katrina would get the Democrats and their media cohorts off of Iraq for a week or two....but it only made them worse.

The Ds were bitching about Iraq practically from day-one.
Nope. Just the hardcore commies were bitching about the war from the start. International ANSWER.

The first one, of course, is accusing Republicans of what Democrats are the undisputed champions of: RACISM.

The GOP leadership is too cowardly to go after these assholes and root them out. They have allowed the bigots' numbers to climb for too long, and now they must feel there are too many of them to kick out without suffering in the polls for it.

But what the GOP does not get is that two thirds of Americans are so sick of both parties they stayed home during the last election.

If the GOP applied some heavy chemo to this metastasized cancer of liars, psychopaths, hypocrites, and bigots, they would start attracting people like me back to the party. And we outnumber the scum by large margins.

As for the Democrats and racism, they are guilty of what Michael Gerson called "the soft bigotry of low expectations".

If blacks were smart, they would stop voting entirely until one or the other party got their shit together.

I'm not saying blacks are dumber than anyone else. I'm saying a lot of people stick with abusive partners because they don't see a better alternative out there and think they can't survive on their own.

And blacks sure as hell aren't the only group which picks horrible role models for their leaders. Just look at conservatives these days! :D

HATE is the exclusive purview of Democrats.

They viciously HATE every black person who does not profess to be a Democrat.

Brains, accomplishments, no matter a conservative black is an idiot and an Uncle Tom.

Democrats HATE everyone who believes that the traditional man/woman marriage is the best foundation for family.

Democrats HATE everyone who opposes - on ideological bases - not a Democrat.

Democrats HATE everyone who is a person of faith but not a Muslim.

Democrats HATE everyone who is not an atheist.

What a HATEFUL rant

Based on the time and money Republicans have spent trying to get her

Who would argue tht Republicans are her biggest enemy?

who would argue CNN and the Democrat Party overall are more interested in being demagogues and creating an Enemies List (with fellow Americans at the top of it), then they are in uniting and leading the country???

The tards have spent millions, if not billions, of manhours foaming at the mouth over Benghazi and emails, and about six minutes on substantive policy issues.
1) She falsely claimed the attack was due to a US citizen applying his first amendment rights.
2) She claimed to NOT be aware that the ambassador in the most volatile country located in the most volatile part of the world had asked for extra security...and claimed to not be aware that it was denied.
3) She claimed to have offered all emails to the committee which has since been found to be untrue.

And you feel it is a waste of time?

Bet you would think otherwise if it were Condoleezza Rice.
See?

You idiots are stuck in a rut.
OK.

Id rather have an idiot tell me I am stuck in a rut than believe a politician who says to me "I know how it looks....just trust me"

Hey genius...you ever question the following....

Why did an independent analyst have to tell the State Department that it is not a good idea to have a lower level employee make a unilateral decision as to whether or not to offer more security to an embassy, when requested by the ambassador, in the most volatile region in the world?

I mean...did you hear what Hillary said? (paraphrased)....We made mistakes and the independent analysts gave us ideas to make things better and we are implmenting them.

Really? She needed someone to tell her that?

That is what every politician says after an investigation. Shit happens, an investigation follows, lessons are learned.

You call yourself "Jarhead". I assume that means you were in the military like me. If you are involved in enough situations around the world, sooner or later shit happens, no matter how much you drill and try to anticipate what could happen.

What matters is what you do next about it. You follow up with a "lessons learned" investigation, yes? God only knows how many of those I went through.

Imagine how fucking retarded it would look if all the other Jarheads decided to manufacture bullshit about what happened before the facts of the investigation were known. This is exactly why you see me saying we all need to wait for facts first and that the facts take time to discern. But I am almost always ignored.

That is what happens even in the military, though, isn't it? Rumors fly like crazy. Some people suffer from the blank slate syndrome. Whatever story they hear first is the one that sticks, even if the facts prove different later. It's too late. The facts don't make a dent. The original bullshit is the story they believe.

It is this blank slate syndrome which the hack media takes advantage of. They make up a story so they can get to those dumb blank brains first.

That's the way the right wing is these days. Long before the Benghazi investigations revealed the facts, the rubes all believed the story they were fed by the hack partisan media piss pourers. And they still believe them to this day, even though REPUBLICAN-led committees have found Clinton to be virtually without fault.

And even though there was no "stand down order", the rubes repeated that lie a million times over the year following the attack.
you missed my point.

Hillary claims that she needed an independent evaluator to tell her that it was not a wise idea to have a lower level state department employee to unilaterally decide whether or not a request for extra security by an ambassador should b approved when that ambassador is in the most volatile region in the word and other embassy's had already shut down.

Do you believe she truly allowed a lower level employee make that decision? Do you truly believe she really thought it was good idea to have a lower level employee make that decision?

Furthermore, do you truly believe anyone would say "no" to such a request....unless there is a good reason? And in this case, the good reason was "we made a mistake"......really?

after Watergate and iran contra........we need to investigate things like this and yes, it will always be the other side of the aisle that does it because neither side will ever investigate wrong doing of its own.

But they have you believing it is a witch hunt......and you regurgitate it.

can you believe this idiots actually claims to be a Republican and/or conservative??
g5000 and JakeStarkey cant admit they are left-wing nutjobs
I'm proud bedowin is my enemy. :D

He's the very kind of person I am talking about which has helped to move the conservative movement way off the reservation, and the kind of poison I am committed to rooting out.

A conservative used to be the smartest person in the room. Today, people like bedowin have made it so a conservative is likely to be the dumbest person in the room.
And you are obviously a compulsive liar.

can you believe this idiots actually claims to be a Republican and/or conservative??

He's the very kind of person I am talking about which has helped to move the conservative movement way off the reservation, and the kind of poison I am committed to rooting out.

A conservative used to be the smartest person in the room. Today, people like bedowin have made it so a conservative is likely to be the dumbest person in the room.

dude is full of himself; g5000 is a total idiot..................whackjob is more like it.
he's the kind of "conservative" that spends more time bashing Republicans than anythign else.. he's responsible for getting so many Progs elected

dude is full of himself; g5000 is a total idiot..................whackjob is more like it.
he's the kind of "conservative" that spends more time bashing Republicans than anythign else.. he's responsible for getting so many Progs elected
He's a nongovernmental agent. A deceiver. He assumes we're all too stupid to see thru his nonsense.

Just like with Obama, if Clinton is elected it will be impossible for her to do or say anything right in the eyes of the Republicans. If Clinton is for something, the GOP will be against it. If Clinton proposes a plan to solve a problem, the GOP will reflexively attack it.

And that is why she got big applause for her response.

President Obama campaigned on and actively tried to work with Republicans....and we saw how Republicans responded. Hillary is not as naive.

Hillary Clinton harbors no illusions about Republican good will: Hillary Clinton harbors no illusions about Republican good will

Just like with Obama, if Clinton is elected it will be impossible for her to do or say anything right in the eyes of the Republicans. If Clinton is for something, the GOP will be against it. If Clinton proposes a plan to solve a problem, the GOP will reflexively attack it.

President Obama campaigned on and actively tried to work with Republicans....and we saw how Republicans responded. Hillary is not as naive.

Hillary Clinton harbors no illusions about Republican good will: Hillary Clinton harbors no illusions about Republican good will

you said exactly what the title of what you posted was in your text; of the source you posted.

does anybody need another example you're simply regurgitating talking points like a mindless moron???

you said exactly what the title of what you posted was in your text; of the source you posted.

does anybody need another example you're simply regurgitating talking points like a mindless moron???

I copied a link, that's how it came out, troll boi.

I copied a link, that's how it came out, troll boi.

of course you did Sea-tard

i think you meant GWB or any conservative here...

Forum List

Back