Who is Ray Eps?

Again...to my knowledge he has committed no crime. No pictures exist of him inside the Capitol.

Do you have any?
Incitement and entrapment are crimes, dumb fuck!

"Entrapment is a complete defense to a criminal charge, on the theory that "Government agents may not originate a criminal design, implant in an innocent person's mind the disposition to commit a criminal act, and then induce commission of the crime so that the Government may prosecute." Jacobson v.Jan 22, 2020"

Last edited:
LOTS of Trumpers urged Magarats to do that. Hundreds. Thousands. TRUMP DID THAT

Why am I pushing back? Because you are trying to put the responsibility for what happened on the FBI and not where it belongs.

On Trump… his people… and his minions
But what if undercover federal agents instigated the violence?...just think about that for a while....what else have they built a production over?...we are being played...all of us....

Incitement and entrapment are crimes, dumb fuck!

"Entrapment is a complete defense to a criminal charge, on the theory that "Government agents may not originate a criminal design, implant in an innocent person's mind the disposition to commit a criminal act, and then induce commission of the crime so that the Government may prosecute." Jacobson v.Jan 22, 2020"
Why has any record of Ray Epps been removed and sent down the rabbit hole if this FBI agent
did no wrong or committed no crimes?
The government is covering their ass but too late. The cat is out of the bag.

That's a fed. He was taken down from the fbi Most Wanted and they scrubbed his face from their evidence along with all the other feds that instigated the riot. They're filthy mother fuckers that are completely out of control.
It's what we have been saying all along. The dirty duplicitous FBI encouraged and incited the behavior at the Capitol on 1/6/ 2021.

And this requires coordination at the highest levels of the democrat heirarchy...Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, etc.

I looked into this

Ray Epps never entered the Capitol. Ray Epps never assaulted police.

You're surprised he wasn't arrested?

For what?
You repeat your paper thin excuses so I must repeat this: FBI agent Epps can and should be charged with
incitement and entrapment.

Let's find this man who has undoubtedly gone underground and get him in front of a Grand Jury.

Why has any record of Ray Epps been removed and sent down the rabbit hole if this FBI agent
did no wrong or committed no crimes?
The government is covering their ass but too late. The cat is out of the bag.
"This FBI agent"...is a lie.

What he IS...is a MAGArat OathKeeper. Ya know...the creeps who invaded the Capitol in "stack formation" on Jan 6

What he IS...is a MAGArat OathKeeper. Ya know...the creeps who invaded the Capitol in "stack formation" on Jan 6
You're talking out of your ass now. The FBI has scrubbed any information or knowledge of Ray Epps.
What else can you do?

You're talking out of your ass now. The FBI has scrubbed any information or knowledge of Ray Epps.
What else can you do?
Bullshit. They removed him from a list...likely because they had no evidence that he committed crimes.

You keep claiming he is an FBI agent. Proof it or admit you're a liar

The FBI also infiltrates message boards.

Proof is quoted.
Yes. Big Brother is watching.

1635283516103.jpeg

Plus Google is watching.

1635283647343.jpeg

Let’s not forget Facebook.

1635283803581.jpeg

George Orwell predicted a surveillance society this in his novel 1984 but the one we live in is his 1984 on steroids,

1635284099235.jpeg

You can't say its a lie...you don't know that....damn are you dumb....

Bullshit. They removed him from a list...likely because they had no evidence that he committed crimes.

You keep claiming he is an FBI agent. Proof it or admit you're a liar
If he's an FBI confidential informant or "agent" then by definition there wouldnt be proof of it available to the general public so it's kinda silly to ask for it. Unless you know of some list of them we can reference that Im unaware of.

At a minimum the circumstances surrounding this guy and the apparent disinterest by the FBI and DOJ in a MAGArat and Oathkeeper who looks to have been planning and instigating a violent insurrection at the capital is a little weird. He may have not committed a crime as you say but I would think he'd be worth talking to at a minimum wouldnt you?

They didn't. It's ridiculous to think they would and there's ZERO evidence that they did.

I did...and it's batshit crazy
Mr. Epps could clear this up....you would think he would want to....

If he's an FBI confidential informant or "agent" then by definition there wouldnt be proof of it available to the general public so it's kinda silly to ask for it. Unless you know of some list of them we can reference that Im unaware of.

At a minimum the circumstances surrounding this guy and the apparent disinterest by the FBI and DOJ in a MAGArat and Oathkeeper who looks to have been planning and instigating a violent insurrection at the capital is a little weird. He may have not committed a crime as you say but I would think he'd be worth talking to at a minimum wouldnt you?
Who is to say he hasn’t been talked to?

In all the videos I’ve seen I’ve not seen him instigating violence, and at times trying to prevent it.

Forum List

Back