WHO Is The Informant?

Surely someone at the White House noticed what documents were missing. Word got to Hunter Biden, and he contacted the Deep State with the information to get them off his case.

Garland approved the FBI RAID, but it has been reported the FBI has an Informant very close to Trump who supposedly told the FBI what to look for and where.

So who is the Informant?

Is it someone the FBI has something on?

Is it a Secret Service Agent?

Deep Throat

My money's on Melania. After realizing she's going to be buried by hole 6 on a golf course for a tax break one day, she's looking for a way out.
Jill is the real piece of work. knowing her husband is a vegetable and letting him run so she can can live the life of royalty while the citizens are tanking with the blessings of Joe's agendas is pure evil.

Trump is a civilian. Wouldn't the government need a warrant to place a paid informant in the home of an American citizen? This is crazy stuff. Did the feds tap Trump's phone and monitor his internet? The case screams 5th Amendment but of course the media isn't interested. .

Last edited:
Garland took a picture of the informant as she was telling him about Trump's house being chock full of evidence, especially Melania's underwear drawer:

1660265895741.png

Her name is Rosie Handcock.

Garland approved the FBI RAID, but it has been reported the FBI has an Informant very close to Trump who supposedly told the FBI what to look for and where.

So who is the Informant?

Is it someone the FBI has something on?

Is it a Secret Service Agent?

The Boston Celtic leprechaun

Jill is the real piece of work. knowing her husband is a vegetable and letting him run so she can can live the life of royalty while the citizens are tanking with the blessings of Joe's agendas is pure evil.
No, just another piece of shit golddigger who ran on her husbands coattails to get into the White House. The other one went on to be the person who scrubbed her 33,000 emails, some were classified off her private server in her unsecure house.

watch - i'll prove it.

"In early June, the DOJ and FBI asked my legal representatives to put an extra lock on the door leading to the place where boxes were stored in Mar-a-Lago – we agreed," Trump wrote.

"They were shown the secured area, and the boxes themselves. Then on Monday, without notification or warning, an army of agents broke into Mar-a-Lago, went to the same storage area, and ripped open the lock that they had asked to be installed."
-----
now blow this off and stay on the attack. you got trump on the ropes THIS TIME with your bullshit.

The better question is WHY did Trump ignore subpoenas and keep documents.
He didn't. He cooperated in June, when subpoenaed back then, and FBI agents went through those boxes. They told him to put another lock on the room with the boxes and he complied and was there when they searched the boxes. Just saw Iceberg already told you that.

Screenshot_20220811-202428-546.png

We found the informant ... Monica Lewinsky's stained Blue dress.

It had been in communication with some of Melania's dresses...which the FBI then interrogated at length during the Mar-a-lago raid.

watch - i'll prove it.

"In early June, the DOJ and FBI asked my legal representatives to put an extra lock on the door leading to the place where boxes were stored in Mar-a-Lago – we agreed," Trump wrote.

"They were shown the secured area, and the boxes themselves. Then on Monday, without notification or warning, an army of agents broke into Mar-a-Lago, went to the same storage area, and ripped open the lock that they had asked to be installed."
-----
now blow this off and stay on the attack. you got trump on the ropes THIS TIME with your bullshit.
Coyote obviously only gets Democrat news.

Coyote obviously only gets Democrat news.
she's likely back and forth digging for the right bullshit to counter this with.

she never stops the attack mentality. she's about to come at me.

grab some popcorn.

Forum List

Back