CDZ Who is the most beautiful First lady ever?

Average for a First Lady?

Name the ones you consider above average?

Average in looks in general. There are also times when she just looks mean too, though. She has a really bad case of "angry face." Lol.

She's not fake like laura bush had that perma joker style smile on her face.

You knew she was ashamed and embarrassed of George but had to pretend.

What does that have to do with her appearance? She is just not that attractive (barring some photoshopped images) and appears angry a good deal of the time. I find angry people to be unattractive.

Most the time she is pleasant and smiling. Film anyone long enough and you can find some stern facial expressions

That is what Conservatives live off isn't it?

You are just wrong. Michelle has permafrown. :D She looks angry most of the time, even sometimes when she smiles.
She's serious and real. You couldn't tell what laura bush was thinking after her labotomy and if anyone was a ugly bitch it was Barbara bush.

Michelle Obama is a "nice person"? You ever meet her? How do you know?

You base that on what you get fed on TV right?.
How she carries herself and speaks.

You guys though bush was good but I could tell he was an arrogant asshole. Youre a bad judge of character.

This, I find interesting. Just how does Michelle carry herself and speak? I remember she said that she was "finally proud of America" because we elected her husband as the prez. That's kind of an ugly comment, IMO. A president and first lady should LOVE their country.

How can acknowledging that your country has moved beyond its racism be an ugly comment?

If a person is the president, they should be proud of their country IN SPITE of some poor behaving citizens. There is not ONE perfect country out there.

Average in looks in general. There are also times when she just looks mean too, though. She has a really bad case of "angry face." Lol.

What does that have to do with her appearance? She is just not that attractive (barring some photoshopped images) and appears angry a good deal of the time. I find angry people to be unattractive.

Most the time she is pleasant and smiling. Film anyone long enough and you can find some stern facial expressions

You are just wrong. Michelle has permafrown. :D She looks angry most of the time, even sometimes when she smiles.
She's serious and real. You couldn't tell what laura bush was thinking after her labotomy and if anyone was a ugly bitch it was Barbara bush.

What is a "labotomy?" Man, oh man, you really need serious help.

You guys though bush was good but I could tell he was an arrogant asshole. Youre a bad judge of character.

This, I find interesting. Just how does Michelle carry herself and speak? I remember she said that she was "finally proud of America" because we elected her husband as the prez. That's kind of an ugly comment, IMO. A president and first lady should LOVE their country.
I wasn't proud of america when we invaded Iraq. I can see why a black person would say that. I too didn't think there were enough good americans that a black could become potus and I was proud to see there were. I'm sure like me she thought Obama would lose to that horrible man McCain just because of color. McCain now there is a dick. He even calls his wife a **** in front of people. And he sucks gay lindsey grahams dick.

I'm about 2 seconds away from putting you on ignore. Is that what you want? Stop making shit up. The CDZ rules apply to YOU as well.

I agree. What Mr. Graham and Mr. McCain do in the privacy of their own bedroom is nobodies business, and, as I mentioned before, being vulgar, as Mr. McCain was for calling his wife that vulgar name, is legal, even if it is not accepted in polite company

I don't know anything about that. I am not here to stick up for any politicians. I am just pointing out how some of you are making the president and his wife into celebrities. IF you can't see how stupid that is, then you are beyond any kind of help. Lol.
Hillary 2016 bitches!

Michelle Obama is one ugly woman. If she's a woman.

If you saw her walking down the street you would even notice her. Maybe one of yer friends might say; "Ugh! Look at that ugly woman!".

But were supposed to say how beautiful she is because she's the First Lady? You all watch far too much TV.

I probably wouldn't notice her all, except I would probably notice that she is a very large woman. :D
BBB Big black & Beautiful

OR big, black and bitchy. :D Lol.

How can acknowledging that your country has moved beyond its racism be an ugly comment?

If a person is the president, they should be proud of their country IN SPITE of some poor behaving citizens. There is not ONE perfect country out there.

Is there a limit on how proud you can be?

After centuries of racial discrimination, don't you think voters putting aside former prejudices is something to be proud of?

I wasn't proud of america in the 1960s or during slavery.

Is this how Hitler got the German people go along with whatever their government was doing? Your america love it or leave it mentality is wrong. It should be love it or fix what you don't love.

Do you think blacks in 1960 were proud of america? What year should blacks have finally been proud to be americans? Please tell them when and what they should feel.

You people are fucking nutty with your love for your politicians. It's almost disgusting.

It's a shame you feel the need to be so vulgar in the CDZ, but I'll bet if you could spend a few days with our first lady, you might learn to behave in a more wholesome and publicly acceptable way. I hear she is good at helping people like that.

Sorry if the truth hurts, but I'm not surprised. Unlike yourself, many of us already know how to live and don't need a mommy or daddy anymore, silly child. :lol:

The people who do need a mommy . . . Well, does it have to be said? Lol.

You are absolutely right. In this country, it's legal to be a vulgar as you want to be, and I'm sure our first lady would agree. She knows that some people are just lower class, and that's all they will ever be, but they probably mean well in their own twisted way though.

Politicians are not to be celebrities. They are to be scrutinized, criticized and watched very closely. Sorry that you are confused. :D

No confusion here. After scrutinizing, and watching her very closely, it's obvious how beautiful she is inside and out..

Barbara Bush looked like Georges mother
Laura Bush had a Stepford Wife kind of persona with a blank, forced smile

I wasn't proud of america when we invaded Iraq. I can see why a black person would say that. I too didn't think there were enough good americans that a black could become potus and I was proud to see there were. I'm sure like me she thought Obama would lose to that horrible man McCain just because of color. McCain now there is a dick. He even calls his wife a **** in front of people. And he sucks gay lindsey grahams dick.

I'm about 2 seconds away from putting you on ignore. Is that what you want? Stop making shit up. The CDZ rules apply to YOU as well.
Please! I'll wear it like a badge of honor.

I agree. What Mr. Graham and Mr. McCain do in the privacy of their own bedroom is nobodies business, and, as I mentioned before, being vulgar, as Mr. McCain was for calling his wife that vulgar name, is legal, even if it is not accepted in polite company

I don't know anything about that. I am not here to stick up for any politicians. I am just pointing out how some of you are making the president and his wife into celebrities. IF you can't see how stupid that is, then you are beyond any kind of help. Lol.

Thanks for your kind offer of help, it will be given the same consideration your posts are always given.

Is this how Hitler got the German people go along with whatever their government was doing? Your america love it or leave it mentality is wrong. It should be love it or fix what you don't love.

Do you think blacks in 1960 were proud of america? What year should blacks have finally been proud to be americans? Please tell them when and what they should feel.

America tried that "pride" thing with blacks during WWII. Blacks were asked to put aside their grievances about racism for the good of the country, Rally round the flag, help us beat Hitler and we will take care of you after the war. It is the patriotic thing to do

Blacks joined the military, fought and died for their country, manned the defense industry...still being treated like second class citizens

When they came back from the war, their nation was still not proud of them. There was still space in the back of the bus

Michelle Obama was right in being proud

Please! I'll wear it like a badge of honor.

Okay, on ignore you go. :D Have a nice life! I know I will, especially no longer being exposed to your ignorant posts! :bye1:

Thanks for your kind offer of help, it will be given the same consideration your posts are always given.

It's true. You are wanting to treat politicians as if they are celebrities. It's stupid and shows you don't understand how the system should work and how you should ALWAYS be suspicious of politicians.

America tried that "pride" thing with blacks during WWII. Blacks were asked to put aside their grievances about racism for the good of the country, Rally round the flag, help us beat Hitler and we will take care of you after the war. It is the patriotic thing to do

Blacks joined the military, fought and died for their country, manned the defense industry...still being treated like second class citizens

When they came back from the war, their nation was still not proud of them. There was still space in the back of the bus

Remember Mohammad Ali was proud after winning a gold medal then came back and whites called him a ni$$er so he tossed his medal in the river? Then they wanted to go fight in nam? He was a hero. Fuck that america. I'm not going to love my country no matter how bad it gets. I'm going to fight to fix it.

Remember Mohammad Ali was proud after winning a gold medal then came back and whites called him a ni$$er so he tossed his medal in the river? Then they wanted to go fight in nam? He was a hero. Fuck that america. I'm not going to love my country no matter how bad it gets. I'm going to fight to fix it.

It's true. You are wanting to treat politicians as if they are celebrities. It's stupid and shows you don't understand how the system should work and how you should ALWAYS be suspicious of politicians.
Except Reagan and bush. Trust those guys.

michelle-Obama-more-magazine-glamazons-blog.jpg
I love it when haters say woman like her or Serena Williams are not beautiful. Once I was in a doctors office and Serena won and I cheered and a white old lady says "you like that?" And I said "yea she's hot" and she said "that monkey?!". Couldn't believe it. Hopefully she was dying. Lol
Lovely pic.

It's just amazing that people like that woman in the doctor's office exist. What on Earth is wrong with them? Sad examples of the human species.

Oh yes, because if people don't think Michelle is beautiful, they are sad examples of the human species. OMG, now I've heard it all. :cuckoo:
No, you missed the point. The sad example of a human being is the racist who calls a black person a 'monkey.'

It was a strange time in our history

Blacks were expected to be patriotic to a country that treated them like second class citizens

God, what would HAPPEN if we didn't have politicians and their wives to tell us what to do, what to eat, how to live. My God. I know, I know, some of you would just not know what you should do and would eat at McDonalds every single day!! :wink_2: Lol.
You are really something else. Each first lady has a 'cause.'

Ellen Wilson, 1913-1914
After visiting the squalid streets where many of Washington D.C.'s poor black and immigrant denizens lived, Woodrow Wilson's first wife took up the need for better urban housing. In early 1914, "Ellen Wilson's bill" — the first legislation to be so publicly spurred on by a first lady — was introduced. Although Congress initially squabbled over who would pay, lawmakers quickly passed the bill after hearing of Ellen's rapidly declining health. She lived just long enough to get the news before succumbing to kidney disease that August.

Lady Bird Johnson, 1963-1969
As testament to her environmental ardor, a grove of skyscraper-esque trees in Redwood National Park bears the name of Lady Bird Johnson. During her husband's time in office, she fully embraced nature, whether that meant planting thousands of tulips in Washington or sponsoring the Highway Beautification Act. At one point, the Secretary of the Interior noted that, "Mrs. Johnson has been a 'shadow' Secretary of the Interior for much of her life."

Rosalynn Carter, 1977-1981
Carter made a campaign promise to get her husband Jimmy to establish a council on mental health. Once in the White House, she made good on that pact. Although she only had an honorary role with the council, she used her position to speak widely on mental illness. Carter also helped push through legislation that would have improved mental health facilities had funding for the project not been scuttled when Ronald Reagan took office only weeks later.

Nancy Reagan, 1981-1989
1981 was not Nancy Reagan's best year. She spent much of her husband's first months in office being dismissed and mocked as "Fancy Nancy," little more than an extravagant party-goer. Partly to negate this perception, she embarked on a campaign against drugs: "Just Say No." During the following years, the slogan inspired thousands to start "Just Say No" clubs and millions to participate in "Just Say No" marches. Her popularity saw a boost, and student drug and alcohol addiction — though by no means eradicated — decreased from one-third to one-fourth in the mid-80s.

Laura Bush, 2001-2009
Soon after taking up in the White House, former librarian Laura Bush launched "Ready to Read, Ready to Learn" in an effort to prime young children for the world of literature. Laura followed in the footsteps of mother-in-law Barbara Bush, who helped pass the National Literacy Act in 1991. The Barbara Bush Foundation for Family Literacy was christened in 1989 and has since helped fund more than 750 reading programs.

Michelle Obama, 2009-Present
On Tuesday, Michelle Obama announced she would work to fight childhood obesity. An oft-quoted statistic holds that almost one-third of American children are now overweight or obese. Her "Let's Move" plan (bolstered by an executive memo from her husband) centers on parent awareness, making healthier foods more available and creating fitness programs that get kids moving. Setting a personal example has been integral to her approach to this behavior-based problem. Hence her White House garden, which she hopes will serve as a model for communities and families alike.

We have a crisis of childhood obesity in America. Why any sensible person would object to someone wanting to help with the problem, to teach children to eat right and avoid obesity and problems resulting from it, like diabetes, is beyond comprehension. The only explanation is the virulent hatred the right has for the Obamas.

It was a strange time in our history

Blacks were expected to be patriotic to a country that treated them like second class citizens
And now Whites are expected to be Patriotic to a country that treats them like second class citizens.

Strange times indeed.

Forum List

Back