Who Is It that Believes The Election Was Stolen?

Thinking, educated people wonder who these morons are, and since the 2020 election ended, I've come to accept there is a larger percentage of these morons than I ever thought was possible. Three studies determine what most of us already knew.

Just who believes the claim that Trump won in 2020 and that the election was stolen from him? Who are these tens of millions of Americans and what draws them into this web of delusion?

Three sources provided The Times with survey data: The University of Massachusetts-Amherst Poll; P.R.R.I. (the Public Religion Research Institute); and Reuters-Ipsos. With minor exceptions, the data from all three polls is similar.

Alexander Theodoridis, a political scientist at the University of Massachusetts, summed it up:

P.R.R.I. also tested agreement or disagreement with a view that drives “replacement theory” — “Immigrants are invading our country and replacing our cultural and ethnic background” — and found that 60 percent of Republicans agreed, as do 55 percent of conservatives.

The Reuters/Ipsos data showed that among white Republicans, those without college degrees were far more likely to agree “that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump,” at 69 percent, than white Republicans with college degrees, at a still astonishing 51 percent. The same survey data showed that the level of this belief remained consistently strong (60 percent plus) among Republicans of all ages living in rural, suburban or urban areas.

Dear odanny
Instead of making the same mistake, and going with the most outlandish and extreme possible version out there spreading around:
I would break down and "replace" this perception by pinpointing more realistic applicable issues people are having, that can be verified as real problems causing concern and objections. This also makes it easier to understand why people are facing deeper conflicts and how to better address and resolve them:

(1) the Election issues stem from 3 key conflicts (a) mass volumes of mailin ballots not verified by Notarization under penalty of perjury (b) rule changes that were not voted on by elected state reps to prove consent of voters taxpayers and citizens (c) in general, liberal voters believing in voting in social benefits and reliance on Govt for social and economic support collectively for the entire nation, and conservative voters not believing in paying for that centrally through fed govt but in delegating this democratically to people and states locally. So this causes a rift in representation between state and federal, conservative and liberal and causes misrepresentation in media campaigns voting elections and govt in general.

(2) for the immigration issue, instead of focusing on the immigrants trying to work and follow the laws and the system, the real issue is trying to deter the trafficking and crime taking advantage of weak or lax law enforcement if not corruption as well.

In Texas the cities affected are suffering censorship by the media. The crime and trafficking are worse than depicted, filling jails with victims of minor crimes indirectly related to human and drug trafficking overwhelming the system.

If you go with what the media reports that narrative distracts from the real crisis.

Last edited:
All we need from you is your proof that it wasn't stolen! Why do you people keep this issue alive with your refusal to close the matter?

What proof do you have of that?

Do you ever provide proof of anything you claim?
Aren't you the morons who are instituting audits after audits? Even though the audits show Biden winning? And, we are the ones who are keeping the issue alive?

85 million voted against Trump
Over 70 million for Biden/against Trump
and over 70 million for Trump/against Biden.

rightwinger The election maps show a fairly clear 50/50 split between urban populations with high density of people depending on govt for social welfare voting BLUE, while rural landowning self reliant conservative leaning populations voting RED.

We need to use our system to representb equally not abuse elections to establish one political belief or religion over others by voting each other out. Half the country loses either way and takes turn losing equal protection of the laws every 2-4 years.

Discrimination by creed violates Civil Rights laws requiring equal Public Accmmodations, not just Govt representing people of the same Party as the people in office.

Www.ethics-commission.net

We cannot put favor or bias toward Party above public duty to represent all voters taxpayers and citizens equally regardless of Creed.

Last edited:
Aren't you the morons who are instituting audits after audits? Even though the audits show Biden winning? And, we are the ones who are keeping the issue alive?
The audits show laws were broken and proper procedures were ignored. The election was a clown show with one result guaranteed. The installment of an illegitimate president.

Dear Magnus
The audits never address the real omission due to lack of Notarization.
It does no good to keep counting the same ballots that weren't notarized.
Total waste.

To redo those mailin ballots contested means redoing the election in contested states.

To get the money and will to pay for that effort, restitution would have to be agreed on in advance to apply the credits owed to taxpayers for govt abuses.

Both parties would have to agree to afford that level of reform and corrections owed from past abuses.

Dear Magnus
The audits never address the real omission due to lack of Notarization.
It does no good to keep counting the same ballots that weren't notarized.
Total waste.

To redo those mailin ballots contested means redoing the election in contested states.

To get the money and will to pay for that effort, restitution would have to be agreed on in advance to apply the credits owed to taxpayers for govt abuses.

Both parties would have to agree to afford that level of reform and corrections owed from past abuses.
So, if the ballots were no good in the contested states, then all the votes need to be thrown out. Are you guys ok with removing all the Republicans who did win statewide? Every single one of them?

The audits show laws were broken and proper procedures were ignored. The election was a clown show with one result guaranteed. The installment of an illegitimate president.
Keep telling yourself that, chump. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Looking forward to the next audit results when we can look forward to Rump losing (again) and trumptards having a breakdown (again)! :auiqs.jpg:

Aren't you the morons
No. You must have me confused with your friends.

who are instituting audits after audits? Even though the audits show Biden winning?
Really? Where? You mean this one?

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 8.54.02 PM.png

Only a moron like you could see this and declare it a "victory."

Keep telling yourself that, chump. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Looking forward to the next audit results when we can look forward to Rump losing (again) and trumptards having a breakdown (again)! :auiqs.jpg:
Nothing about the laws being broken? That stuff does not matter to fascists, does it?

So you think the stuttering, stumbling, plagiarizing, grifting boob in the WH, Calamity Joe, wrecking foreign policy, wrecking the economy, promoting illegal dictatorial mandates now even as he fails at Covid as well while needing cue cards and permission slips from Nancy to speak was the "sane" choice?

Who said that?

Who said that?

You did, by implying that Biden was the "sane" alternative to Trump. In no universe is anything Joe Biddum ever done especially now in office comparable to "sanity."

Trump may be a character compared to the typical flat politician, he may be a showman and a braggart, he might harmlessly embellish some of his accomplishments, but he got the job done.

I never saw one stadium of people ever stand up chanting: FUCK DONALD TRUMP. The most popular president in history has already accomplished that in half of one year.

Even the kids have figured out that Joe and the democrats are nothing but a scam running a shell game.

Thinking, educated people wonder who these morons are, and since the 2020 election ended, I've come to accept there is a larger percentage of these morons than I ever thought was possible. Three studies determine what most of us already knew.

Just who believes the claim that Trump won in 2020 and that the election was stolen from him? Who are these tens of millions of Americans and what draws them into this web of delusion?

Three sources provided The Times with survey data: The University of Massachusetts-Amherst Poll; P.R.R.I. (the Public Religion Research Institute); and Reuters-Ipsos. With minor exceptions, the data from all three polls is similar.

Alexander Theodoridis, a political scientist at the University of Massachusetts, summed it up:

P.R.R.I. also tested agreement or disagreement with a view that drives “replacement theory” — “Immigrants are invading our country and replacing our cultural and ethnic background” — and found that 60 percent of Republicans agreed, as do 55 percent of conservatives.

The Reuters/Ipsos data showed that among white Republicans, those without college degrees were far more likely to agree “that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump,” at 69 percent, than white Republicans with college degrees, at a still astonishing 51 percent. The same survey data showed that the level of this belief remained consistently strong (60 percent plus) among Republicans of all ages living in rural, suburban or urban areas.

The election was stolen. The thief, Satan, stole it through people. That beings voice is heard through they that stole it.

4l0t98.jpg

I firmly believe that there is no way that 85 million people are that mentally retarded that they voted for biden
I have more respect for the American voters than that
Lets see…

A President who never won the popular vote and had a 42 percent approval?

Throw in his inept handling of COVID and 85 million sounds correct

No. You must have me confused with your friends.

Really? Where? You mean this one?

View attachment 548304

Only a moron like you could see this and declare it a "victory."
:auiqs.jpg:Only an unqualified imbecile would make that remark!!! Do you even understand what you post? You claim only I can see this and declare it a victory and yet...your own screenshot has this...

1633561716251.png

Who the fuck do you think the Arizona audits have given the margin of victory to? A hint...it's not to a particular orange douche bag!!!

Man, there are a lot of trumptards on this site but you take the cake. Talk about a classic self-own. This has to be it!!! Thanks for the entertainment, moron. This is even better than SNL!!! :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back