Who is Ray Eps?

The Reich "fact changing" to try and lie reality away....

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Nazi fuckwad.
yes, the word fight and fighting is there 20 times also.

(audience chants "fight for Trump")

ROFL;

You don't even know enough to grasp that links to posts show the thread title and you have to click them to see the referenced post.

You're stupid beyond belief. It's WHY you're a Nazi.
Still waiting to see what I supposedly lied about

Still waiting to see what I supposedly lied about
C'mon Dr Lesh. USMB Covid expert and assistant to Dr Bow Wow Fauci

You have 18 pages of evidence that has been shoved up your rectum it is shooting outta yer ears

You were scammed dummy. I sat there and watched that and knew within 5 minutes this was loosely set up

We know your joy for Jan 6 has been severely damaged by truth.

C'mon Dr Lesh. USMB Covid expert and assistant to Dr Bow Wow Fauci

You have 18 pages of evidence that has been shoved up your rectum it is shooting outta yer ears

You were scammed dummy. I sat there and watched that and knew within 5 minutes this was loosely set up

We know your joy for Jan 6 has been severely damaged by truth.
Quite the fact free rant there.

I looked into this

Ray Epps never entered the Capitol. Ray Epps never assaulted police.

You're surprised he wasn't arrested?

For what?

~~~~~~

epps-fbi-capitol.jpg

FBI Follows and Questions Citizen Journalist After He Confronted Alleged Jan 6th Fed Informant Ray Epps

7 Nov 2021 ~~ By Julian Conradson
Just over a week ago, two citizen journalists – Kyle Clifton and AmericanGreyson – confronted alleged Jan 6th FBI informant Ray Epps outside his ranch in Arizona about his role with the notorious ‘Oath-Keepers’ and why he had mysteriously disappeared off of the FBI’s persons of interest lists, managing to avoid getting charged with any crime.
Unsurprisingly, he wanted nothing to do with their line of questioning. Once he realized what the pair was there to do – he hopped on his golf cart and high-tailed it away.
On the eve of the January 6th protests, Epps can be seen on multiple videos encouraging the mayhem that eventually ensued the next day. In one video from the 5th, he can be seen wearing a MAGA hat while defending Antifa and telling the crowd they needed to “go into the Capitol.”
~Snip~
On October 5th, just one day after the interview with Epps’ daughter was posted online, Greyson noticed a car suspiciously following him home from the grocery store. When he got home, he unloaded his groceries, went inside, and within minutes received a knock at his front door.
What a coincidence… It was two Federal Agents with the FBI.

THIS VIDEO IS EXCEPTIONAL:

~Snip~
The astounding lengths that the federal law enforcement agencies have gone to throughout this witchhunt over January 6th should alarm every single American.
These two conservative journalists were simply asking questions, and because they started turning over stones that they weren’t supposed to look under, they received a visit from two federal agents – à la oppressive hellholes like Communist China or Pravda Soviet Russia.
Right now, the conduct by federal agencies is unprecedented, and sadly, does not seem like it will get better anytime soon, especially with ol’ crisis-Joe running the show. The swamp is doing everything they possibly can to prop up the bogus ‘insurrection’ lie, and they are willing to take reckless steps to cover their own crimes.
Intimidating two citizen journalists is just the tip of the iceberg.

Comment:
Hmm.... Two conservative journalists doing their job that the Quisling Media refuses to do and they are "contacted" by the FBI. Of course we should not believe there is any reason the agents might be trying to intimidate the journalists for getting too close to Epps, who even his daughter suspects him of being an instigator at the capitol. No reason to suspect any underhanded FBI intimidation here, right Garland, right Wray? I guess the constitutional protection for freedom of the press in now meaningless to the DOJ / FBI?
The FBI is no longer law enforcement They have been weaponized into a STASI like paid political thugs and should be treated as such. Just the fact that they would even act this way proves they are not acting in a lawful manner but as paid muscle. they deserve no consideration. It became quite evident with Russia-Gate and then their refusal to round up and arrest Antifa and BLM terrorist insurrectionists looting, burning towns, federal buildings, police precincts and churches.
Obviously the fact a biological warfare weapon created ion the Wuhan Chinese Labs has killed 5 million globally and the only thing the Bai Dung Administration and it's FBI-STASI are interested in is silencing us and selling more vaccines - speaks for itself.

Who is Ray Epps, Part II:

Citizens who confronted alleged informant get FBI visits

So if you question the gov't and ask people pertinent questions related to Jan 6th the FBI/STASI will interrogate, and threaten you.
Welcome to the Utopian Progressive New World Order....

Well he hasn't been indicted..................Looks like he was an FBI guy

Night before

Jan 6.Hmmmmm......................Can't find the vid but he was there on Jan 6....................lololol

I knew this was a scam 5 minutes in....................GD

I see. The FBI must have planted all those social media posts which planned the attack. They must have held the Oath Keepers at gunpoint and make them suit up in tactical gear and head out to DC to attack the Capitol.

Oooooooookaaaaayyyyy... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

When is the retardation of Trumpsters finally going to hit bottom? Ever?

Interesting. This video on Twitter clearly shows him stirring up the crowd:

Let's look at some facts:

1. Ray Epps who is a "former" FBI agent, flies from Arizona to DC with the specific purpose of attending the Capitol rally.

2. Ray Epps shows up in videos trying to incite violence.

3. Ray Epps was documented to have been seen in the company of John Sullivan, who is another left wing incitement agent and CNN "contributor"

4. Despite being identified by the government, Epps is not in confinement or even a suspect now.

The last part of the video shows some hooligans pushing down barricades. My bet is that they were either working with Epps or they were antifa.

Excerpt:

Epps is a resident of Queen Creek, Arizona, and is the owner of the Knotty Barn wedding venue. The information on the website says Epps grew up on a cattle farm, spending most of his career as a contractor.

His work led him to Las Vegas where he met his future wife, Robyn, who hired Epps to fix the leaker roof at apartments owned by her employer.

The couple moved back to Queen Creek in 2010 and bought a 5-acre farm, and named it Rocking R Farms.

When their farm started to deteriorate from competitors selling grass-fed beef, Epps and his wife decided to turn their farm into a wedding venue, the wedding site says.

I see. The FBI must have planted all those social media posts which planned the attack. They must have held the Oath Keepers at gunpoint and make them suit up in tactical gear and head out to DC to attack the Capitol.

Oooooooookaaaaayyyyy... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

When is the retardation of Trumpsters finally going to hit bottom? Ever?

Epps was an officer in the Oathkeepers.

Epps is a resident of Queen Creek, Arizona, and is the owner of the Knotty Barn wedding venue. The information on the website says Epps grew up on a cattle farm, spending most of his career as a contractor.

His work led him to Las Vegas where he met his future wife, Robyn, who hired Epps to fix the leaker roof at apartments owned by her employer.

The couple moved back to Queen Creek in 2010 and bought a 5-acre farm, and named it Rocking R Farms.

When their farm started to deteriorate from competitors selling grass-fed beef, Epps and his wife decided to turn their farm into a wedding venue, the wedding site says.

Forum List

Back