Who is really running our Country?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Joe Biden has always been an incompetent buffoon.
He doesn't have the mental capacity to plan and implement the far left extremist agenda that the Corrupt Democrat Party is pushing on our country.
I just can't see Biden doing this crap on his own.
We have been joking around about Obama being the shadow president, but we don't really know.
Who else do you think might be Biden's puppet master?

It is an American version of a politburo. Obama (the Tan Messiah) is chairman and holds the veto in disputed decisions. The REAL danger to this nation is how our enemies use this coup to strike at us. A fractured command structure could cause them to miscalculate.

He doesn't have the mental capacity to plan and implement the far left extremist agenda that the Corrupt Democrat Party is pushing on our country.
We have been joking around about Obama being the shadow president, but we don't really know.
You have no idea because you are basing this bullshit on no information whatsoever lol

I disagree with #2. If anything because he doesn't have the mental capacity to implement the far left extremist agenda they're able to carry it out more easily. Joe was never his own man, now he's incapable too.

Our VP was labeled the most far left extremist in congress, you know, the one who giggles when asked questions? And then there's the elephant in the room, which is what's going on today makes Obama's term "seem" moderate.

Xiden's puppet masters are those who tell him what to do, from Kamala to those who sit at his table. They answer to? and they report to? All the way up the ladder to people like Gates, China & the like who are running shit.

Last edited:
the 12th amendment deals with the election of a PRESIDENT.....nowhere in that amendment does it say anthing about electing a figure head or a puppet.....thus the election of biden is unconstitutional.

You have no idea because you are basing this bullshit on no information whatsoever lol
Ya right... and there's no mass invasion crisis at the border either.

his whole career is proof of it....and especially how he was forced to drop out in his first run for the presidency for plagarism and lying.

the guy is a total fraud and always has been even before all his brain surgeries and then going senile

Forum List

Back