Who Is Mally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dilloduck said:
So we have it narrowed down to one computer that could be used by hundreds of people ?
Na. In this case say a computer at a university, in an office, say economics. One could have a professor and a TA. One was one user, a few months back. Now the other goes through 'history' and signs on anew.

Kathianne said:
Na. In this case say a computer at a university, in an office, say economics. One could have a professor and a TA. One was one user, a few months back. Now the other goes through 'history' and signs on anew.

Correct me if I am wrong, but a user from the same area using the same ISP could have the same IP. I've run into this before where I can't even ban an AOL user's IP or it will ban ALL AOL users (what a racket, huh?).

Kathianne said:

You know all this for sure about said "violating computer" or is it just all speculation?

dilloduck said:
You know all this for sure about said "violating computer" or is it just all speculation?

**truth in moderating** I ran an ip. No hits. After seeing post, looked again at other ip's. Saw what -=d=- was speaking of. He picked up other stuff, which led to what he spoke of.

I'm probably the least computer literate person on the board. If help is needed, consider me 'the refuge of last resort.'

As for what I wrote about university, econ, etc-speculation.

Kathianne said:
**truth in moderating** I ran an ip. No hits. After seeing post, looked again at other ip's. Saw what -=d=- was speaking of. He picked up other stuff, which led to what he spoke of.

I'm probably the least computer literate person on the board. If help is needed, consider me 'the refuge of last resort.'

As for what I wrote about university, econ, etc-speculation.

Thanks--It would be cool if someone could clear this up to avoid another witch hunt but that's above my pay grade.

dilloduck said:
Thanks--It would be cool if someone could clear this up to avoid another witch hunt but that's above my pay grade.

How did I not? What IS it you wish to know? What IS your pay grade? If you are getting paid, where was I when the W-2's were handed out???

Kathianne said:
How did I not? What IS it you wish to know? What IS your pay grade? If you are getting paid, where was I when the W-2's were handed out???
It was a joke--------- I said "thank you" with NO sarcastic little eyes.

dilloduck said:
It was a joke--------- I said "thank you" with NO sarcastic little eyes.

I saw the 'without sarcastic little eyes thank you.' Great. I also caught this, I'm assuming darin did too:

dillo said:
It would be cool if someone could clear this up to avoid another witch hunt but that's above my pay grade.
perhaps you forgot the :laugh: or :teeth: ?

Kathianne said:
I saw the 'without sarcastic little eyes thank you.' Great. I also caught this, I'm assuming darin did too:

perhaps you forgot the :laugh: or :teeth: ?

I'll make sure I put it on from now on just for you---and the problem with not having another witch hunt is??? Sorry ,but I guess there's something no one clued me in on. IS this a taboo issue that is not to be discussed? Anyone feel free to pm me or something and tell me what I am missing but I would a another witch hunt would be a bad thing since mods have already been accused of doing this.

dilloduck said:
I'll make sure I put it on from now on just for you---and the problem with not having another witch hunt is??? Sorry ,but I guess there's something no one clued me in on. IS this a taboo issue that is not to be discussed? Anyone feel free to pm me or something and tell me what I am missing but I would a another witch hunt would be a bad thing since mods have already been accused of doing this.[/QUOTE]
Where did you pick up anything bolded in black? For the rest, if any mod/admin wish to jump in, feel free. It's not directed towards me.

dilloduck said:
I'll make sure I put it on from now on just for you---and the problem with not having another witch hunt is??? Sorry ,but I guess there's something no one clued me in on. IS this a taboo issue that is not to be discussed? Anyone feel free to pm me or something and tell me what I am missing but I would a another witch hunt would be a bad thing since mods have already been accused of doing this.

Here's the problem - I hate when you stir shit up by creating drama. :) "OMG! there's some SECRET the admins/mods aren't telling me!!"

Just knock it off, Mr. Tinfoilhat :D

Kathianne said:
dilloduck said:
I'll make sure I put it on from now on just for you---and the problem with not having another witch hunt is??? Sorry ,but I guess there's something no one clued me in on. IS this a taboo issue that is not to be discussed? Anyone feel free to pm me or something and tell me what I am missing but I would a another witch hunt would be a bad thing since mods have already been accused of doing this.[/QUOTE]
Where did you pick up anything bolded in black? For the rest, if any mod/admin wish to jump in, feel free. It's not directed towards me.

I picked it up outta my own grey matter and asked a few questions--IS that wrong--asking questions? Ya Ya--I know, mods don't OWE me anything. I just thought that there might be a volunteer.--It wasn't ME who accused mods of coming up with some plot here--read the thread. Just forget it. I know how you feel about me.

dilloduck said:
Kathianne said:
I picked it up outta my own grey matter and asked a few questions--IS that wrong--asking questions? Ya Ya--I know, mods don't OWE me anything. I just thought that there might be a volunteer.--It wasn't ME who accused mods of coming up with some plot here--read the thread. Just forget it. I know how you feel about me.

Never mind me, you seem to have questions. Please direct them to jimnyc or darin. They can respond, saving lots of back and forth. Thanks.

dilloduck said:
Kathianne said:

Or better, ask who the banned user was......I know I want to know. :poke: :laugh:

Kathianne said:
dilloduck said:
Never mind me, you seem to have questions. Please direct them to jimnyc or darin. They can respond, saving lots of back and forth. Thanks.

My bad---I thought you might be able to help me on this one and I see the other user will remain anonymous--how fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back