Who is Ray Eps?

Say Herr democrat, you Nazis are gaslighting like crazy (pun intended) to obfuscate Gestapo agent Epp's involvment in instigating violence.

Funny how your Reich never seems to acknowledge this;

Trump: , "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Meh, you Nazis are shameless fucking liars - it's part of the game.
Trump used the word fight or fighting 20 times, but you have no evidence of Epps saying such

Trump used the word fight or fighting 20 times, but you have no evidence of Epps saying such

The Reich "fact changing" to try and lie reality away....

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Nazi fuckwad.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
That's what Epps said as well.

So they're either both culpable or neither.

And I'd posit that a President has more "power" to compel people than an unknown Oathkeeper

Epps first became known in the days following Jan. 6 after he was seen in footage not only on the day of the riot but in video captured the evening prior. In the numerous videos, the former Marine Sergeant and former Oath Keepers militia member can be heard repeatedly calling for his fellow protesters to enter the Capitol “peacefully.”

Last edited:
That's what Epps said as well.

So they're either both culpable or neither.

And I'd posit that a President has more "power" to compel people than an unknown Oathkeeper

I see no evidence to support either of your claims - and you flat out LIED about the video - which you STILL haven't fucking watched.

Are you afraid that facts would make you falter in your service to your Reich?

In what way stupid. What did I lie about?

The above is a lie - the video says nothing of the sort - you never watched it - you just started chanting Reich slogans.

Fucking Nazi.

The above is a lie - the video says nothing of the sort - you never watched it - you just started chanting Reich slogans.

Fucking Nazi.
Are you high?

That's not even my quote. WTF do you think you're talking about?

Forum List

Back