CDZ Who is the most beautiful First lady ever?

Michelle Obama is a "nice person"? You ever meet her? How do you know?

You base that on what you get fed on TV right?.
How she carries herself and speaks.

You guys though bush was good but I could tell he was an arrogant asshole. Youre a bad judge of character.

This, I find interesting. Just how does Michelle carry herself and speak? I remember she said that she was "finally proud of America" because we elected her husband as the prez. That's kind of an ugly comment, IMO. A president and first lady should LOVE their country.
I wasn't proud of america when we invaded Iraq. I can see why a black person would say that. I too didn't think there were enough good americans that a black could become potus and I was proud to see there were. I'm sure like me she thought Obama would lose to that horrible man McCain just because of color. McCain now there is a dick. He even calls his wife a **** in front of people. And he sucks gay lindsey grahams dick.

Look at you people objectifying women and not judging them on the personalities or accomplishments.

Isn't that forbidden ion the liberal play book?
What did the bush ***** do after their husbands left office? Hillarys going to be the potus and you will hear from michelle after Obama leaves office.
I don't know and I don't care. Really what some elected politicians wife looks like is meaningless in the grand scheme of things

Like I said grow up

You guys though bush was good but I could tell he was an arrogant asshole. Youre a bad judge of character.

This, I find interesting. Just how does Michelle carry herself and speak? I remember she said that she was "finally proud of America" because we elected her husband as the prez. That's kind of an ugly comment, IMO. A president and first lady should LOVE their country.
I wasn't proud of america when we invaded Iraq. I can see why a black person would say that. I too didn't think there were enough good americans that a black could become potus and I was proud to see there were. I'm sure like me she thought Obama would lose to that horrible man McCain just because of color. McCain now there is a dick. He even calls his wife a **** in front of people. And he sucks gay lindsey grahams dick.

I'm about 2 seconds away from putting you on ignore. Is that what you want? Stop making shit up. The CDZ rules apply to YOU as well.

God, what would HAPPEN if we didn't have politicians and their wives to tell us what to do, what to eat, how to live. My God. I know, I know, some of you would just not know what you should do and would eat at McDonalds every single day!! :wink_2: Lol.
And some of us will still do drugs even though Nancy Reagan told us to just say no. And Mrs Obamas war on fat won't cost as much as Nancy's war on drugs.

Exactly. Thank you for reiterating my point that politicians work for US, not the other way around. We tell them what to do; they don't tell us. And just as people didn't listen to Nancy, they aren't going to listen to Michelle. Lol. Every first lady since I've been alive has had her "pet project." And Michelle does not have a great looking body either. She is pretty chub herself.
I stopped eating MCD. She's not fat she's very healthy. Absolutely beautiful. I know she's not a perfect 10 but she's a 7 and laura was a 5. Nancy a 5.

Their looks shouldn't matter either. I'm just saying finally a filf in the white house. First lady I'd like to fuck.

Bush's daughters were hotter than Obamas I'll give you that but they're just kids so give them time to grow up. Chelsea was ugly but is now doable.

What a disgrace to the human race. :lol:
Coming from you I take that as a compliment.

You people are fucking nutty with your love for your politicians. It's almost disgusting.

It's a shame you feel the need to be so vulgar in the CDZ, but I'll bet if you could spend a few days with our first lady, you might learn to behave in a more wholesome and publicly acceptable way. I hear she is good at helping people like that.

Sorry if the truth hurts, but I'm not surprised. Unlike yourself, many of us already know how to live and don't need a mommy or daddy anymore, silly child. :lol:

The people who do need a mommy . . . Well, does it have to be said? Lol.

You are absolutely right. In this country, it's legal to be a vulgar as you want to be, and I'm sure our first lady would agree. She knows that some people are just lower class, and that's all they will ever be, but they probably mean well in their own twisted way though.

Look at you people objectifying women and not judging them on the personalities or accomplishments.

What did the bush ***** do after their husbands left office? Hillarys going to be the potus and you will hear from michelle after Obama leaves office.
I don't know and I don't care. Really what some elected politicians wife looks like is meaningless in the grand scheme of things

Like I said grow up
You just want her to be a conservative ****.

Like I said grow up
You just want her to be a conservative ****.

No I really could not care less about the wife of any president

You people are fucking nutty with your love for your politicians. It's almost disgusting.

It's a shame you feel the need to be so vulgar in the CDZ, but I'll bet if you could spend a few days with our first lady, you might learn to behave in a more wholesome and publicly acceptable way. I hear she is good at helping people like that.

Sorry if the truth hurts, but I'm not surprised. Unlike yourself, many of us already know how to live and don't need a mommy or daddy anymore, silly child. :lol:

You are absolutely right. In this country, it's legal to be a vulgar as you want to be, and I'm sure our first lady would agree. She knows that some people are just lower class, and that's all they will ever be, but they probably mean well in their own twisted way though.

Politicians are not to be celebrities. They are to be scrutinized, criticized and watched very closely. Sorry that you are confused. :D

God, what would HAPPEN if we didn't have politicians and their wives to tell us what to do, what to eat, how to live. My God. I know, I know, some of you would just not know what you should do and would eat at McDonalds every single day!! :wink_2: Lol.
And some of us will still do drugs even though Nancy Reagan told us to just say no. And Mrs Obamas war on fat won't cost as much as Nancy's war on drugs.

Exactly. Thank you for reiterating my point that politicians work for US, not the other way around. We tell them what to do; they don't tell us. And just as people didn't listen to Nancy, they aren't going to listen to Michelle. Lol. Every first lady since I've been alive has had her "pet project." And Michelle does not have a great looking body either. She is pretty chub herself.
I stopped eating MCD. She's not fat she's very healthy. Absolutely beautiful. I know she's not a perfect 10 but she's a 7 and laura was a 5. Nancy a 5.

Their looks shouldn't matter either. I'm just saying finally a filf in the white house. First lady I'd like to fuck.

Bush's daughters were hotter than Obamas I'll give you that but they're just kids so give them time to grow up. Chelsea was ugly but is now doable.

What a disgrace to the human race. :lol:
Coming from you I take that as a compliment.

It wasn't a compliment. There is absolutely nothing about you worthy of complimenting. I could say more, but this is the CDZ zone.

Everyone on both sides think they are right. I don't think Nancy knew she was a **** and barb bush didn't think of herself as an ugly bitch.

Politicians are not to be celebrities. They are to be scrutinized, criticized and watched very closely. Sorry that you are confused. :D
And Michelle Obama is not a politician.

Who cares what she looks like?

Michelle uses her celebrity for good. She's not a politician yet but will be some day.

Michelle Obama is one ugly woman. If she's a woman.

If you saw her walking down the street you would even notice her. Maybe one of yer friends might say; "Ugh! Look at that ugly woman!".

But were supposed to say how beautiful she is because she's the First Lady? You all watch far too much TV.

I probably wouldn't notice her all, except I would probably notice that she is a very large woman. :D
BBB Big black & Beautiful

I'm about 2 seconds away from putting you on ignore. Is that what you want? Stop making shit up. The CDZ rules apply to YOU as well.

I agree. What Mr. Graham and Mr. McCain do in the privacy of their own bedroom is nobodies business, and, as I mentioned before, being vulgar, as Mr. McCain was for calling his wife that vulgar name, is legal, even if it is not accepted in polite company

How can acknowledging that your country has moved beyond its racism be an ugly comment?

Michelle is really pretty, actually. But Jackie-O edges her out for my taste.

I agree. What Mr. Graham and Mr. McCain do in the privacy of their own bedroom is nobodies business, and, as I mentioned before, being vulgar, as Mr. McCain was for calling his wife that vulgar name, is legal, even if it is not accepted in polite company

I don't know anything about that. I am not here to stick up for any politicians. I am just pointing out how some of you are making the president and his wife into celebrities. IF you can't see how stupid that is, then you are beyond any kind of help. Lol.

Forum List

Back