Who is Ray Eps?

When the FBI can supplant agents undercover into oath keepers and groups like them its all over....they have taken full control over us....the patriot act has done this and its very sad....
More accurately...when you can claim anyone you want is an FBI agent...with no proof or evidence....life gets easy right?

if inciting a riot isn't a crime, and we play this your way, then Trump committed no crime in his involvement either.

sucks when your made up rules bite your own nuts off.

well, if you had any.
Wait, so YOU think Trump incited that Insurrection?

Wow...

Where are you sitting? In a cesspool?

Ray Epps is the living smoking gun and proof that the feds were inciting a riot at the Capitol.

Suck on the truth, asshole! See how it tastes to you.

You think you can justify this by comparing Trump patriots to the Mafia? You can't.
Do tell..better get him in front of judge then...LOL! I actually was not comparing..I was listing---anyway..the mob are rocket scientists compared to the Q-bert strain of the Trump world.
This guy...if he did what is claimed.....is now AIC somewhere very cold....and remote. If he was an agent--if he was some guy being run on a string by the FBI..they'll disclaim him...and move along.
However...anyone who thinks that Jan. 6th was planned by the Deep State....is butt ignorant~

I walked in as it was open for tourist at the time.

what I did not do was this...

View attachment 556552
or this
View attachment 556553
or this

View attachment 556558

What about this, Herr democrat?

1635296824187.png

Oh, but that's different, because reasons.

Incitement and entrapment are crimes, dumb fuck!

"Entrapment is a complete defense to a criminal charge, on the theory that "Government agents may not originate a criminal design, implant in an innocent person's mind the disposition to commit a criminal act, and then induce commission of the crime so that the Government may prosecute." Jacobson v.Jan 22, 2020"
They may, however, use a previously stated intent to commit a crime to infiltrate a organization or gathering, with the intent to to either prevent the crime or apprehend the perp.
Thus, if a guy is yelling, "storm the palace"..and the agent says.."yeah, let's"---it's legal.

More accurately...when you can claim anyone you want is an FBI agent...with no proof or evidence....life gets easy right?
I'm not claiming anything of the sort...I'm posting interesting explanations for an event that lasted less than 2 hours....and you call an insurrection...which is ridiculous on its face.....
The fact that you aren't curious is very telling about where you are at...

Epps, and more importantly your Reich are busted.

The peaceful protest became a riot because Gestapo instigators infiltrated the peaceful protests and encouraged violence and illegal acts.

I know you don't read anything, you didn't read the link in the OP, you just knee-jerk reacted to protect your Reich, but Epps is already proven to be connected with FBI. He told the crowd he was a former Gestapo agent but clearly he is active.

That's the point, I do.
apparently not.

look, im like 80% conservative but i also don't change my base stances simply on my emotions. im against abortion when it involves me but its not my place to tell others how to live their life for example. now that makes conservatives mad cause i "break rank" - how dare i.

but i also think getting the vaccine is a personal choice and must remain that way. if you're scared of life, then stay home. lord known covid showed the world you don't have to leave home to have a life or make a living.

see how that works? not my place to tell others how to live, i *try* to apply evenly and not to my own "sides" benefit.

i don't believe the gov should provide much more than a base infrastructure and opportunity for all to succeed. it should not dictate that success or encourage one side over the other. wow - what a killer thought. i do believe we need to invest in education heavily and put teeth back into our laws with making people accountable for crimes.

i don't care if you and i agree or disagree. i don't care if we hate each other or are best friends. i don't care if we've known each other forever or never met.

we share the *same* rights and that doesn't change on emotions.

now you can try to paint me however you like based on whatever petty emotion you think needs fed inside of you - and i won't care. i suppose that's your right to do so and be as wrong as you feel you need to be.

it's also funny how you think you know me based on what i post here but to be honest, my gut reaction is "who the fuck are you again"? cause i really don't know. just some background noise i see go by that like most other background noise, seldom has a point that isn't emotionally based.

am i right about you? do you care? maybe, and i doubt it.

again, it's your right to be as wrong as you want to be.

have a day.

Forum List

Back