Who is refusing the vaccine? Not Republicans

Biden sucks because YOU won't get vaccinated???

Thanks for illustrating exactly who is fighting vaccinations
FB_IMG_1627653465597.jpg

Kamala also said she wouldn't take the Trump vaccine. You loons are playing politics with peoples lives.

HA HA HA.. Never ceases to amaze the stuff we hear from liberals. Show one shred of evidence that the Blaze is not reliable.

And not from really UNreliable sources, like the Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, PBS,

MediaBiasFact Check itself is questionable. I have no need to go through your links. Links like these often turn out to have more holes in them than swiss cheese. I've seen enough shows of the Blaze to know that it is not propaganda or conspiracies.

It has plenty of sourcing to credible information, has plenty of transparency, and is not fake news.

This critique of the Blaze only shows one thing - how unreliable Mediabiasfactcheck is (as are many of the laughable "fact check" sites.) One of them just today, referred to the New York Times (Gag!) article about Trump asking the DOJ to invalidate the 2020 election. SO ? He SHOULD do that, because it WAS INVALID.

Not only is your response silly, I really think you may be retarded.
His response was not the slightest bit silly. What is silly is you calling it silly.

Of course the rate of Covid infection is going to be high in states where unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens are being bused or flown to. You call somebody "retarded" for saying that ? You need help.

What you ought to be doing is bitching out Biden for harming Americans all over the country, by spreading the infection around. This might be the most damaging thing anybody has ever done to the American people.

To Lesh who said "Which of those insane claims are you claiming are true grammar queen?"
Which of them can you PROVE is false, grammar dufus?

I am Republican and they will have to shoot me to get any of those f*cking "vaccines" into me and I will shoot any dumb son of a bitch who tries to force it on me. I hope every liberal listens to Biden and trots right out and gets their jabs ... 'cause every one of the dumb bastards will be dead within thee years or wish they were.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: Amen to that.:thup:

Thanks for the insult. I needed a good laugh this morning and you provided one.

However I am truly sorry you suffer with an inferiority complex. Life must be difficult for you.
He for sure has an inferiority complex,what’s really scary about him is he thinks he is a girl same as that bruce jenner lady. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl: :lmao:

I don't have anything to worry about, I will never get the jab. And you have my sincere condolences if you did or you do ... R.I.P.
He is one of the braindead zombies of America who did.:abgg2q.jpg:he will be six feet down under within five years.

Forum List

Back