Who is Ray Eps?

It looks like the FBI gets caught screwing around once again.

I wonder if the agency is just rotten at the top or all the way down.

This is not a brand new development either.

Who is to say he hasn’t been talked to?

In all the videos I’ve seen I’ve not seen him instigating violence, and at times trying to prevent it.
Except for the ones where he's telling people they need to go into the capital right? All the videos except those ones. All Im saying is that he has all the appearances of an organizer/planner. Who's more valuable to get off the street? The 600 idiots who were talked into actually breaking into the capital or the 3-4 guys who planned it and were able to influence the 600 idiots to actually do it? Take away the 3-4 and the 600 are just blowhards to yell at the tv from their easy chair...

Except for the ones where he's telling people they need to go into the capital right? All the videos except those ones. All Im saying is that he has all the appearances of an organizer/planner. Who's more valuable to get off the street? The 600 idiots who were talked into actually breaking into the capital or the 3-4 guys who planned it and were able to influence the 600 idiots to actually do it? Take away the 3-4 and the 600 are just blowhards to yell at the tv from their easy chair...
Going into the Capitol isn’t itself a violent action and you’d have to know that on Jan 5th he was already aware that the Capitol was off limits. Not sure how he’d know that.

If he said we need to break into the Capitol or something, that’d be a different story.

Well if he is some dedicated oath keeper wouldn't he want to defend himself from these accusations?....
He has a lawyer telling him to keep his mouth shut, which is usually good advice when you’re potentially under investigation.

Besides, if he came out and said he wasn’t a fed, would you guys believe him?

If he's an FBI confidential informant or "agent" then by definition there wouldnt be proof of it available to the general public so it's kinda silly to ask for it.
Then stop making claims that you can't substantiate

He has a lawyer telling him to keep his mouth shut, which is usually good advice when you’re potentially under investigation.

I knew it was a scam 5 in into the damned thing. Pretty obvious without cataracts

Going into the Capitol isn’t itself a violent action and you’d have to know that on Jan 5th he was already aware that the Capitol was off limits. Not sure how he’d know that.

If he said we need to break into the Capitol or something, that’d be a different story.
Feel like youre splitting hairs a bit. Like I said I think it's a bit weird that the FBI and DOJ analysts havent requested him being questioned. I was an analyst in the IC for 23 years and if this were my target I would definitely wanted him among many others questioned.

Feel like youre splitting hairs a bit. Like I said I think it's a bit weird that the FBI and DOJ analysts havent requested him being questioned. I was an analyst in the IC for 23 years and if this were my target I would definitely wanted him among many others questioned.
Who said he hasn’t been questioned?

I think when it comes to criminal prosecution, you have to split hairs or the defense will do it for you.

Who said he hasn’t been questioned?

I think when it comes to criminal prosecution, you have to split hairs or the defense will do it for you.
Fair. I think the article stated as much but they could certainly be wrong. Im not necessarily advocating for criminal prosecution unless we can substantiate that a crime was actually committed only that he be questioned and if not why not. And if the FBI were involved in instigating any of the buffoonery that happened that day the people who were running that OP should be fired IMO.

When the FBI can supplant agents undercover into oath keepers and groups like them its all over....they have taken full control over us....the patriot act has done this and its very sad....

When the FBI can supplant agents undercover into oath keepers and groups like them its all over....they have taken full control over us....the patriot act has done this and its very sad....
These fucking morons are finding out this was a planned scam to hopefully happen and it did

Bullshit. They removed him from a list...likely because they had no evidence that he committed crimes.

You keep claiming he is an FBI agent. Proof it or admit you're a liar
if inciting a riot isn't a crime, and we play this your way, then Trump committed no crime in his involvement either.

sucks when your made up rules bite your own nuts off.

well, if you had any.

Forum List

Back