Who Is It that Believes The Election Was Stolen?

Even the slightest step to protect the integrity of our elections--the most moderate and common sense proposals to prevent cheating--are met with apoplexy by one party, and fierce resistance. That's how you know which party needs to steal elections. That's how you know which party will destroy our republic and send us over the cliff into tyranny. It's just sad there are so many like you who look forward to that
Please provide us with one of those "moderate common sense" proposals.

Polls are like assholes.......full of shit and stink like death.

These "polls" are manipulated, coerced, forced, and are pressured onto any particular set of people that the poll takers KNOW will give them the answers they need to make the CEO's of these "poll companies" happy.

Read the "fine print" on these polls! 99% of the time, LESS than 2,000 people are "polled" for any given topic by these companies!! Thats less than .000005% than the total of voting Americans in this country!!

There is NO WAY anybody can get a true/reliable number from LESS than THE WHOLE of all the registered/legal voters in this country!

And even with that.........most of the people that take these "polls" are employees of the poll company itself, their friends, vendors, and relations.

Polls are nothing more than a political tool, used to sway the ignorant, stupid, moronic, and the fuktards of this country!!
Some people are clueless when it comes to Statistical Sampling Theory

The entire Republican Party is afraid to tell the Emperor he has no clothes
There is little hope that the GOP will delouse itself of trumpery anytime soon, but hope lives. Some are pragmatically putting country before ideological extremism and the weird worship of one dude:

We Are Republicans. There’s Only One Way to

Save Our Party From Pro-Trump Extremists.

By Miles Taylor and Christine Todd Whitman
Mr. Taylor served at the Department of Homeland Security from 2017 to 2019, including as chief of staff, and was the anonymous author of a 2018 guest essay for The Times criticizing President Donald Trump’s leadership. Ms. Whitman was the Republican governor of New Jersey from 1994 to 2001.
After Donald Trump’s defeat, there was a measure of hope among Republicans who opposed him that control of the party would be up for grabs, and that conservative pragmatists could take it back. But it’s become obvious that political extremists maintain a viselike grip on the national and state parties and the process for fielding and championing House and Senate candidates in next year’s elections...
Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 10.50.46 AM.png
Rational Republicans are losing the party civil war. And the only near-term way to battle pro-Trump extremists is for all of us to team up on key races and overarching political goals with our longtime political opponents: the Democrats...

This year we joined more than 150 conservatives — including former governors, senators, congressmen, cabinet secretaries, and party leaders — in calling for the Republican Party to divorce itself from Trumpism... Rather than return to founding ideals, Republican leaders in the House and in many states have now turned belief in conspiracy theories and lies about stolen elections into a litmus test for membership and running for office...

[T[he best hope for the rational remnants of the Republican Party is for us to form an alliance with Democrats to defend American institutions, defeat far-right candidates, and elect honorable representatives next year — including a strong contingent of moderate Democrats...

It’s a strategy that has worked. Trump lost re-election in large part because Republicans nationwide defected, with 7 percent who voted for him in 2016 flipping to support Joe Biden, a margin big enough to have made some difference in key swing states...

we agree on something more foundational — democracy. We cannot tolerate the continued hijacking of a major U.S. political party by those who seek to tear down our Republic’s guardrails or who are willing to put one man’s interests ahead of the country. We cannot tolerate Republican leaders — in 2022 or in the presidential election in 2024 — refusing to accept the results of elections or undermining the certification of those results should they lose.

To that end, concerned conservatives must join forces with Democrats on the most essential near-term imperative: blocking Republican leaders from regaining control of the House of Representatives. Some of us have worked in the past with the House Republican leader, Kevin McCarthy, but as long as he embraces Mr. Trump’s lies, he cannot be trusted to lead the chamber, especially in the run-up to the next presidential election.

You can't think, just repeat. Bad day for shills.
Reality is far too formidable a foe for you.

Beyond trumpwanks, name one reputable source that has reviewed the claims, the evidence, and the lack thereof, and has concluded that the election was stolen from the Cry Baby Loser.

Very few of the Querdeken actually believe the election was stolen.
Given the mountains of evidence saying the election was legal, fair, and clean they'd have to be brain dead since 41 to believe the lies they spew.

Yes, lies and the liars who lie them.

The goal of their handlers is to just keep them throwing crap to create the "doubt" that their handlers are now using to justify legislation allowing them to decide the winner no matter the actual count.

Sad actually.
This is 100% spot on. Battle ground states with GOP legislatures are now rewriting state rules that will allow them to overturn election results. The liars and cheaters are active in undermining our democracy, on this there is no doubt.

You can't think, just repeat. Bad day for shills.
When will the trumpwanks come up with a single suspect complicit in the vast, nationwide conspiracy that stole an election and implicated Republican office holders and judges throughout the land in the monumental caper?

The reality is that even Republicans, whose self-interest in hyping the Cry Baby Loser's Big Lie, and who actually checked out its credibility, have admitted that it's

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.43.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.44.33 PM.png

When will the trumpwanks come up with a single suspect complicit in the vast, nationwide conspiracy that stole an election and implicated Republican office holders and judges throughout the land in the monumental caper?

The reality is that even Republicans, whose self-interest in hyping the Cry Baby Loser's Big Lie, and who actually checked out its credibility, have admitted that it's

Barr has no credibility. People that stab people in the back seldom do. Fail shill.

Barr has no credibility. People that stab people in the back seldom do. Fail shill.
Trumpwanks started whining about Barr when he reached his limit of pandering to their Cry Baby Loser.

Politics isn't the weird worship of one dude - particular one who can't handle the truth, and so lies about a stolen election with no suspects.

Thinking, educated people wonder who these morons are, and since the 2020 election ended, I've come to accept there is a larger percentage of these morons than I ever thought was possible. Three studies determine what most of us already knew.

Just who believes the claim that Trump won in 2020 and that the election was stolen from him? Who are these tens of millions of Americans and what draws them into this web of delusion?

Three sources provided The Times with survey data: The University of Massachusetts-Amherst Poll; P.R.R.I. (the Public Religion Research Institute); and Reuters-Ipsos. With minor exceptions, the data from all three polls is similar.

Alexander Theodoridis, a political scientist at the University of Massachusetts, summed it up:

P.R.R.I. also tested agreement or disagreement with a view that drives “replacement theory” — “Immigrants are invading our country and replacing our cultural and ethnic background” — and found that 60 percent of Republicans agreed, as do 55 percent of conservatives.

The Reuters/Ipsos data showed that among white Republicans, those without college degrees were far more likely to agree “that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump,” at 69 percent, than white Republicans with college degrees, at a still astonishing 51 percent. The same survey data showed that the level of this belief remained consistently strong (60 percent plus) among Republicans of all ages living in rural, suburban or urban areas.

I certainly believe the Dems cheated their asses off AGAIN---I've seen them do it before....by having dem women go county to county in SC to multivote for Obama. There is no way that 81 million people voted for bribe taking inept Biden- especially when the signs and flags around overwhelmingly support Trump and that Biden won just a little over half (HEAR ME HALF) the counties that Hiliary won. No way, he got a record number of votes from the fewer counties. On top of this, this senile fucker can't even get people to show up at his rallies before or after the election which also proves again that he doesn't any support to get a record number of votes. Of course, he cheated. You think a man who has taken bribes from all sorts of corrupt countries and businesses for decades running the money though atleast known 6 members of his families bank accounts wouldn't cheat?

And fyi, again Colleges can not make you intelligent. You either are or you aren't even before you go to college....long long before. You would know this if you were you know actually smart.

Trumpwanks started whining about Barr when he reached his limit of pandering to their Cry Baby Loser.

Politics isn't the weird worship of one dude - particular one who can't handle the truth, and so lies about a stolen election with no suspects.
I have told you it is Trump's policies, not Trump. There is no worship involved just love for this country. Something you do not have and will never understand, Have I made it clear enough for you, shill?

I certainly believe the Dems cheated their asses off AGAIN---I've seen them do it before....by having dem women go county to county in SC to multivote for Obama. There is no way that 81 million people voted for bribe taking inept Biden- especially when the signs and flags around overwhelmingly support Trump and that Biden won just a little over half (HEAR ME HALF) the counties that Hiliary won. No way, he got a record number of votes from the fewer counties. On top of this, this senile fucker can't even get people to show up at his rallies before or after the election which also proves again that he doesn't any support to get a record number of votes. Of course, he cheated. You think a man who has taken bribes from all sorts of corrupt countries and businesses for decades running the money though atleast known 6 members of his families bank accounts wouldn't cheat?

And fyi, again Colleges can not make you intelligent. You either are or you aren't even before you go to college....long long before. You would know this if you were you know actually smart.

All your rant proves is your an emotional creature who eschews facts in favor of emotional appeal, and it also illustrates why you believe in a pathological liar named Donald John Trump.

The audits show laws were broken and proper procedures were ignored. The election was a clown show with one result guaranteed. The installment of an illegitimate president.
they were litigated in the courts. Repubs won some cases, Democratics won most court cases on it.

no state official running elections, defied the court rulings, they followed the ruings.
the election, was not stolen by Biden, nor by voters.....no matter has much you try to twist and turn and make up, your accusations of fraud or theft or any other bull crap you make up.

you've been had....by a bunch of unethical, traitorous Republicans, trying to hold on to their own power by sucking up to people like you....and spreading the big lie, that they know as fact, is not true.

I don't know how you can support such disgusting and traitorous congress critters?

Last edited:
Democratics won most court cases on it.

Really? Starting a post with a lie does not help the rest of the nonsense in your post.
GOP plaintiff prevailed on 14 of the 21 cases decided on the merits.

Last edited:

yes, even if i hadn't seen the videoss of people stuffing ballots into machines after hours

I would know that bidumb didn't win honestly. I read somewhere that Trump got over a million people at rallies, while bidumb only got.. less than 2000

And still the dims go on and on about how the election wasn't stolen... which shows u how much they care about truth and honest voting. They don't care. All they care about is... well, I don't even know waht the everday dims care about... I don't see how in God's name they can support those corrupt deep-staters who only want to make $$ off our system... coudn't care less about THEM

but they keep being good little foot soldierss anyway...

weird as hell

no early voting, no mail in voting, positive ID verification to vote, update and purge voter rolls, all paper ballots, public and recorded vote tallying, blacks get 3/5 of a vote
once again a dim showss great ignorance of history

it was the DIM party that was/is racist...

The dims in Congress in the 19th century voted (the majority) AGAINST

freeing the slaves
giving them the vote

and other bills.

and it was the dimss who started the kkk

He who does not remember the past is condemned to repeat it..

Now, today, the dims act like they invented the concept of racial equality.. Please. They couldn't care less about "people of color" They just use that as a cover for their crookednesss and evil

yes, even if i hadn't seen the videoss of people stuffing ballots into machines after hours

I would know that bidumb didn't win honestly. I read somewhere that Trump got over a million people at rallies, while bidumb only got.. less than 2000

And still the dims go on and on about how the election wasn't stolen... which shows u how much they care about truth and honest voting. They don't care. All they care about is... well, I don't even know waht the everday dims care about... I don't see how in God's name they can support those corrupt deep-staters who only want to make $$ off our system... coudn't care less about THEM

but they keep being good little foot soldierss anyway...

weird as hell
ALL FAKE ACCUSATIONS

None of that happened! You believe this crap because you for some odd reason, trust the people pushing these lies.

your ignorance on how elections are run, and the checks and balances out in place, don't allow ballot stuffing.... You can't do it, without being caught in the checks.

you can't have more absentee ballots run through the counting Machines, than you have of absentee ballot envelopes received.... You also can't have more absentee ballots counted than a precinct has in legal registered voters... Or more than you sent out by request.

Also, the hand recount of physical ballots, are compared to machine counts, and shows the same results.

Forum List

Back