Who is Ray Eps?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Well he hasn't been indicted..................Looks like he was an FBI guy

Night before

Jan 6.Hmmmmm......................Can't find the vid but he was there on Jan 6....................lololol

I knew this was a scam 5 minutes in....................GD

Last edited:
Accordign to Tucker Carlson tonight, which you undoubtedly watched like I did...

He is an FBI informant and responsible for entrapping Patriots.

The night before the 1/6 storming of the Capitol, he went group to group, and told them to breach the Capitol.

The crowd yelled "No!" and "Be Peaceful," and then one person with a brain started yelling "Fed Fed Fed," recognizing he was an FBI agent.

On 1/6, Epps did similar. 20 seconds before the Capitol was breached he is on video whispering into someone's ear right before it happens.

Attorney General, Merrick Garland, has refused to answer questions about Epps, using the excuse that investigations are ongoing.

The FBI has scrubbed pictures of Epps from its website.

Here is the Revolver story which the Tucker report was based upon...

Last edited:
  • Banned
Accordign to Tucker Carlson tonight, which you undoubtedly watched like I did...

He is an FBI informant and responsible for entrapping Patriots.

The night before the 1/6 storming of the Capitol, he went group to group, and told them to breach the Capitol.

The crowd yelled "No!" and "Be Peaceful," and then one person with a brain started yelling "Fed Fed Fed," recognizing he was an FBI agent.

On 1/6, Epps did similar. 20 seconds before the Capitol was breached he is on video whispering into someone's ear right before it happens.

Attorney General, Merrick Garland, has refused to answer questions about Epps, using the excuse that investigations are ongoing.

The FBI has scrubbed pictures of Epps from its website.

Here is the Revolver story which the Tucker report was based upon...
Heard this name sparingly over the months. I remember thinking Epsom Salts.lolol

• Banned
That's a fed. He was taken down from the fbi Most Wanted and they scrubbed his face from their evidence along with all the other feds from that instigated the riot. They're filthy mother fuckers that are completely out of control.
They shoulda shut their fucking mouths and skip this investigation..................................BAWWWWHAHAHA

These people are so crafty but so GD dumb...lolol

Moonbats have run for the tall grass.
The FBI has always done this, from the Civil Rights movement, the Anti-war movement, The John Birch Society, The KKK, the Mafia and on and on. They consider it good policing.

I found a Moonbat for ya:

1635211027101.png

The FBI has always done this, from the Civil Rights movement, the Anti-war movement, The John Birch Society, The KKK, the Mafia and on and on. They consider it good policing.

I found a Moonbat for ya:

View attachment 556373
Incitement and entrapment aren't "good policing", Corky.

Entrapment isn't "good policing", Corky.
Depends on just where you sit..Buffy. Acting as Agents Provocateur is sleazy---stopping bad acts before they happen...is good stuff. How the FBI got the Mafia was as sleazy an operation as you can imagine..but it did break their backs.
If you're planning treason..or just a bank robbery..the guy next to you MIGHT just be your ticket to a cell. If the guy who is selling you a 'clean' weapon is a snitch--maybe he's saving lives?
This is called deterrence Skippy..and is good policing, from where I sit.

Interesting. This video on Twitter clearly shows him stirring up the crowd:

Let's look at some facts:

1. Ray Epps who is a "former" FBI agent, flies from Arizona to DC with the specific purpose of attending the Capitol rally.

2. Ray Epps shows up in videos trying to incite violence.

3. Ray Epps was documented to have been seen in the company of John Sullivan, who is another left wing incitement agent and CNN "contributor"

4. Despite being identified by the government, Epps is not in confinement or even a suspect now.

The last part of the video shows some hooligans pushing down barricades. My bet is that they were either working with Epps or they were antifa.

Depends on just where you sit..Buffy. Acting as Agents Provocateur is sleazy---stopping bad acts before they happen...is good stuff. How the FBI got the Mafia was as sleazy an operation as you can imagine..but it did break their backs.
If you're planning treason..or just a bank robbery..the guy next to you MIGHT just be your ticket to a cell. If the guy who is selling you a 'clean' weapon is a snitch--maybe he's saving lives?
The FBI also infiltrates message boards.

Proof is quoted.

If you're planning treason....the guy next to you MIGHT just be your ticket to a cell...and is good policing, from where I sit. <snip>

You think provoking a riot to entrap people on actions they likely never would have committed without your prompting is good policing just because you're out to destroy a political candidate you don't agree with?

There is a fine line between feeding someone(s) enough rope to hang themselves with and entrapment and all investigative agencies are very aware of that line. If indeed this informer did what is claimed he did then he stepped way over that line well into entrapment. This could jeopardize any current or future legal action against those involved and potentially overturn any convictions already made. In a nutshell, if true the FBI just legally tied their own hands and heads will probably roll.

Forum List

Back