WHO Is The Informant?

If it is a secret service agent he better get his ass handed to him and then fired. His job is to protect the president, not rat on him. When Trump is reelected is suggest that he only has know conservative or Republican agents on his detail. That goes for anyone working in the Whitehouse too.
You guys just don't get the idea of a civil service, do you?

Garland approved the FBI RAID, but it has been reported the FBI has an Informant very close to Trump who supposedly told the FBI what to look for and where.

So who is the Informant?

Is it someone the FBI has something on?

Is it a Secret Service Agent?

Ivanka? Payback for her childhood?

Your boy trump is on tape in Georgia. He's going to fall.

Garland approved the FBI RAID, but it has been reported the FBI has an Informant very close to Trump who supposedly told the FBI what to look for and where.

So who is the Informant?

Is it someone the FBI has something on?

Is it a Secret Service Agent?

Look. I got a little drunk. Maybe I talked a bit out of school.

watch - i'll prove it.

"In early June, the DOJ and FBI asked my legal representatives to put an extra lock on the door leading to the place where boxes were stored in Mar-a-Lago – we agreed," Trump wrote.

"They were shown the secured area, and the boxes themselves. Then on Monday, without notification or warning, an army of agents broke into Mar-a-Lago, went to the same storage area, and ripped open the lock that they had asked to be installed."
-----
now blow this off and stay on the attack. you got trump on the ropes THIS TIME with your bullshit.
Oh. So your link is nothing more than “Trump said”? That’s it? Well, it should be obvious to you and the other Trump sycophants that Trump lies. We already know the “without warning” is a blatent lie since his lawyer was there when they arrived. :rolleyes:

But carry on, keep defending him.

Oh. So your link is nothing more than “Trump said”? That’s it? Well, it should be obvious to and the other Trump sycophants that Trump lies. We already know the “without warning” is a blatent lie since his lawyer was there when they arrived. :rolleyes:

toldja.

we know the FBI framed him but you're willing to let that go just cause TRUMP.

but carry on thinking im defending him vs. mocking you.

Oh. So your link is nothing more than “Trump said”? That’s it? Well, it should be obvious to you and the other Trump sycophants that Trump lies. We already know the “without warning” is a blatent lie since his lawyer was there when they arrived. :rolleyes:

She wasn’t there, she said she wasn’t and not allowed in. Wtf is wrong with you? For fk sake. Doesn’t your integrity ever matter?

Are you also going to tell us blue isn’t blue?

toldja.

we know the FBI framed him but you're willing to let that go just cause TRUMP.

but carry on thinking im defending him vs. mocking you.
The fuck are you talking about?

Why did Trump have these docs in the first place?

She wasn’t there, she said she wasn’t and not allowed in. Wtf is wrong with you? For fk sake. Doesn’t your integrity ever matter?
you don't have it, it don't matter. just accuse people of defending those they demonize because i don't agree with doing that crap *at all to anyone*.

Oh My Lord... Really need you to realize what's going on here... he isn't defending anyone as much as he's knocking on you. Stay down, just stay down.

Forum List

Back