CDZ Who is the most beautiful First lady ever?

Michelle Obama is a "nice person"? You ever meet her? How do you know?

You base that on what you get fed on TV right?.
How she carries herself and speaks.

You guys though bush was good but I could tell he was an arrogant asshole. Youre a bad judge of character.

God, what would HAPPEN if we didn't have politicians and their wives to tell us what to do, what to eat, how to live. My God. I know, I know, some of you would just not know what you should do and would eat at McDonalds every single day!! :wink_2: Lol.
And some of us will still do drugs even though Nancy Reagan told us to just say no. And Mrs Obamas war on fat won't cost as much as Nancy's war on drugs.

Exactly. Thank you for reiterating my point that politicians work for US, not the other way around. We tell them what to do; they don't tell us. And just as people didn't listen to Nancy, they aren't going to listen to Michelle. Lol. Every first lady since I've been alive has had her "pet project." And Michelle does not have a great looking body either. She is pretty chub herself.

michelle-Obama-more-magazine-glamazons-blog.jpg
I love it when haters say woman like her or Serena Williams are not beautiful. Once I was in a doctors office and Serena won and I cheered and a white old lady says "you like that?" And I said "yea she's hot" and she said "that monkey?!". Couldn't believe it. Hopefully she was dying. Lol
Lovely pic.

It's just amazing that people like that woman in the doctor's office exist. What on Earth is wrong with them? Sad examples of the human species.

Average at best, and I'm being generous here. :D

Average for a First Lady?

Name the ones you consider above average?

Average in looks in general. There are also times when she just looks mean too, though. She has a really bad case of "angry face." Lol.

She's not fake like laura bush had that perma joker style smile on her face.

You knew she was ashamed and embarrassed of George but had to pretend.

Michelle Obama is one ugly woman. If she's a woman.

If you saw her walking down the street you would even notice her. Maybe one of yer friends might say; "Ugh! Look at that ugly woman!".

But were supposed to say how beautiful she is because she's the First Lady? You all watch far too much TV.

I probably wouldn't notice her all, except I would probably notice that she is a very large woman. :D

If you saw her walking down the street you would even notice her. Maybe one of yer friends might say; "Ugh! Look at that ugly woman!".

But were supposed to say how beautiful she is because she's the First Lady? You all watch far too much TV.

Such anger

But the subject is First Ladies. Care to post pictures of some First Ladies you consider more beautiful?

I love it when haters say woman like her or Serena Williams are not beautiful. Once I was in a doctors office and Serena won and I cheered and a white old lady says "you like that?" And I said "yea she's hot" and she said "that monkey?!". Couldn't believe it. Hopefully she was dying. Lol
Lovely pic.

It's just amazing that people like that woman in the doctor's office exist. What on Earth is wrong with them? Sad examples of the human species.

Average in looks in general. There are also times when she just looks mean too, though. She has a really bad case of "angry face." Lol.

What does that have to do with her appearance? She is just not that attractive (barring some photoshopped images) and appears angry a good deal of the time. I find angry people to be unattractive.

Such anger

But the subject is First Ladies. Care to post pictures of some First Ladies you consider more beautiful?

A lot of people have already posted some that were more beautiful, also more classy and with more style and grace.

How she carries herself and speaks. You guys though bush was good but I could tell he was an arrogant asshole. Youre a bad judge of character.
"You guys"? Us vs. Them right? What makes you think I like George Bush?

Anyway, back to the thread topic: Michelle Obama is ugly. Jackie Kennedy was beautiful.

As far as First ladies are concerned.

I know I know! Michelle is Black and yer not ever supposed to criticize her or say she's ugly or point out the obvious like she has an ugly ass.

I've seen plenty of wimmen all over the world and Michelle Obama EASILY ranks at or near the bottom in the Looks Department.

Lovely pic.

What does that have to do with her appearance? She is just not that attractive (barring some photoshopped images) and appears angry a good deal of the time. I find angry people to be unattractive.

Most the time she is pleasant and smiling. Film anyone long enough and you can find some stern facial expressions

That is what Conservatives live off isn't it?

Such anger

A lot of people have already posted some that were more beautiful, also more classy and with more style and grace.

I've seen Jackie...that is about it

Come on Michelle Obama haters, you can do better than that

Most the time she is pleasant and smiling. Film anyone long enough and you can find some stern facial expressions

That is what Conservatives live off isn't it?

You are just wrong. Michelle has permafrown. :D She looks angry most of the time, even sometimes when she smiles.

Look at you people objectifying women and not judging them on the personalities or accomplishments.

Isn't that forbidden ion the liberal play book?

Such anger

I've seen Jackie...that is about it

Come on Michelle Obama haters, you can do better than that

No, some people posted pictures of first ladies from long ago. Martha Washington amongst others. How about you show us pictures of ALL the first ladies, then we can make an informed decision. :D

God, what would HAPPEN if we didn't have politicians and their wives to tell us what to do, what to eat, how to live. My God. I know, I know, some of you would just not know what you should do and would eat at McDonalds every single day!! :wink_2: Lol.
And some of us will still do drugs even though Nancy Reagan told us to just say no. And Mrs Obamas war on fat won't cost as much as Nancy's war on drugs.

Exactly. Thank you for reiterating my point that politicians work for US, not the other way around. We tell them what to do; they don't tell us. And just as people didn't listen to Nancy, they aren't going to listen to Michelle. Lol. Every first lady since I've been alive has had her "pet project." And Michelle does not have a great looking body either. She is pretty chub herself.
I stopped eating MCD. She's not fat she's very healthy. Absolutely beautiful. I know she's not a perfect 10 but she's a 7 and laura was a 5. Nancy a 5.

Their looks shouldn't matter either. I'm just saying finally a filf in the white house. First lady I'd like to fuck.

Bush's daughters were hotter than Obamas I'll give you that but they're just kids so give them time to grow up. Chelsea was ugly but is now doable.

I stopped eating MCD. She's not fat she's very healthy. Absolutely beautiful. I know she's not a perfect 10 but she's a 7 and laura was a 5. Nancy a 5.

Their looks shouldn't matter either. I'm just saying finally a filf in the white house. First lady I'd like to fuck.

Bush's daughters were hotter than Obamas I'll give you that but they're just kids so give them time to grow up. Chelsea was ugly but is now doable.
doable?

Grow up

How she carries herself and speaks.

You guys though bush was good but I could tell he was an arrogant asshole. Youre a bad judge of character.

This, I find interesting. Just how does Michelle carry herself and speak? I remember she said that she was "finally proud of America" because we elected her husband as the prez. That's kind of an ugly comment, IMO. A president and first lady should LOVE their country.

Look at you people objectifying women and not judging them on the personalities or accomplishments.

Isn't that forbidden ion the liberal play book?
What did the bush ***** do after their husbands left office? Hillarys going to be the potus and you will hear from michelle after Obama leaves office.

What a disgrace to the human race. :lol:

The most "fondness" I have ever expressed for a politician and his wife might have been . . . "Oh, MAYBE, I can believe some of the things that THIS one tells me." There has never been a time in my life when I have looked upon a politician as my favorite "celebrity" where I admire them from afar like some of the more nutty people on this thread. Lol. It's insanity. That is not the role of a politician. They are to be scrutinized and watched very carefully, never trusted implicitly.

Forum List

Back