Who is refusing the vaccine? Not Republicans

As I thought, more lies from the left wing loons in the media

In a study published this week, KFF reported, "The percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (48%) was roughly 1.3 times higher than the rate for Black people (36%) and 1.2 times higher than the rate for Hispanic people (41%) as of July 19, 2021."

In a separate study published late last month, KFF noted that younger adults, those age 18-29, were among the least vaccinated subgroups with just 55% reportedly receiving at least one dose.

Part of the reason for some confusion and exaggeration of the political vaccination divide could be that the Republican states with lowest vaccination rates — such as Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Georgia — also happen to be states with large minority populations.

Not to worry democrats, the mainstream media will never report it, thus the majority of American will never know it

Your secret is safe here.
There are far more white republicans than black people in the US.

Visualizing-US-Population-by-Race.jpg

If you're having mental health issues, there IS help out there.

I applaud you're coming forward with this rather oddly timed/placed revelation.

:)
Wow what a dumbass,the only one that has mental issues is a dumbfuck who believes what was posted in post 35, I don’t you even read what you post otherwise you would know how retarded that post really is :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If your figures are true that means 52% of whites are unvaxxed as apposed to 64% of Blacks and 59% of Hispanics.

Since there are way more whites then that means way more whites are unvaxxed. Everyone already knows more white people are unvaxxed than any other race and its not even close.
Be warned, you are debating vaccination statistics with the trump Nazis that receive their entire wealth of knowledge from a very limited number of usual sources, few, if any of which deal in facts It has been their steadfast belief (per the expertise of their cult leader) that: 1. The COVID-19 coronavirus is a liberal hoax. 2. The COVID-19 coronavirus is no worse than the common cold. 3. The COVID-19 coronavirus is not real. 4. The COVID-19 coronavirus is not deadly. 5. The COVID-19 coronavirus deaths are being overreported by hospitals to receive more federal money. 6. The COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines are killing more people than the virus itself. 7. The COVID-19 coronavirus is spread faster by people wearing masks. 8. The COVID-19 coronavirus mask mandates are unconstitutional as stated by the Founding Fathers. 9. The COVID-19 coronavirus protocols, recommended by medical and scientific experts, are not based in science. 10. The COVID-19 coronavirus... the list of bullsh!t the former cheeto-in-chief and his trained Republicans have the trump Nazis convinced is true grows each day.

So, good luck in your futile endeavor, you've taken on an impossible task in getting trump Nazis to admit the truth, on, most any subject.

Be warned, you are debating vaccination statistics with the trump Nazis that receive their entire wealth of knowledge from a very limited number of usual sources, few, if any of which deal in facts It has been their steadfast belief (per the expertise of their cult leader) that: 1. The COVID-19 coronavirus is a liberal hoax. 2. The COVID-19 coronavirus is no worse than the common cold. 3. The COVID-19 coronavirus is not real. 4. The COVID-19 coronavirus is not deadly. 5. The COVID-19 coronavirus deaths are being overreported by hospitals to receive more federal money. 6. The COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines are killing more people than the virus itself. 7. The COVID-19 coronavirus is spread faster by people wearing masks. 8. The COVID-19 coronavirus mask mandates are unconstitutional as stated by the Founding Fathers. 9. The COVID-19 coronavirus protocols, recommended by medical and scientific experts, are not based in science. 10. The COVID-19 coronavirus... the list of bullsh!t the former cheeto-in-chief and his trained Republicans have the trump Nazis convinced is true grows each day.

So, good luck in your futile endeavor, you've taken on an impossible task in getting trump Nazis to admit the truth, on, most any subject.

So says the shill from Langley,you need to look in the mirror when talking about limited knowledge trusting the msm media over the best doctors in the world. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

Gotta keep in mind that poster is a complete fucktard and make allowances.
Yeah he is a sockpuppet shill from Langley that has penetrated this site,we got hundreds of them like him that have penetrated this forum,just look at all of them on this thread alone.

I don't have anything to worry about, I will never get the jab. And you have my sincere condolences if you did or you do ... R.I.P.
Harry is one of the biggest dumbshits on this forum,the guy can’t even read is my experience with him,nor can he remember something you told him a week ago or even a day ago,he is the same as dementia joe,another dumbass troll you’ll want to put on ignore.this dumbass seems to think he knows my life what I do all the time. somehow in his wildest fantasy’s he told me I was eager to line up and take the shot.he seems to think I’m the dumbass sheep he is who was the one eager to make to be first in line for the kill shot.this dumbass will eventually be six feet under someday. :biggrin: Not soon enough though unfortunately.

Vaccine, schmaxine, who gives a fuck. If you want it, get it. If you don't, don't. Anyway most of these vaccine arguments are just diversions to keep people from zeroing in on the worst Presidency ever. Our southern border is a monstrous failure, Afghanistan is a monstrous failure, the unsustainable spending they're pushing will be a monstrous failure, inflation is making EVERY American poorer. government is paying people more to stay home which created a worker shortage and our former allies have lost respect for us. Bring Trump back.

From your own link
View attachment 516538

This looks pretty conclusive..

And the "conclusion" is that your KFF chart is 4 months older than this updated KFF chart from October 2021. Blacks are the least vaccinated on the newer chart > only 46% compared to 54% of whites & 69% Asians.

Actually, millenials 18-29 (also heavily Democrat) are the least vaccinated, but not included in the chart.
1635245181692.png

Vaccine, schmaxine, who gives a fuck. If you want it, get it. If you don't, don't. Anyway most of these vaccine arguments are just diversions to keep people from zeroing in on the worst Presidency ever. Our southern border is a monstrous failure, Afghanistan is a monstrous failure, the unsustainable spending they're pushing will be a monstrous failure, inflation is making EVERY American poorer. government is paying people more to stay home which created a worker shortage and our former allies have lost respect for us. Bring Trump back.
1635245615062.png

Where I work no one here wants the vaccine and everyday when I park and in from the employee lot I see a couple hundred cars between the morning and afternoon, not one trump bumper sticker or anything republican related, tshirts or anything for that matter. I don't hear anyone talking about republican or Democrats really, all I hear is biden sucks cock.

So this idea that all people who refuse the vaccine are hardcore republicans, trump loving, and government over throwing people is just pure fiction.

And the "conclusion" is that your KFF chart is 4 months older than this updated KFF chart from October 2021. Blacks are the least vaccinated on the newer chart > only 46% compared to 54% of whites & 69% Asians.

Actually, millenials 18-29 (also heavily Democrat) are the least vaccinated, but not included in the chart.
View attachment 556466
...What part of 86% Democrats vaccinated vs 52% Republicans do you not understand?

Blacks beeing vaccinated by 8 points less than whites somehow refutes or exuses the VAST 34 point difference between Ds and Rs?

...What part of 86% Democrats vaccinated vs 52% Republicans do you not understand?

Blacks beeing vaccinated by 8 points less than whites somehow refutes or exuses the VAST 34 point difference between Ds and Rs?
It does. Blacks are overwhelmingly Democrat. Hispanics too. So are millenials (the #1 unvaccinated demographic). Your 86% is a crock.

Where I work no one here wants the vaccine and everyday when I park and in from the employee lot I see a couple hundred cars between the morning and afternoon, not one trump bumper sticker or anything republican related, tshirts or anything for that matter. I don't hear anyone talking about republican or Democrats really, all I hear is biden sucks cock.

So this idea that all people who refuse the vaccine are hardcore republicans, trump loving, and government over throwing people is just pure fiction.
Sure, but Democrats live by the scam, depending on votes from low information folks, and foreign welfare-grabbing migrants.

New Topics

Forum List

Back