WHO Is The Informant?

Garland approved the FBI RAID, but it has been reported the FBI has an Informant very close to Trump who supposedly told the FBI what to look for and where.

So who is the Informant?

Is it someone the FBI has something on?

Is it a Secret Service Agent?

Eastman with out a doubt.

The better question is WHY did Trump ignore subpoenas and keep documents.
According to reports he was working with the DOJ. He turned over 15 boxes of material since the spring.

Maybe he was not cooperating fast enough for Garland / Wray...

Garland approved the FBI RAID, but it has been reported the FBI has an Informant very close to Trump who supposedly told the FBI what to look for and where.

So who is the Informant?

I'm a gonna go with.... Melanie TrumpKnavs.

Last edited:

So who is the Informant?

My bet is on Jared Kushner.

It could be more than one that's ratting out Trump. As much a pussy the minority speaker McCarthy is, I wouldn't count him out.
Me, he still benefits from Trump and isn't under heat like Eastman. Eastman is the next Cohwn only longer sentence to look at. Also has a good inside track on Trump. Eastman is my bet.

The better question is WHY did Trump ignore subpoenas and keep documents.
I keep saying that the Democrats set a precedence and are expected to get away with it, but when a Republican does the same thing, then the Democrats whine like shit.

1660263702428.png

So who is the Informant?

Yes, its someone the FBI had something on. That or Donald sent someone to the FBI to con them into opening an empty safe.

Forum List

Back