Biden Recognizes Armenian genocide

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Wow. The only president in my lifetime who came close to recognizing the genocide was reagan.

Past presidents said they would but they didn't and I didn't think that Biden would be any different.

Biden proved me wrong.

Finally a president who at least recognizes it happened. Hopefully all presidents from Biden forward will recognize it for what it was.

A GENOCIDE.

Wow. The only president in my lifetime who came close to recognizing the genocide was reagan.

Past presidents said they would but they didn't and I didn't think that Biden would be any different.

Biden proved me wrong.

Finally a president who at least recognizes it happened. Hopefully all presidents from Biden forward will recognize it for what it was.

A GENOCIDE.

I have no doubt someone had to tell him what it was and where armenia is,,,

Biden proved me wrong.

A GENOCIDE.

Stop with the projection.

Biden proved me wrong.

A GENOCIDE.

It’s also refreshing to have a president willing to stand up to dictators and despots, rather than coddling them.

Biden proved me wrong.

A GENOCIDE.

Because you are an idiot that doesn't understand a defference between fact and your own little day dreaming.

Finally a president who at least recognizes it happened.
Finally a president with the courage to recognize facts and the truth.

No to mention no financial conflict.

maxresdefault.jpg

Arduan has had Trumps in his pocket.

Biden proved me wrong.

A GENOCIDE.

It’s also refreshing to have a president willing to stand up to dictators and despots, rather than coddling them.

Such drastic action against a country that has problems and lacks democracy and liberalism will not help. In the competition of humanity for ethnic identity and religion, the value that is not given to people while living shows the selfishness of life.

Are you live, then you deserve nothing. When you suffer persecution or loss of life, which provides an economic, political or military opportunity, humanity will defend your rights.

They are trying to hide their identity and culture of Armenians in Turkey subject is not important. As long as US politicians are happy and get a lot of votes. The Armenian nationalists, who have secured themselves in the cosmopolitan order in America, can be happy in their safe and cozy homes with large gardens. Nothing matters as long as associations and groups working for such decisions earn money and happiness. Armenians living in Turkey, Armenians living in Armenia? They don't matter.

Yes it's very refreshing.

I didn't think Biden would do it. I know he said he would but a lot of presidents have said they would and didn't.

Hopefully all future presidents will do the same thing.

Hopefully some day, it will be included in world history in our schools.

I'm half Armenian. My family was impacted by that genocide. The only reason why I'm alive is because my grandparents escaped and came to America.

The only people I've ever encountered who knew about the Armenian people and the genocide were people who aren't from America and didn't go to our schools. They learned all about it in their schools.

Hopefully that will change.

I am very sorry for those living as one from Turkey. I would like to share my unbiased, non-academic thoughts on this topic. Religiously in my family is in the minority group. We are against radicalism and racism because we are a minority. As Alevi Muslims, we were not in a community that the Ottomans directly accepted and loved.

However, despite our general situation, I have an elder who had to hide in our family even though she was between the ages of 5-10 at that time. In this context, what should I think or say now? I'm not saying let's forget the past. I am not saying that what has been done is correct.

I wonder what is the use of this showdown and fierce rivalry between the two communities.

Note: Write with Google Translate.

Last edited:
Finally a president who at least recognizes it happened.
Finally a president with the courage to recognize facts and the truth.

Yes it's very refreshing.

I didn't think Biden would do it. I know he said he would but a lot of presidents have said they would and didn't.

Hopefully all future presidents will do the same thing.

Hopefully some day, it will be included in world history in our schools.

I'm half Armenian. My family was impacted by that genocide. The only reason why I'm alive is because my grandparents escaped and came to America.

The only people I've ever encountered who knew about the Armenian people and the genocide were people who aren't from America and didn't go to our schools. They learned all about it in their schools.

Hopefully that will change.

Biden proved me wrong.

A GENOCIDE.

I have distant relatives who were victims. Great uncles and aunts.

Biden proved me wrong.
A GENOCIDE.
Thanks to Biden, the American people can rest safely in their beds tonight, knowing this pressing issue has finally been resolved. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Biden proved me wrong.

A GENOCIDE.

I have distant relatives who were victims. Great uncles and aunts.

Mine aren't that distant.

My grandmother got out but not before the men of her village were rounded up and taken away. She told me the next time she saw her dad, uncles and cousins was they were lined up and shot. She told me what it was like to have her dad's brains splattered on her.

She told me the toll it took on her mother to see this, scream in horror only for a soldier to rip the baby from her arms, throw her up in the air and catch that baby girl on the end of his bayonet.

She told me the reason why she hated sand the rest of her life.

They were made to march through the desert. When my great grandmother started she had 12 children with her. When the march ended, there were 6. One of those 6 was my grandmother.

My great grandmother arranged for my grandmother to come to the United States with a distant uncle from another village. She came in through Cape Cod.

On my grandfather's side they sent 3 brothers to the United States. One of them was my grandfather. They came into the United States through Ellis Island. As far as I know, everyone else in his family who didn't get out died.

Biden proved me wrong.

A GENOCIDE.

...except for Xi and the CCP

Biden proved me wrong.

A GENOCIDE.

He had no idea what he was reading. He just says what he is supposed to between his diaper changes.

Forum List

Back