Who is really running our Country?

Joe Biden has always been an incompetent buffoon.
He doesn't have the mental capacity to plan and implement the far left extremist agenda that the Corrupt Democrat Party is pushing on our country.
I just can't see Biden doing this crap on his own.
We have been joking around about Obama being the shadow president, but we don't really know.
Who else do you think might be Biden's puppet master?
Silicon Valley. President Bezos.

He doesn't have the mental capacity to plan and implement the far left extremist agenda that the Corrupt Democrat Party is pushing on our country.
We have been joking around about Obama being the shadow president, but we don't really know.
George Soros.

Substitute "Trump" for "Biden" and you would have a point.

Substitute "Trump" for "Biden" and you would have a point.
Actually Trump is his own man, Joe is not.

Even the (reputed) 80,000,000 voters for the Dem ticket know that Mr. Biden has brain health problems that rule out his taking a vigorous role in his administration.

Of course, I do not know the names of the people who are actually running the show behind the scenes. (For example, their sending Mr. Biden to stand at the Lincoln Memorial was perfect theater.)

I imagine a few people who are really into politics can see the hidden hand of certain prominent Dems. For example, we are told that the United States may label the treatment of Armenians in Turkey during World War One as "genocide." What Dems in D.C. are known to favor such a move? I doubt that it was Mr. Biden's idea.

The Biden administration, with President Joe in charge.

Get over it.
r u trying 2 b funny?

My belief is that the military (who is on the right side) is running the country. The military is overseeing the liberals and forcing them to put into place all the actions that are happening, including the rioting. They are waiting for the people to rise up and put a stop to this but since the pandemic, reasonable people have become sheep and are at the point where shopkeepers, cashiers, waiters, etc, boss them around like field hands. I wait for ordinary people to take up arms, bring lots of body bags and clean up the cities. I think the re-counts in Arizona, Georgia and New Hampshire will cause the rest of the suspect states to follow suit when it is proven that Trump, his lawyers and experts have been right all along. Early this week, Jovan Pulitzer was offered $10 million to abstain from his investigation and Republican politicians in states being re-counted have received death threats. It's time to pay the piper. Call it a conspiracy theory but I stick with my belief. MAGA

The Biden administration, with President Joe in charge.

Get over it.
r u trying 2 b funny?

My belief is that the military (who is on the right side) is running the country. The military is overseeing the liberals and forcing them to put into place all the actions that are happening, including the rioting. They are waiting for the people to rise up and put a stop to this but since the pandemic, reasonable people have become sheep and are at the point where shopkeepers, cashiers, waiters, etc, boss them around like field hands. I wait for ordinary people to take up arms, bring lots of body bags and clean up the cities. I think the re-counts in Arizona, Georgia and New Hampshire will cause the rest of the suspect states to follow suit when it is proven that Trump, his lawyers and experts have been right all along. Early this week, Jovan Pulitzer was offered $10 million to abstain from his investigation and Republican politicians in states being re-counted have received death threats. It's time to pay the piper. Call it a conspiracy theory but I stick with my belief. MAGA
images (12).jpeg

Obama never left Washington. Neither has that evil Iranian Valerie Jarret.

They are deeply involved in continuing the Fundamental Transformation of America
Jarret was Obama's puppet master.
Maybe chief of staff Ron Klain is Biden's puppet master.
Whoever it is they are off the rails far left extremist.
Ron Klain emerges as a force behind the scenes -- and on Twitter - CNNPolitics

Sick Dick Durbin is Bi-Dung's border expert.

1619296805808.png

View attachment 483609

And this is why America is no longer just swirling around the toilet, but has entered the sewage pipes!

Forum List

Back